wrestlemania XX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shawn_micheals_
how do you think wrestlemania XX will go

smooth or rough

eleveninches
hope it doesn't get boring (5 hours).
the most boring matches tend to be the longest ones (first iron man match; bret v owen cage match at WMX)

SAtown_punk
The Cage Match was a classic!

Benoit will win title, Taker will beat Kane, Rock & Sock will win. I can't remember the other matches right now.

boxofdeath2.0
I knwo i've posted my predictions before on some other WMXX thread, but here's the abbreviated version

Brock over Goldberg. Goldberg's contract expires soon after 'Mania, Brock goes over clean for the pin

UT over Kane. The streak stays alive

Angle over Eddie. Honestly, this one could go either way. But i doubt the WWE would job Angle in 2 straight Wrestlemanias

HHH over the world. He's not letting anybody pin him at the biggest of the biggest PPV's in WWE history.

DanZeke25
Now brock is leaving too because he's miserable with the company so anything can gappen with goldbergvs lesnar

SlipknoT
No way hhh is giving up his title at wrestlmania, next ppv

and Brock is not leaveing, he is just taking a little time off and then he is coming back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.