wacked out subisitute from h*ll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Omg,....last week this was this crazy lady subing for our school. I had her for Psych class and she really witchy. she called a kid a smart ass for saying hi to her. Then instead of calling us by our name using the attendece sheet she called on us by what we were wearing,later we watched a flim on how memories and learning takes place. and on the screen there was a scene of a wedding, well this teacher stands up and says thats a day you dont want to remeber. I know this dont seem so bad but later in the week she filled in for another class and she got far worse. There is an Muslim student and she was calling him a towel head
and terrorist.so he said excusse me but I'm proud of my relgion. then she says well I guess your not a terriost its just 'them over there' that are the terriorst. then he says so does that mean my 50 year old grandpa that cant get out of bed is a terriost and she says yes.sad ...then she mad a very rude disgusting comment saying all black people were lazy sad ..she even went as far as saying all democrats were wussys and they had to leave the class ASAP. she also was harassing a student calling them gay and saying they were a murder spreading aids to everyone. she was even giving students the middle finger eek! ...she even wrote a kid up and sent him to the office for passing gas! eek! ..she was NUTS!. enough of the students got so mad they reported her to the office and the Prinicple comes into class and tells her at the end of 3rd period you are leaving and never allowed back at this school disrtict again eek! . so the whole time last week nothing was basically talked about in school but this wacked out teacher.

angelsflame265
why didn't someone punch her

Ronny
WHAT A RACIST WHORE!!!!

Kosta
Crazy b!tch

RaventheOnly
eek! hysterical omg that is totaly overboard eek! hysterical

Nazgulinthedark
jawdrop holy cow...thats pure EVVVIILLL

§pearhead
hmm...cow...

stick out tongue

what a freakish woman messed

Raven Guardia
yeah, we told my Psych teacher and he says well she obviously has Psychological issues. then he went off a talked for an hour and half about how nuts people really are in this world and that we have to put up with nuts like her in our lives.

that sad part is she a a degree for elmentery ed......I'm just glad she was not teaching little kids that stuff messed

RaventheOnly
hysterical at first it seemed like she was going to start a lesson on psycology on views and irritational ideas, but i guess she turned out to be nutts messed laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
RTO> I dont even think she knew what Psychology ment......I mean she was totally spazed.. Jordan asked her how her day was and she was like hmmm lets see, I got thrown into a Psych class when I was suppose to teach a social stuidies class. (well for one thing Psych is a social study)....and if she would have been half smart she would of knew 3rd and 4th period was when my psych teachers theachs history. well anyway Jordan then says well I'm sorry that unfortune it and she glares at him and says well your just a smart a$$.

RaventheOnly
fear laughing out loud fear

Raven Guardia
yeah.....that woman was off the deep end.

angelsflame265
maybe she'll drown in it. . .

JKozzy
thumb up

Sun Ce
hey nice teacher no expression laughing out loud, but rhen again maybe it was a test, maybe she was putting all your psychology skills to the test to see if u could calm her down big grin

Raven Guardia
sun ce it was no test......she did it in other classes too.....believe me she was mental.

MC Mike
Discriminates against Democrats, Blacks, Muslims, and even Gays. She should be fired immediatley.

Lone_Dragon
I agree mad ranting mad That teacher smells like shit devil

Raven Guardia
dont worry Mc Mike soon as our priniclpe found out she was fired happy

SlipknoT
I would have lit the womens hair on fire

BlackC@t
Teachers can be such jerks sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.