Scarlett Witch vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
What the f**k? I think it takes a magic user or telepath to beat the guy. I don't think he can be overpowered with strength by someone like the Hulk when Juggs is at full power with his shield up.
Wanda has studied magic for years and is a mutant witch. She'd rip him a pa r t. raver

baddspellahl4
she doesn't really use "magic", but reather "hex bolts". based on feats she's pulled bfore she could make him fall through the floor or make something rerally unlikely happen

ScarletSpider
Her powers have expanded and become more magic based. Originally, she should have been an energy caster/manipulator, but something happened where the chaos demon Chthon noticed her pre-natally and warped her abilities so that she could naturally harness and control chaos energy. She's since fully tapped into this ability and her powers have exponentially expanded she can now control the improbabilities, and is one of the Avengers heavy hitters now.

Swanky-Tuna
State which version of Juggernaut.

JuggernautFan
actually i'm not very farmiliar with this chick. but if Dr. strange didnt fair very well against juggernaut i'm not sure she would do much better wink

Mr. Bumper

guy222
HOM Wanda FTW big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.