Evil Yankee Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maverick2364
If anyone has seen the ALCS/Star Wars Defeat the Evil Empire of Sox vs Yankees during game 1 and knows a link to the movie, post it here.

mastersquirrel
never even heard of it.

Maverick2364
It was basically an intro to game 1 that had the players with lightsabers and Damon's head on Chewbacca. It was like 5 minutes of phootage.

xeous
That's weird. I made away messages for AIM that were very Star-Wars like...

They started with game 4. I deleted that one but, I still have a couple...Let me post one.

Here's game 6:

EPISODE 6: THE RETURN OF THE SOX

A LONG, LONG TIME AGO IN A BALLPARK FAR, FAR AWAY, AN EMPIRE WAS SHAKEN. WITH ANOTHER SWING OF HIS MIGHTY BAT, THE GREAT ORTIZ SENT HIS TROOPS BACK TO THE ENEMY TERRITORY, NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

FOR MANY YEARS, IT WAS BELIEVED THAT THE SOX PLAYOFF HOPES WERE LONG DEAD...KILLED OFF BY THE EVIL DARTH VAD..I MEAN BAMBINO'S CURSE. BUT NOW, THEY ARE ON THE BRINK OF A NEW ERA, A NEW LEGEND ABOUT TO BE BORN...A CHOSEN ONE TO LIFT THEM ABOVE ALL OTHERS AND ONCE AGAIN, RECLAIM TOATAL SUPREMECY IN THE WORLD...SERIES...CHAMPIONSHIP. COULD A MAN WHO COMMONLY GOES BY DAVID SLAY THIS GOLIOTH? INDEED HE CAN, AND INDEED HE HAS, TWICE. TWO MORE AND THE MIGHTY EVIL EMPIRE WILL COLLAPSE UPON IT'S MONEY-GRUBBING SELF. ONLY A RETURN OF THE SOX WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE...

Maverick2364
Nice, the star wars spoof was on game 1.

NiceGuynj
Well The sox finally one one but they still have a long way to be a dynasty like the yankees.

I saw the Star Wars spoof and just like in that movie

THe Empire will always strike Back!!!!

Maverick2364
*won and no they wontstick out tongue

NiceGuynj
Are you crazy the Red Sox got 17 free agents and they will test the market even Pedro like Randy Johnson said they love where they play but never said they wouldn't play for anyone else.The Yankees broke records of almost 4 million baseball fans watching there games,and only the Yankees can sell out at the Arizona Stadium and other places and sell the most merchandise then anyone else and not keep them.You give me a reason why the yankees really suck.

Maverick2364
I never said the Yankees suck buddy. If you're trying to start an argument I suggest you find another thread.

MC Mike
Yankees suck. smile

ArthasKnight
I didn't see the Yankees breaking an 86 year old curse, now did I? How's that for breaking records? And since when does selling merchandise make a team great?

Scarpa
The yankees just plain suck!

G.P
Thank you for this totally unrelated-to-the-topic opinion.

4FTBanger
If you ever find that Fox pregame piece please let us know - I've been searching for it myself.

PINBALL
The yankess are losers and George stienbrener has ruined the sport of Baseball I mean one descent player on the yanks makes more than the devil rays entire payroll

forumcrew
i get your point.. but even A-Rod doesnt make more then the entire devil rays team so its a bit faulty. NY is also 6 games back to the O's who only have the 14th highest salary... so I wouldnt say hes ruined anything.. There are plenty of owners with cash to spend afterall they bought a team.. its a matter of them wanting to spend the money. Hell Seattle is #9 and look where they are.. even the Nationals are 23'rd and in 1st place, with the #3, 4 and 10 (salary wise) teams behind them... So dont say that high salary ruins it, or gives them anything or that a low salary means you cant win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.