Riki-Oh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cerbeos
I've been told by many that this is an extremely gory movie. I've been thinking about buying, but I'm not sure yet, its still $30 last I checked erm.

Let me know what you guys think of it, and if it's worth the buy.

NOTE: It's also referred to as The Story of Ricky

~Cerbeos

Wow, i'm sorry for the massive sig. Tried to delete the post, but didnt work

WindDancer
Indeed is one heck of a extreme gory movie. Some of it looks kinda outdated but is a great movie! One of the best scenes is When Ricki fights the Big leader of the prison gang. He rips his own flesh and pulls out his intestines to strangle Ricki! That scene is worth the price! But if you going to get it a $30 better make sure is the Uncut Asian DVD. I bougth my copy for 19.99. A must see! Story isn't that spectacular but the Gore is so fun to watch!

MildPossession
Do get this dvd!

Cerbeos
Thanks for the replies guys!

Do you have a link to a cover of which version of the DVD you mean, I know there are many covers/versions of the film

Thanks again,
~Cerbeos

WindDancer
When I order my copy I got this message:
URGENT NOTE: According to all accounts, the US Version and the Hong Kong Version are identical except for the following:

The cover art
In the US Version, one scene has a red tint
In the Hong Kong Version, there is no copy protection

Here is my copy:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.