David Ortiz is the man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Simple as that. Who else thinks he's the man? cool

Ronny
who is he ninja

Dogbert
David Ortiz aka 'Big Papi'

Some kid stuck a piece of paper saying "Big Papi owns you" in my locker. laughing out loud

Mr Wiggles
hes DH for boston, and he sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKozzy
Yeah, that's why he hit a three run homer in the first inning. Because he sucks balls. DUH.

Mr Wiggles
or... he could be taking steroids *looks around and sees redsox fans all around him * hmmm *puts on yankee hat and shirt* there!

§pearhead
*sigh* that's the problem these days..."He's good at something! He must be cheating!"

Mr Wiggles
yep, i would say that to anyone i suspected of cheating if they did THAT good, even my own blessed yankee team

Dogbert
What a stupid theory.

Mr Wiggles
stupid, but thats what i live by, so GET USED TO IT!

why dont they move this thread to sports?

§pearhead
who knows...

Dogbert
I guess lil bitchiness dosn't know who David Otriz is.

lil bitchiness
lil bitchiness is watching Robin Williams live in New York.

And what the hell? JKozzy get a grip! You know theres a forum for this!

Besides, even if i didnt know who David Ortiz is, i would have figured it out, in the third post.

Post in relevant forums - dont let me tell you again.

DanZeke25
Yeah he is the man... and Mr.wiggles... the yankees are the ones who suck... or should i say... choke... and this will be closed once G.P. sees this and the other one

Sith Master X
Ortiz is awesome. I don't even know where the Sox would be without him.

cal31
No doubt, the Twins are the best hitting team in baseball with Ortz, he is such a great hitter......... oh wait sad

wuTa
ortiz is a great hitter...very clutch...not the best fielder though

Agent Elrond
Ortiz is the MAN! How many HR does he have? He has came through for Boston every single time when the team needed him. Easily MVP IMO. Go Boston!

Yeah, Red Socks fan living in New York. Go figure. THink about how I was able to rub it in. hehe, sweet revenge

Maverick2364
gah a Yankee fan roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just accept that Ortiz is awesome cool

forumcrew
your just another ignorant fan who cant respect talent. and im so sorry for twins fans who prolly wanna shoot themselves for losing ortiz..

also this should be posted in the mlb playoffs or the AL thread..

NiceGuynj
Yeah put Ortiz back as a regular player then the lazy DH.I hate the Red Sox but give Manny more then Ortiz.

domini_beauty15
David Ortiz is the man.
people stop hating David ortiz,`cause u all know that he`s #
1,and he was mvp last year,he`ll be mvp next year and he`ll be 4 ever.

so u need to stop hating him `cause u know what he`s the mannnnnnnn.

fenwayfranks
No one can ever replace Ortiz. Ever. He has such a big heart and love for Boston.. not to mention he is one of the best hitters on this team. He's one of the type of players you cant seem to find anymore, he doesn't care about the money. He loves his team and could care less how much he makes. I admire him for that. Good man, I love Papi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.