Hi pork pouches!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

futuramafan434
Hey!
It's me, Bender. iva bin watchin "All my Circuits" to much lately. Calculon's gettin way too over rated. So, what have my fans doin? Or, have u not been to the Bender Ultimite website( made by leela, cause i told herr to). Ya....... smokin' smokin' smokin'

mc pee pants

chops
This is just stupid,pointless and immature

Antoinette
hey..hey now evereyone be nice to the newbies no expression

mc pee pants
i be nice to them if they be nice to us.

shellie
big grin hi sweetie...welcome to kmc and welcome to the OTF...silly topics are our specialty...this fits in nicely . thumb up keep up the good work .

Mr Wiggles
I have that pic!!!!!

and shellie laughing laughing laughing your nice even when your making fun of the kid rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

shellie
whos making fun roll eyes (sarcastic) its true isnt it ?

big grin this is a nice thread .

Mr Wiggles
its true.... but you ment to make fun of him in a way that it would seem like a compliment thumbsup crafty little woman

darkcrown
Bender: I got a crazy idea!

*LATER IN A COURT ROOM*

Bender: Stupid Anti-pimpin laws! Well Fry, Pay the man!

Hookerbots: Oh Bender, we love you!

Bender: Shutup baby, I know it!

shellie
shhhhhhhh...nonsence...im laughing with him...not at him wink

dont tell...its are lil' secret ninja

Mr Wiggles
lol i loved that episode,

from the first episode:

fry: space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end, and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you.

Leela : We're going to deliver this crate like professionals.
Fry : Aww, can't we just dump it in the sewer and *say* we delivered it?
Bender : Too much work. I say we burn it, then *say* we dumped it in the sewer.

Leela : I know you like cooking shows, but you're a robot. You don't even have a sense of taste.
Bender : Honey, I wouldn't talk about taste if I was wearing a lime green tank top.

Bender : Yeah, well... I'm gonna go build my own theme park, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the park!

Phoenix Aska
so.....what is everyone supposed to be talking about here anyways???

Futurama?

mc pee pants
most likely.

Mr Wiggles
Professor Hubert Farnsworth : Good news everyone .

Professor Hubert Farnsworth : The University is bringing me up on disciplinary charges... wait... that's not good news at all

futuramafan434
everybody loves me! stick out tongue cool cool cool cool

i really own the first two seasons

Nazgulinthedark
congrats no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.