help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
for those of you who have seen freddy vs jason, at the start when the skin cuts up and blood spells out the words "freddy vs jason" and that music comes on, im pretty sure that its by slipnot but im not sure what its called, do you?

HockeyHorror
i dont listen to rock.

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh, well in other news i just bought the american freddy vs jason from amazon, but it says something about taking money from banks dominated in the u.s, does that mean that it only takes money from the u.s? but how can that be when lots of people live in different countrys?

Evil Dead
Are you talking about the music that's playing during the entire opening credit sequence......where the names show up on screen, the screen gets slashed to pieces to reveal another screen.....then it gets slashed to pieces and so on?

Freddy_vs_Jason
well, i think its where pamela voorhees is screaming" rise up!!! here my voice and rise up!! make them remember what fear tastes like!!!" and then she turns into freddy and it goes to computer animated skin that gets cut up into pieces and then blood squirts onto the wall and the words "freddy vs jason" comes up, and exactly then the music comes on, and then it goes to jason standing at the entrance to elm street

Freddy_vs_Jason
the movie thats shown in america might be alittle different to the one thats shown in here, for instance, when there at camp crystal lake and lori pulls freddy out of her dream and freddy and jason walks towards each other lori was suppose to say "freddy vs jason!! place your bets!!" like at the end of the movie trailer, but she never did!! im asumming you have the u.s dvd, what is the alternate starting and some of the deleted scenes?

Evil Dead
I know what you're talking about in the film..........I don't recognize the music.

The movie you see is probably the very same as the U.S. release. That seen "Freddy vs. Jason, make your bets" was cut from our version aswell. It is a deleted scene on the dvd. There are a bunch of deleted scenes, I can't ever remember them all right now. The alternate ending was simply Lori and Will getting it on for the first time ....Will starts getting a little rough.......then holds his right hand up and "freddy claws" start coming out of his fingers...............

My personal opinion:

Freddy vs. Jason was so camp to begin with.........I think they should have left the scene you were just talking about in the film. It would have been great placed in the film. Freddy is on one side, Jason is on the other.........fire all around. Lori looks at the camera and says "Freddy vs. Jason.....place your bets!"........this could have been a big moment in the flick. They should have had something like Powerman 5000's song "When Worlds Collide" playing in the background or something. It could have been so sweet. I don't know why in the world they cut such a potentially sweet scene out of the movie.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i agree, if they left that line "freddy vs jason, place your bets" in then the audience would be like "alright, this is it, the fight between the dream demon and brutish death machine, evil vs evil, the trash of the titans" but isnt there also and alternate opening to? whats that?

Evil Dead
I don't recall off hand.......and I'm too lazy to go pop my dvd in just to check it out for you. sorry........

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats ok, i should have it off amazon in 2 weeks, that is if amazon takes checks from new zealand banks...............

SlipknoT
The opening song is not by slipknot, It's by ill nino

amlap
i disagree with that....
in my opinion that line--and the shot its self-- were out of place. i watched that scene maybe 5 times now and everytime i hear that line i cringe... im glad it was cut. plus it really wouldnt make sense since they already fought in the dream world.

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, they didnt really fight in the dream world, freddy just bet the crap outta jason, and i know the song now its "how can i live" by ill nino, slipnot (the member) reminded me

Jason420
its called "from beginning of the end" and its by SpineShank

Freddy_vs_Jason
cheers jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.