Bagel Bites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I would just like to say that I am eating some Cheese and Pepperoni Bagel Bites right now, along with a can of Pepsi. I advise everyone to go get some Bagel Bites. I haven't eaten these morsels of pleasure for years, and trust me, they are damn good. Go out and buy them now.

Kosta
Cosmic had some Bagel bites
Little morsels of delight.

Drinking Pepsi to wash em down
LETS ALL GO TO CHINA TOWN!!!!

Cosmic_Beings
Buy some bagel bites, and you shall experience the same pleasure.

lil bitchiness
Im sure they taste sexcellent! Id love to have some, but im also prety postive that they are leaded with calories.

mastersquirrel
but wouldnt it be worth the calories though? i mean just the taste alone should bring u to the dark side

Kosta
Yes, pesky calories.

lil bitchiness
Not really. Especially if you are someone who is permanatly ona diet to keep the weight down.

Kosta
But you have to be a little bad sometimes evil face

lil bitchiness
Sometimes?

Im always bad!

Oh no wait, you're talking about food...

mastersquirrel
lol but it tastes so good. it should be like a once in a while thing. u should tret ur self lil bitchiness.

Frosty Beverage
the best dit (in my opinion) is to eat everything you want. just less of it. lucky me, i don't have to worry about diets.

Cosmic_Beings
I am a guy who works out. Therefore, I eat everything, as much as possible, and work out, so everything converts to energy. I become more powerful, more energetic, and more lean, plus having the pleasure of eating whatever I want.

Happy Dance

Frosty Beverage
eek! congrats! eek!

Antoinette
Ohh...yummy..I love bagel bites..your making me hungary...big grin

mastersquirrel
yeah i am kinda hungry*goes to kitchen*

Cosmic_Beings
So what are you going to eat, master squirrel? I am making a second batch of Bagel Bites right now.

Frosty Beverage
darn you guys... *goes to kitchen, and trips over backpack on the way out* chair...boy , that was random.

mastersquirrel
im eating candy. i ate all my bagel bites yesterday and now i feel lonely....

Cosmic_Beings
Candy? thats not food!

Cosmic_Beings
*bump*

Bagel Bites rule!

Nazgulinthedark
i used to eat bagel bites everyday for breakfast before school. then i started eating macaronni and cheese everyday. then it was uncle bens tv dinners. then i just didnt eat breakfast. now i eat whatever the shcool serves.

Myth
Oh my god, I just finished my semester of school and will be heading home. I'm now going to have to force my mom to buy bagel bites. They are the greatest.

MornGlory
bagels are bad for you

Myth
Your bad for me but I'll eat you anyway.

GET IN MY BELLY!

MornGlory
who me???

eat me

Myth
*Myth eats MornGlory*

Mmm... mmm... mmm... mmm... mmm.... tasty.

MornGlory
cry

Myth
MUAH! HA! HA! HA!

Myth strikes again!

Lianslo
mmm....*dreams of bagel bites*...i havn't eaten those in ages...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.