The Late Late show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Hey this is the late late show and I'm your host the fabulous David Duchovony. Who will our first guest be? Hey, how bout the next person that posts. We can discuss the weather, their last enema, heart attack, whatever floats their boat or finds their lost remote. big grin Our first guest is...

§pearhead
late late? stick out tongue where d'you live? messed

David Duchovony
So spearhead hows it going, what projects are you currently working on?
DD

§pearhead
um messed my mass-brainwashing project, of course yes

David Duchovony
Mmmm...great hows it going now great I know. So hows your wife doing last time i saw her was when we went for drinks at Spaggo's.

§pearhead
...get help stick out tongue

Darth Revan187
what in the world is this?

David Duchovony
Whats wrong spear dont leave me all high and dry like a pecan pie. I gotta keep the ratings up so I'll show the audience your sex tape.

§pearhead
um...go ahead? blink

David Duchovony
This is the Late Late show daddio get with it. big grin wink

PippinTook
Issues, DD? blink

David Duchovony
Nah Pippin baby, dont you remember when you and I went Skydiving over Russian airspace those commies thought we were a pair of sexy F14's

Darth Revan187
I admire you and all Mr. D,
but I would rather watch Conan.

David Duchovony
Conan that Red haired giant freak c'mon im the sexy sensation that brews the nation like a cup of Folgers on a Sunday morning.

Darth Revan187
Coffee stunts your growth.
Is watching you going to stunt my growth too?

PippinTook
Oooh, yeah! I remember that! yes The best day of my life, that was. wink What say you and I try parasailing next week? stick out tongue

David Duchovony
You know im down like George brown. Say I'll bring that white wine you adore so much too Pip.

Darth Revan187
But Mr. D, she's 14. Your not a pedophile now are you?

David Duchovony
No No man. I love everyone in my own special way. Pip is a barrel of fun and she is the only gal i know that can mix a decent Martini.

PippinTook
yes Damn straight.

David Duchovony
Well babies and buttercups im outta time but ill be back on 2morrow so dont feel too much sorrow. Same time same place, and pip sleep good dollcool

Mane
Conan kicks the shit out of every late night talk show host to ever live. wink

PippinTook
Sweet dreams, DD. wink

....Now I'm bored again. blink Dammit.

P.S. Conan rocks. rock You gotta love him. stick out tongue

David Duchovony
I'll hurt you. I know ppl. evil face

PippinTook
Really? I know lots of people. blink Does that mean I'll be able to hurt you, too? confused Not that I would want to or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
Jeremy has a sex tape eek! can i get ----

errrrrr embarrasment so hows the weather where you live

Mane
eek! i have sex tape! oh what? oh you meant a sex video tape? i thought you ment duct tape to tie your hands during sex...erm

Darth Revan187
Can I have your autograph Mr. D?

Phoenix Aska
duck tape and sex huh???

Alias Neo
sounds kinda kinky

David Duchovony
Hey guys and gals the one and only DD is back on track and ready to keep the show live and in livin color OHHHHHHH!!!!

David Duchovony
C'mon ppl NBC is gonna fire me if i cant get some primo guests. I DONT WANNA GET CANCELLED!!!!!!WAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! Please someone anyone OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Ahem lost the cool anyway hipsters ill be patiently waiting on my next guest we'll go to commercial in a 5 4 3 2 -

Darth Revan187
That's a long ass commercial.

David Duchovony
Well Im back ppls How ya bin folks. Stick around our next guest is the best and isnt a pest WAAAAHOOOOO!!! big grin

PippinTook
Am I the next guest then? confused You said whoever posted next....

.....You really like to rhyme, don't ya, DD? blink

....Sex? And duct tape? shifty I'm in. wink

David Duchovony
Hey Pip sup mama? When is your next album coming out?

PippinTook
Uhmmm....My only album came out 2,587 years ago. blink It's called My Sheep Named Shoop. It's death metal. Yeah....I'm not planning on another one any time soon. confused

And I'm still confued about the sex/duct tape thing!!! I wanna have sex with duct tape!!! ....Wait....blink Or am I supposed to have sex while covered in duct tape? confused Now I'm confussled...

David Duchovony
AWWWW NOOOOOO!!!! C'mon Pip. We need more the public needs to be graced by your beautiful voice and music skills. We love ya doll yes

Oh and you dont need no stinking duct tape eek!

PippinTook
Well...You can look forward to another one within the next 5 trillion years....if you guys live that long...I'm not sure....blink I'm immortal, so I'll probably just wait til you all die to make another one....Yeah, that sounds good. yes God, I'm thirsty....*goes off to the freezer to get a couple more pints of fresh blood* droolio Damn, that's good.

But....What if I want to have duct tape sex?? blink Shit, now I'm all horny. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.