What planet does Darth Revan come from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kanis
alien Does anyone know where the sith lord Darth Revan was born, was he born on coruscant or dantooine, tatooine. Please I must know!

Morridini
Neither of them. I was playing KOTOR yestarday and found out that the person we control is from a planet from the outer rim, so perhaps Revan is from there as well.

Killua
He's from a planet called Obsodion which is near Korriban , he killed his own family there because they tried to keep him out of the Jedi Order thus stopping his growth , The Jedi assumed he was a boy who lost his parents around the time he was born...

Sesse
Everyone and everything seems to be from Tatooine, so I wouln't be suprised if Revan was from there as well...

Morridini
Where did u get that information?

SnakeEyes
yes, i would like to know as well

Jerico
It's great how every event in the galaxy revolves around the supposdly most obscure planet in the universe big grin

Killua
My Cousin works at Bioware and he told me the history of Revan as it was meant to be originnaly but then they changed a lot of stuff and they also cutted some stuff like Revan's Homeworld History

Morridini
Hmm, interesting.
They should put an update of KOTOR on the net, which would add that datapad to the story.

Killua
They cut it because they wanted Revan to remain a Mystery.

kanis
alien Thanks for the help guys

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Killua
My Cousin works at Bioware and he told me the history of Revan as it was meant to be originnaly but then they changed a lot of stuff and they also cutted some stuff like Revan's Homeworld History
Fascinating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.