2 meat or not 2 meat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PynkGlitterGyrl
evil face mad sick
i dont believe in this adkins deal...i mean just eating meat and thats it? i mean meat is just plain fat and greasy oils...i do the opposite of the adkins diet...and im not fat at all...people on the adkins diet dont get any vitamins at all...they get protien and iron but thats it..if you get too much iron, your blood gets thick and it clots and you can even get iron poisoning...and the adkins diet man died because of his so called fad...lololol

lil bitchiness
Ok firstly - punctuation - try and get it sorted.

Secondly - the Atkins diet is an extreme, but it basically works on the fact that proteins and carbohydrates shouldnt be mixed - and they shouldnt.

Atkins diet however is extreme unhealthy version of something that was meant to be healthy.

ToMacco
Well, the ATKINS diet, as it's called.

My point on this is simple: Fat people have a choice, they can either do something about it, or remain chubby. This so called "Atkins Diet" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I had this one fatass co-worker who was on this diet, and he was eating hot dogs at 6AM. He claimed that since he consumed the grinded pork with no buns, that it was healthy.

I wanted to slap the bastard. No one who eats hot dogs at 6AM is healthy.

For gods sake, if your fat, run your chubby ass around the block, don't piss and moan about your diet.

yerssot
the idea is ok I think...eat fat so you don't get hungry quick and won't eat some snacks in between... that's about the only thing that looks good about it imo messed

or the easier way, let TM work on you for a few minutes wink

dave123
here's an idea....

EXERCISE, and eat the same amount you currently eat

deadly_force
why cant people just eat right and exercise any more instead of doing all these stupid diets

Darth Revan
My dad was actually on it for a while, and it worked... But the problem with it is the huge amount of cholesterol you consume with all that meat. The idea of a low-carb, high-protein diet isn't a new one. This Atkins thing just takes it to the extreme. You lose weight on it, but it's certainly not a very healthy way to do it.

Jedi Priestess
Actually I know about 6 people who used the Atkins diet with an amazing amount of success and no side effects. Diets are like many things, you have to find the one thats right for you.

BackFire
The atkins died works if done properly. The people eating 8 hotdogs without buns and claiming it's healty is obviously full of shit. However...

My dad lost over 100 pounds doing basically a low carb diet. He still ate carbs, but just very few. I however, can't do the low carb diet, seeing as I love carbohydrate foods way to much to give them up.

That being said, I am sick of hearing about that damn atkins diet, all I hear now is low carb this, low carb that. It's a bunch of shit. Just eat healthier and exercise more and you will lose weight. You don't need to cut out carbs to do it. If you take out any fatening food you will lose weight.

mc pee pants
i tried this stupid diet once. it didn't work. why? i'm asian. all i'm accustomed to is rice and noodles. i can't eats steak all the time. if there was a racist diet, this would be it.

Df02
the atkins diet causes fatigue, because u get no carbohydrates into the body...meaning u have no quick energy supply (fats take ages to convert to energy compared to carbohydrates)

however, as a means of losing weight its ok...aslong as u supplement with the necessary vitamins etc

lil bitchiness
mmmm Rice and noodles! *homer drool sound*

mc pee pants
droolio

carnival_junkie
actually. meat isnt just grease and fat...
if cooked properly it's very good for you. though, not too much.
meat has proteins.
proteins > good.

angelsflame265
haha this is most likely true. . . i eat food that is bad for me all day but I swim after school and i'm pretty skinny (not to sound snotty or anything. . . embarrasment )

Meat Wad34
I think that something is not quite right when you can eat a lot of a certain substance and still lose weight. Especially meat!

Arachnoidfreak
I lost weight. It sure as hell wasn't on atkins. I do eat more meat than anything else(or, at least i try. because meat ROCKS!! I love the taste of a medium rare dead animal) and I eat alot of junk too. I lost weight because instead of eating 5 times a day like so many ****ing fat asses out there, i'm down to 2 or 3, and exercise a bit.

Myth
Mmmmm.... heaven.

Btw: Meat is not just fat and oil, you eat the muscle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.