Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flamewielder
ok..i have hamsters..and i also have a wired cage. i want to know if there is something i can do to make it so they wont chew on the sides which gets annoying after awhile

quotagirl
Play a disco DVD. (ex: Last Dance by Donna Summer)
They'll be too busy dancing and stop gnawing.
eek!

Mane
feed your hamster to a snake. he'll quit bothering you then.

CandyKoRn
you're supposed to get them chews... (similar to dog chews.. and cats have scratching posts so they don't f*ck up your cutains)

I had a Rat.. and she liked the ickle chew I got her.. stopped eating the cage too..

silver_tears
I hated my hamster because of that no expression
So I put him in the kitchen happy

And the little **** had chews too no expression

CandyKoRn
lol... your hampster was probably a spawn of Satan... like my dog.. no expression

silver_tears
Little **** finally died after 3 years embarrasment

CandyKoRn
awwww ... lol

silver_tears
I wasnt all that bothered embarrasment he used to bite

flamewielder
i have one that bites all the time. but i took one of its little chews once and beated over the head. it doesnt bite to much anymore. hehe... i got a little wheel and it can fit three and four hamsters in at a time. its fun to watch when two are going on way and one another way. the one just gets going around the wheel alright. just not the way he would wish to evil face laughing angel

Kosta
Here what you do....level your shotgun carefully with his head at a distance of 3 inched, AND FIRE! Then he'll be too busy scraping himself off the wall big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.