Wolverine vs. Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Here's the senario:

Wolverine is searching for the 'Weapon X' complex and his search leads him to the countryside. There, he stops at a inn for the night and hears rumors about some mystic monster who stalks the reigon. After the local pub closes, Wolverine is walking home when he is attacked by such a creature, which is the monster from the 'Jeepers Creepers' film.

Now, who do you think would win? I think Wolverine would, as he is stronger. The Creeper can fly, but Wolverine could just find a way to overcome that and win. What does everyone else think?

flavinho
What are this 'Jeepers creepers' powers beyond flying?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SK88728
he is not called "Jeepers Creppers" he is called the "Creeper"

flavinho
so, his powers r?

Freddy_vs_Jason
omg!! that movie would suck, i would never see it, and if ANY one ever made it i would track them down and gut them like a fish

VENOMfan
the creeper vs wolvie? LMAO no contest, Wolverine would eat the creeper not the other way around

Darth Vicious
Agreed, Wolvie can smell him coming a mile away and the Creepers weapons wouldnt work on wolvie either, wolvie would rip him in so many pieces he wont be able to reform again! and Woulvie would kill him only for making stupid movies, LOL

DemonicGambit-2
Wolverine would kick butt no doubt about it. No way Creeper would stand a chance, especially with it's movies. -shudders at memory- I should have never went to see it

Kes
The Creeper is a creature that eats other ppls body parts, like lungs,eyes, etc..whatever he needs. He can kinda regenerated himself, like if he eats lots of hearts he becomes really strong.
Wolvie would shred him till he had nothing left!

BarmyBrummie
LMFAO laughing out loud Omg, wolvie v creeper! Wolvie would beat his ass to hell and he would stay there! yes

flavinho
thx Kes...yup, Wolvie would win.

Kes
wink

felando
Wolverines natural strength with Adamantium is pushed to the upper limit of human perfection. He can, according to Marvel, lift/press 800 pounds under optimum conditions. The Creeper is far stronger. Being able to tear into a jail cell with bars of hardened steeled as he did in Jeeper Creepers I. Based on this feat the creeper can lift at least 2500 lbs.
Wolverine has a mutant healing factor. The creeper can eat human body parts to recover. In a pitched battle wolverine would slice off body parts that the Creeper could not replace because there would be no bodies to eat. Wolverine would merely continuously recover from his injuries until the Creeper was laying in peices.
Although the Creeper is far stronger than Wolverine, Logan has shown that he can endure punishment dished out by the Hulk. The Creeper could beat the movie Wolverine that has been toned down, and weakened, but not the comic book Wolverine.

RiverX-girl
Woohoo! The Creeper would so die in his hands... Wolverine is like 'the perfect weapon' too bad the people that fixed him up suck monkey balls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.