Immortality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
...If you were given such a choice, would you take it?....
yet........ you wouldn't age......
you would go on living life with the same looks as you have now.....

so, would you want to live forever?

eggmayo
my opinion is that to be immortal would be good... fora while, say 500 years. by that time, you may have done everything you want, and even got a little bit bored. plus, i wouldnt want to look like me forever.

RagingSilent
yes yeah, I agree. It would be good for a while, but it would become repetitive, and you would want something to changemessed

don't say that....lol.

Mr Zero
"immortality - for a while"

Do you know what immortal means? Discussing how it would be "Ok for a while" is nonsensical. If it would only be ok for a while, then it's obviously "not ok".

You are talking about longevity - immortality is timeless and forever - which is why is so frightening.

RagingSilent
um, I am speaking about opinions.....
meaning, in my opinion, I would get sick of living life, day after day, forever......, It would become too boring.....

so, in my opinion, considering that it would become boring, i would not want to be immortal....i guess i should have given my full opinion so as not to be questioned like thismessed

/\RK
hhm would ur hair grow, what if ur still young, coz i would proberly wait awhile before it accepted it

RagingSilent
nah, your hair wouldn't grow....lol.....
and you would stay the same age as you are now...even if you are young.

/\RK
could u feel pain

RagingSilent
I would say.....yes, but it would heal...

/\RK
ok, then it wouldnt be boring, u could try and do crazy things, like rob a bank and asasinate the president

RagingSilent
lol...fair enoughbig grin...

ldene
think of all the things you see. Space exploration, hover cars. Everything we see in movies will eventually come true and you could witness it all, hell you could create it!

eggmayo
yeah, but you would really screw things up. change the course of history in a major, maybe bad way.

eleveninches
Immortality : It's to die for.!

Kosta
I'd say yes to invulnerablity, but not immortality. Invulnerability would ensure i have a long life, and die of old age. Immortality is too frightening to even comprehend.

Kosta
Think deeper, you would also witness the decline of mankind, everyone around you would die. Everything would cease to exist, and there would be only you, left to go increasingly insane for all eternity.......

eggmayo
yeah, i agree with that, being able to do most things.... maybe some kind of superpower would be better.

shellie
No i wouldnt want to be immortal....outliving all my family and friends .....over and over and over again......no thanks .

Storm
No.

Lots long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Silver Tongue
Nope. Never,
I want to die someday I want to be with my lost loved ones

Phoenix Aska
Yes...being immortal would be something I'd want...

I could find ways to keep myself amused year after year....

eleveninches
Would you die for immortallity if it was the only way to get it.

RagingSilent
Is that a question?.....if so, then yes.

bazooka
regarding to the condition u stated, immortality is good, if u think your appearence is complete to you now; if the world is stil have human that u not dislike... rite?

RagingSilent
yessmile...it really just depends on the person.

eggmayo
yeah, i kinda wouldnt wanna be 14 for ever

RagingSilent
lol...yeah, being a teen forever...it just wouldn't work.

Filth
If i was immortal and could not die i would be unstopable, the world would be mine and none could stand up to me, i would rule the world with an iron fist, all would bow before me or suffer the dire conciquences.
I say yes i would take it, all who don't are foolishand i would die if that was the only way to get it smile

Sun Ce
thats the good old john i know laughing

Cosmic_Beings
I would accept immortality.

Cosmic_Beings
The government would catch you and keep you in a cantainment chamber, strapped to a bed, and would perform experiments on you forever.

L49_JoaquinLovr
I would, specially stating the chance that Id give anything to be a vampire.

mc pee pants
yeah, sure. why not. it'll give me time to save up for that ferrari.

Sun Ce
if i had that choice i would pick yes, i would learn all the sword teachniqes, and i would become an unbeatable master at sword fighting and archery big grin

dave123
why learn sword fighting when people have guns? stick out tongue

Sun Ce
swords are a much more honourable way of fighting, guns are nothing more than finger weights stick out tongue

mc pee pants
who cares. you're immortal. the gun shots would probably make you sh!t yourself... eh.

dave123
no one cares about honour when their life is on the line

Sun Ce
if u know sword fighting your life will never be on the line laughing

dave123
until a sniper from 100m away picks me off cry

Sun Ce
just stay in yoru hosue stick out tongue, or in a jungle, a sniper won't get u in a jungle, its impossible big grin

dave123
so to be a swordsman, i must give up my social life cry

Sun Ce
well if u want, u see i have no social life, so i can do whatever i please and go where ever i want and i won't be missed laughing erm

dave123
everyone has some form of social life yes

Sun Ce
hmm well not really laughing out loud, me i talk to some ppl i guess, only 1 tho laughing, not much erm

dave123
wait until you're 18 and you can go clubbing.... things will change yes

Sun Ce
i could go clubbing right now if i wanted to, but i don't because i got no friendds to go clubbing with, its that stupid sad

dave123
go clubbing and meet people silly stick out tongue

Sun Ce
its kinda boring going on yoru own erm, and i won't gop on my own really, too boring!

dave123
go on your own and leave with a random hoe raver

Sun Ce
i'm not a guy that does that kinda thing tho stick out tongue

dave123
a random guy if thats more your thing wink

Kiyouhana
Immortality? Why would I want to live a life I already hate forever?

Sun Ce
if u were immortal u could make sure ppl hate u, and so u could kill them big grin, yeah laughing out loud

Sun Ce
lets say i have not had a gf yet, and i am not the kinda guy to do thing to grisl like most guys ever want laughing out loud, i'm the kinda guy that doesn't care abotu life, i just drag myself along the path to the end i guess, if i don't like something it better stay out of my way too, ppl once said i was emotionless at school, only because i never laughed at jokes they said that affended other ppl, and that i never talked to them when i was alone at the table, i was merly being a guy no one knew about, the girls would coem up to me asking me why i never talked, i was known for being the guy that no know knew and ppl wanted to know me, but i never let them stick out tongue, i like this, because it gives me a pressence of "who is he", and i like that happy

Kiyouhana
Yes life in prison for killing every person that knows me properly. That's sound like fun...

Sun Ce
hey u don't need to kill ppl, u could master the blade or be a master of soemthing, live in the wild and learn how to harness the jungles, things like this would be good big grin

lil bitchiness
Theres worst things than death - wanting to die and not being able to.

dave123
chin-up Sun Ce, you're not a bad guy yes and you'll find a nice girl, don't worry happy

I think I'm after the same type you are, but hands off of Irene wink night all, and sweet dreams

Kiyouhana
Yes and they call the death penalty the ultimate penalty.

bazooka
waiit...what if i keep silent about this ability, and use this power by wearing suit like supes when other needs help. It is rather to be a nice guy than hate by others. make sence?

Shadow_King
so if the world explodes and you have immortality would you die???

bazooka
this has to ask ragingsilent, he is the 1 who start....but i think not die, just imigrate to mars or whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

Immortality sucks, believe me, i would know.

Filth
Thay would not catch me as i would be armed to the teath, mg, rifles, granades, atomic bombs you name it i would be armed with it ha ha ha

doll21
Living foreva would be cool but i would get bored.

Tired Thins
I can't remember how old I am, but I think I am immortal. I was there when not one person had the common courtesy to hand Christ a ladder. I'm going to Hell for that one folks. blink

eleveninches
Dont knock it till you've tried it.

Give immortallity a chance. You might like it.

RagingSilent
well, If you are blown to pieces, then no, you won't survive...lol...

but when immortal, you escape any disease or any injuries that would normally kill mortals.....

RagingSilent
I'm not a guylaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.