Crazy Stories In The News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
If you ever find a crazy story in the news, put it in here!

I found one.
It's about ambulence workers that were paid to kill people on their way to the hospital.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2004/10/20/678160-ap.html

Jackie Malfoy
I have one that is not really that crazy but does raise the answear why do it?It is the one that people are going around stealing election signs of both Kerry and Bush.
Why I have no idea.I don't see what they are trying to prove.If you want crazy this to me is crazy!JM confused Happy Dance

hunchy
Yep. It sadly happens to both sides...People steal Bush signs...people steal Kerry signs...either way, its lame...and either way it does nothing...People seem to think that they can change someone else's opinions in strange ways...But then again, PVS changed Linkalicious's view on the war...

carnival_junkie
wow, that's... interesting...

Cosmic_Beings
I can't believe its not getting more coverage.

carnival_junkie
it was in poland...
i'm sure that if it had occured here it would have been all over the news.

Afro Cheese
My friend told me that some guy in Kentucky was arrested after he got caught red hand having sex with his sister's pig.

carnival_junkie
.... oh my....

Darth Revan
Heh, this kid (who coincidentally goes to school with my sister) claimed he was kidnapped a few weeks ago. He said that some guy threatened him with a knife and made him get into his car, then drove around with him for twelve hours making small talk. Turns out he was lying to cover up the fact that he was skipping school with his friends, and the police spent 60 hours investigating this thing laughing out loud

D-Double
oooo.....He's in trouble.

stupid little monkey. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.