Who would win in this big bad battle to the death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
Who would you like to see win the battle of death?

lukester
I think Carnage might win

Paola
moving to vs forum...

Havoc470
damn your sig/avatar is amazing paola, i've said this once already but i cant help but say again, chris bachalo friggin rocks

anyway, back on topic venom or carnage would win this one.......but then again micheal myers and freddy creuger never freakin' die heheh

wrathofachilles
Are you guys out of your mind? Hulk would destroy everyone on that list, though the horror movie figures shouldn't really be included because indeed they don't die. Obviously in the dream world, Krueger would win, but Carnage and Venom are no match for Hulk.

Havoc470
yeah, out of all the comic characters up there hulk would win, but those damn horror movie characters are tricky

wrathofachilles
True, but Hulk could easily rip apart Jason or Michael's body and throw them into space. Besides, Myers is overrated.

Gregory
The horror movie characters don't die, no, but they routinely lose to teenage girls.

Linkalicious
Hulk.

wrathofachilles
No man on Earth can defeat the power of The Teenage Girl, aka The One Above All, lol.

manjaro
why would you even put the hulk on this list

Havoc470
lol, theres really no reason there.....might as well put captain planet heheh

Nataku8188
If you take hulk out its going to Carnage... or Venom. Either way, if hulk is there it's game over for all of them. But if they all team up hulk will get shredded pretty fast... I mean Wolvie annoys hulk... im pretty sure venom and carnage with wolvie will be enough to cut him up. But not kill him, not by a long shot.

eleveninches
Either carnage or wolverine.

Maybe even Hulk

JuggernautFan
wtf..............???

"HULK SMASH" everybody on the list.

juggernaut74
No real contest here. Hulk wins

Wynndar
hulk claps his hands and half those guys fall into comas

Havoc470
lol, why is this still being debated? with only the comic characters, hulk wins.....including those damn horror characters, the others would die of old age (yes even wolverine) while jason and freddy battle it out in 2599, and micheal myers is still being stabbed by clothes hangers

wrathofachilles
How the hell is it 'maybe even Hulk?' Hulk would destroy Wolverine and Carnage. They're not even close to him. Hulk has beaten Wolvie around plenty of times and he's beaten Venom who is *arguably* superior to Carnage.

lukester
Mmmmm...

I see everyone's underestimated Preditor?

In a straight out fight; Hulk would win; but he isn't the smartest of creatures is he? Maybe that could be used against him.

Don't forget Spider-Man's defeated Hulk before!

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha Hulk will walk up to Jason and tear his head off.

As for Myers, this is a guy who is supposedly a thoughtless killer yet somehow manages to formulate tricks such as "If I put this sheet over my head and these glasses also, she'll think I'm her B/F."

-AC

Tron
Well, the way I see it, all Freddy's gotta do is wait til the rest of these f*ckers are asleep, then he has all the time he needs. Other than that, Hulk smash all, then Hulk take nap.

Maestro
then hulk gets raped in his dreams.

Lenord
My money is on the Predetor, all he has to do is stay invisible while everyone else kills eachother, and then wait for the Hulk to change back to Bruce after he has killed everyone else and then cut him to pieces whit his lasers.... The only problem he would have would be with Wolverine tracking him down while he is invisible, but he could probably fry him from long distance...

crazyspinz
wolverine cant simply be "fried" and hulk can see in astrial visoin, so he can see invisible things. and predeitor would also get killed by spider sences seeing him. and the terminator has heat vision,

pred is dead

lukester
they would all fall before the might of Michelle McManus!

uQifg2WV
no no no. you see i might go gay for Venom

i like eggs
like hell he would! just because he can turn his hands into weapons u thinks he can win? no way he get massacred

i like eggs

i like eggs
u want 2 know something YOUR, oh hell i'm not gonna say it. but plez fill free 2 write back. i wud love 2 start a little fued with u

i like eggs
u c thats where u r wrong. u c venom and carnage could easily beat the hulk. hulks a ******!

Kontraz
Jason all the way. How, you ask? Simple... Jason possesses the hulk, uses hulk to kill everyone else, then makes the hulk commit suicide. IF by chance, the hulk is killed somehow by another contender, jason could just posses them each one at a time, killing off the others (and eventually making the one other that stands against him commit suicide) leaving him as the lone "survivor" (though he already is dead to begin with, but i'm guessing you mean "die again" otherwise he's already disqualified).

Kontraz
the pred's defenses bend light, so astrial vision still won't work, based on what ive seen from the x-comics anyway. and the pred is cold blooded... heat vision wont do shit there... And yes, wolverine can be "fried". He would still survive, as thus far the wrighters are on crack and have made him a god basically, since as long as a single cell remains intact, he can regrow his entire body (yay, wolverine is now a dbz character! And he's an anime-esque samari to boot!), but he is still "beaten" by being fried. Spider senses could still pick up pred maybe, though. THOUGH, spidey cant sense ANY symbiotes (not just venom, but any of that race at all) so who knows if he could sense a pred.

The Flash
I never knew tht Jason can posses people. But I choose Hulk. And the predator wouldn't wait for the Hulk to turn back into Banner and kill, it's not honorable.

Tron
Not that I wouldn't like to agree, but could you please tell me just how they would beat Hulk so easily?no expression

Kontraz
well, spidey's beaten him.... so i think venom and carnage together would manage quite nicely.... but individually, it would be a VERY close fight.

Tron
Spidey has actually got a decisive win over Hulk? When? And how? Honestly, I wanna know.

And as bad-ass as Venom and Carnage are, I just don't see them beating Hulk, together or apart. That's just my view on it though.

Kontraz
it was in one of the much earlier comics. I think the first time spidey and hulk ever crossed paths. I just know the animation was pretty bad (probably 60s-ish) and the only pic i can find of it has about 5 images of spiderman all fighting 1 hulk at teh same time (to show how much faster he was)

and i'm also pretty sure he beat him in "amazing spider-man annual #3, though that might be the same issue i mentioned above...

jplatinum
Hulk kills all, The freddy and jason die over and over again.

lukester
I'm going with hulk here, unless of course anyone can outsmart him, which lets face it a 3 year old can do.

Gamma Crush!
Hulk wins.

Freddy is powered by fear. Hulk fears nothing. Jason might not be dead by the end of the match, but his corpse will be scattered across the planet. Micheal too. All of these guys just pick on defenseless teenagers. Hulk would teach them the real meaning of fear.

Predator? Hah.
Alien? Hah.
Terminator!? eek! Scrap metal.

To my knowledge, Venom's peak strength is around 15-20 tons. Hulk has lifted billions of tons, even in a calm state. Wolverine, Venom, and Carnage couldn't take Hulk if they teamed up.

lukester
Hulk wins hands down.

...But lets not forget that both Spider-Man and Wolverine have officially defeated Hulk in battle.

Ben "The Thing" Grimm has also got photographic evidence of a defeat over the Hulk in a reasent Thing issue.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Hulk wins.

Freddy is powered by fear. Hulk fears nothing.

hulk fears the void

Mider
Kruger can kill all of them He can kill the Hulk by turning into the void He can defeat Carnage and Venom with super loud noises and yes he used super load noises before just see Nightmare On Elm Street 6 Wolverine would lose too in the dream world and if all else fails once He killed The Hulk He could use His body to kill all the others and if Freddy cant win then i guess Predator can win since He almost beat Batman and Superman and probably Has the tech to take out the others. And it would depend on witch Terminator but i dought there is any terminator who could defeat Hulk.

VENOMfan
Carnage's Symbiote hop's on Hulk drives him nut's kills everybody then Hulk kills himself

Hell if he can take over the Surfer he can take over Hulk

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by whirlysplat
hulk fears the void

I really doubt that he does. Hulk thinks he can defeat anyone. He really isn't smart enough to fear anything.

Besides, Hulk would have to be afraid of Freddy. Since when does Freddy shapeshift in the real world? If Freddy's fighting Hulk in his mind, he's in for a big surprise. There are hundreds of Hulks in Bruce's mind, just waiting to kick his ass.

Hulk can't really be killed. If he "dies," he will come back by one means or another.

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Tron
Well, the way I see it, all Freddy's gotta do is wait til the rest of these f*ckers are asleep, then he has all the time he needs. Other than that, Hulk smash all, then Hulk take nap. I thank Freddy will piss his pants if he enters Carnage's dream.

jplatinum
Don't say JP.
I wouldn't even be no where near these dudes if they were fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.