Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JMAH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
DVD Release Date: November 23, 2004
Run Time: 142
DVD Features:
Available subtitles: Spanish, French
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Deleted Scenes
"Creating the Vision" interview with J.K. Rowling and the filmmakers
Interviews with the cast lead by Johnny Vaughan and the Shrunken Head
Three challenge games
"Conjuring a Scene" making-of featurette
"Care of Magical Creatures" animal trainer featurette
Self-guided iPIX tours into Honeydukes and Professor Lupin's classroom
Choir Practice: sing-along with the Hogwarts choir
Hogwarts Portrait Gallery
Hogwarts Timeline
Electronic Arts game preview
DVD ROM Features: Wizard Trading Cards
Theatrical Trailers

BadKitty
woah! loads of new buys coming up! I'm excited!

star22
Yay! I am really excited about this. It will be great. I especially am looking foreward to the deleated scenes. That is always my favorite part of a DVD. They are usually pretty cool.

ladygrim
i watched it last nite yayy...

<<Solo>>
Yeah, I will be receiving this on Tuesday, it's going to be awesome.

SlipknoT
I wouldnt make myself go through the torture of watching this movie again.

Jackie Malfoy
It is coming tomorrow to a store near you!YEA! eek! doctor
I can't wait!Right after school me and my boyfriend are going to the store and picking it up and going back to his house and watching it.
Also ordering some food to eat while we watch it yea!Enjoy it everyone!JM

<<Solo>>
It will be pretty cool, I enjoyed this one quite a lot more then the first and second. It's a little darker.

Jackie Malfoy
I love that picture of micheal from the godfather Solo!May I ask where you got it from?JM That movie rocks!

<<Solo>>
You can find loads of pictures on google image search, I guess you'd just go get the regular picture of it and format it into b&w, But I wouldn't know where I got this exact picture because Cinemaddiction made it for me.

Jedi Priestess
Ok I picked this up and we watched it last night. Loved the movie again. To me this is easily the best of the three, probably because it's the darkest. On the extras, only 3 deleted scenes sad but the cast interviews were great. I found the kids to be kids not young "stars" if you catch my drift. The talking head part of the interview was extremely annoying tho. messed Extras include a video of that song Double, Double Toil & Trouble with the words on the bottom karoyke style, that was cool. Havent accessed the DVD Rom content yet.

ClaraG
it looks good

Spike Eccles
again, why no commentary?

no Jk Rowling spouting off about her book.

no harry potter/hermoine/ron get together.

talk about missed opportunities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.