I Miss Aqua

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
cry i feel so alone *shivers*

RaventheOnly
cry when and why did she leave? cry i haven't been on lately cry

Ronny
she went to seatlle about 5 days ago (i think)cry

SlipknoT
that sucks she was cool sad

Ronny
shell be back

SlipknoT
when?

Ronny
a month or so

Raven Guardia
*hugs* there there everything will be okay.....one of my friends has left too and wont be back till next week sad....so I feel your pain sister.

Ronny
*hugs sob sob*

RaventheOnly
cry she did? cry no more puppy for a while sad

Ronny
yeah *trys to be puppy but fails, then bursts into tears* my lighter doesnt even work when shes not around

SlipknoT
A month? blink

Ronny
yeah sad

SlipknoT
what could you do seatlle for a month?

Ronny
im ........not......... sure confused

Clovie
she's having an operation.
and i think she's to be back in november.

TheFilmProphet
I miss her too sad

m!$hA
me too cry

bad-woman
To you guys who think that a womans vulva is not sensitive!Let me tell you that I to have been kicked into the vulva/groin and it is the most painful by far place a woman can be kicked!!!I wear groin protection in martial arts. Now a straight on kick to the pubic bone will hurt A lot but a kick up and into the vulva kills!!!When I was kicked in my groin I was in the most absoluite AGONY!!!I was also incompasitated on the ground in the most undescribable pain I ever felt in my life!,like I was going to die!!! I was crumpled on the ground for about an hour! Also had pain for a 5 days with A (VULVA HEMATOMA)A hard kick into the vulva can also cause great damage and even kill a woman!!!

Ronny
what the **** shock

Ronny
whistle

Aqua
awww cry

Ronny
touched i had no one to talk to

RaventheOnly
EEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Aqua
Sista: hug
RTO: MASTER!!! eek!

Ronny
hug

§pearhead
touching stick out tongue

m!$hA
youre back eek! hug

Aqua
im gonna burn u someday eek!

Aqua
yeah..but i want to go home..in my own comfy bed..

m!$hA
are you in hospital? cry

Aqua
no im at a really kool house...except other families r here...its like a hotel..only better..friendlier..and less money to pay eek!

m!$hA
i dont understand, but cool eek!happy

Aqua
BUMP shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.