Clipboard not copying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I've just noticed that when I copy something from an internet window, I can't paste it back in anywhere, not even into the same window. Now it's spread to Notepad and AIM... any known problems with clipboard problems like this? Any spyware or malware fitting this description?

yerssot
got your firewall on blocking that?

JKozzy
No, it just started happening; I haven't installed anything new to speak of, and it's an off/on thing erm

yerssot
check your options if you allow transfer

JKozzy
It's not working for any programs, I can't copy anything in Word, in AIM, MSN, anything. If I have the MS Office clipboard open, the text goes there, but I get an error saying "Item not collected; Format not supported by Office Clipboard."

JKozzy
...however I think that Avant Browser's doing it somehow... I shut it down, and everything's fine. As soon as I start it up, within minutes it happens again... so I'm wondering what sort of option in that program disables clipboarding for the whole system....

MC Mike
- EDIT -

Clovie
laughing

sowwwieee.... but your problem seems similar to me being unable to save pics from net while using IE messed

Raz
You might have spyware installed with Avant... - update your spyware software and do a check.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.