Did u ever felt all alone???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anna85
well, one of my friends feels soooooo bad... sad she thinks that everyone hates and she is thinking at some like "her against the world". and i don't know how 2 help her... can u help me???

tikimaster
never had this problem sry

Ronny
teen angst it happens to everyone she'll live no expression

just hand her a tub of chocolate ice cream and watch tv happy

Anna85
thx anyway!!!!

ClaraG
I've felt like that..
she'll get over it.

Anna85
happy

mc pee pants
that's normal for teenagers. it's the time when your hormones are pulling you at a thousand different directions. i've been there. it'll be okay. she'll get over it.

Anna85
happy to hear this

Jackie Malfoy
Well actly when my twin sister was in the hospital for over three mouths I missed her alot and I did feel alone.
Being her twin makes me feel close to her and it is almost like we can read each other minds.
That was the only time I felt alone because I missed her and wanted her to get well so I can see her again.JM sad

Anna85
but any ideas to help her??????????????/

carnival_junkie
you cant do much... it's all up to her... this is after all in her own mind.
BUT what you can do, always be there for her. if she needs you be there, no matter what.
be sure to show her that you are there for her.

hopefully your friend will be alright.

best wishes to you both.

ClaraG
remind her that she has friends, take her out and just show you're there for her. but don't worry, it'll pass smile

Phoenix Aska
I've felt alone before!!!

It sucks!!

Cuz then you get depressed...

Darth Revan187
I can say something mean, but then I'll get yelled at by everyone again.

Chukkles
fo shizzle

Phoenix Aska
what did you say that was mean last time???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.