Vegetarian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
I need to carry out a survey for some course work I need to be doing about vegetarians. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just need to know:

1) If you are a vegetarian.

2) If yes, then why did you become one and what type are you? (Lacto, Ova-Lacto, Vegan etc)

3) Age group? Say.. (16 or under) (17 - 25) (26 - 35) (36 - 45) or (46 or over)

And 4) Whether your Male or Female...

Thanks big grin

Imaginary
1) No
2) N/A
3) Under 16
4) female

Hope it helps big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I really don't see why anyone would not eat a nice juicy hamburger!YUMMY!
My twin sister will not I can tell you that,She will not eat anything with a face on it.Nor would she drink any milk or Cheese for reasons that I have yet to understand,
Sometimes just to bug her I would eat a hamburger infront of her saying this cow taste so good!
She would get so mad with me and talk about why we should not be eating animals!But she is my sister and sisters are supose to tease each other!Especialy if they are twins!JM Happy Dance

MornGlory
I am on the Zone diet -- its very little meat and a lot of egg whites it seems -- so far I have loose about 4-5 lbs a week - I've only been on it for about 3 weeks...

couldnt be a vegetable! i love meat
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

quotagirl
1) If you are a vegetarian. No, but leaning strongly towards it.

2) If yes, then why did you become one and what type are you? (Lacto, Ova-Lacto, Vegan etc) Diet/health

3) Age group? Say.. (16 or under) (17 - 25) (26 - 35) (36 - 45) or (46 or over)36-45

And 4) Whether your Male or Female... Female

HockeyHorror
*listens to Immortal Technique- Beef and Brocolli*

vegetarians would love this song laughing out loud

Kaleanae
I am vegetarian... I think there is another thread about this topic somewhere messed

BackFire
Hell no, I love meat.

HockeyHorror

HockeyHorror
smokin'

HockeyHorror
http://www.ptreechaine.org/images/lots%20of%20meat.jpg

http://www.nyceats.net/photos/eats/meat.jpg

http://www.vancourier.com/gallery/Raw%20meat.jpg

quotagirl
Poor hockey horror.........
Well, at least he vented well.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaleanae
1) Yes

2) Vegetarian... health issues, animals. etc.
3) 17-25
4) Female

Silver Stardust
1) no
2) n/a
3) 17-25
4) female

Nope, I'm not a vegetarian...though really I don't eat very much meat, and when I do it's rarely red meat.

Mane
1) no
2) n/a
3) 16 or under
4) both cool

HockeyHorror
poor quotagirl roll eyes (sarcastic)

MornGlory
^^ that Pink rabbit scares me

KidRock
MMM THAT LOOKS SO HOT!!!

oh yea the girl looks good to laughing

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

silver_tears
I love chicken embarrasment
I dont have the strength to give up meat stick out tongue

Mane
Chicken, Beef, Fish, Lamb, Deer, Turkey, Duck, i love it all. i dont eat pork though. too fattening. sick

SnakeEyes
1)No
2)N/A
3)under 16
4)male

Kohldia
1) No

2) N/A

3) (17 - 25)

4) Female

Silver_Blaze
1) Nopes

2)N/a

3) 17 - 25

And 4) Male

I don't like all this rare blood dripping meat, i want it cooked and i don't want too much i'd rather have chicken o.o

A4E
if it helps my mom is...

1) yes

2) cuz she studies, yoga and japanese meditation (no comment no expression) Vegan

3) Age group (36 - 45)

And 4) my mom, thats pretty much female...

Mightyrain
1)Yes I'm a vegetarian
2) I simply can't stand the taste of meat... I'm a Lacto
3) (17 - 25)
And 4) Male

lucija
1) yes, I'm

2) because I hate killing animals... I eat everything except all kinds of meat

3) 17 - 25

4) Female...

Mystifier
Could you just say what type of vegetarians you are? Vegan, Lacto, etc? Thanks! And, if I missed anyone, out who answered yes but didn't specify, could you please just mention what type?

And also thanks to everyone who answered the Q's. It'll be a lot of help.

ash007
1. Well not a full veggie but starting to eat less and less meat

2. Well my girlfriend is a full vegetarian so she cooks my dinner which means i eat vegetarian food.

3. 20 years old

4. Male

Corran
1) Yes
2) I think Ova-Lacto cos I just don't eat meat or Fish/seafood partly because I don't like them and partly because I am allergic to the only meat I do like sad
3) *cough*26-25*cough*
4) Male

Gundark
I would like to BECOME a vegetarian because I do like nearly every vegetable out there and I know it would be very healthy. I would still drink milk and eat eggs, though.

As far as the meat & seafood goes, the hard part would be smelling them cooking, as in burgers on the grill or bacon frying. Difficult to ignore, that.

Corran, do turn your head when you're coughing, theres a dear....

Corran
sowwy about that, plus I meant 26-35 but I guess y'all knew that.

finti
I eat meat and stuff, seafood though no thanks and I dont like boiled vegetables I think they loose a lot of taste

WindDancer
1) There are times I eat more Vegetables than meat. I do eat meat, but not all the time. A strict Vegetarian? No

2) If I were probably I'll be a Lacto.

3) 26-35. I'm 28 years old.

4) Male.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.