Harry Osborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencersspider
Ok I don't know if this was done before but who do you think Harry will become.Green Goblin,Hobgoblin,or not a goblin at all.And whoever he is who do yall think the other villain should be Lizard or Venom.
I think it sould be Green Goblin (i just can't see Harry being different from his father because he has always just wanted to be like him) in a better suit,no power ranger lookin thing.And i would love to see Venom.They might could change him up and make Jameson jr. Venom.Or they could put Lizard in 3 and have Brock in 3 too.And at the end (spiderman has had the black outfit most of 3) have Brock become Venom.That would be great so many people would come for 4 whenever it is made.They talk about only making 3 well thats an easy way to make 4.

Reborn Again
Let me explain this one more time. Harry is GG2, not the Hobgoblin. Ned Leens is the Hobgoblin, and a complete DIFFERENT character! There have been several different Hobgoblins, but Harry wasn't one of them.

Mane
Roderick Kingsly was the best Hobgoblin.

BlackC@t
Sam Raimi better, for his sake. But according to him, he doesn't know if Harry thinks 'Now I see that Peter had to kill my father because he was a murderer and now I can forgive Peter' or he thinks 'Now I can be the man my father always wanted me to be and get revenge against Peter.'
I think Sam's being rather selfish, Harry WOULD become the new Goblin. It seems Sam only does what he wants to do, it's all about him, him, him.

The Ones
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they have to stick with the comics Harry is the green goblin not the Hobgoblin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.