Actors playing to many well known characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
I hate it when an actor plays too many famous characters. For example, Jessica Alba. She is going to play as Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four movie. But guess what? She is also going to play the part of Bulma in the Dragon Ball Z movie. That is not right! Its the same person portraying two well known characters!

Cipher
She's not that good of an actress either. The FF movie sounds worse the more I learn of it....

§pearhead
should this be in movie discussion? who knows...

I don't like it all that much blink I'll recognize an actor/actress by their prior roles before I'll recognize who it actually is...

yerssot
they're actors, it's their living to be in movies

lil bitchiness
Moving...

BadKitty
I have to agree it kinda annoys me..I mean it great for the actors sure...but when we have a conflict like halley berry being catwoman and storm...it's kinda makes you worry about sequel power,if they'll come back,yadda yadda.

I just don't like it crybaby

Cinemaddiction
Re: Actors playing to many well known characters

Who and who? confused

forumcrew
im sorry but i have to say this.. "Its the same person portraying two well known characters" that is the point of acting, to portray different characters. Whether they are well known characters or not doesnt matter, now you may not think she is a good actress which means that she cant portray different characters. But the core of an actor/actress i to portray multiple different characters.. plus Bulma isnt even well known. a lot of anime fans hate DBZ and a lot of other people just hate DBZ or any anime

Ronny
like everytime i see a harrison ford movies i think 'han solo no expression'

goddamn it i hate this

mc pee pants
we can't help this. there are limited amount of actors and more limited amount of talented actors. harrison ford IS han solo. christopher reeves IS superman. and i can name countless more... the point is, we can't help this. though i must admit, it is hard to get unglued to the famous characters they play.

Ronny
^perfect explanaiton

embarrasment everytime i watch LOTR after every one os elrond's lines i say mr anderson laughing out loud

mc pee pants
i think hugo's the only guy who played in two trilogies that aired almost simultaneously.

and i did the same thing.

Ronny
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.