Darren Shan .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raze reborn
does anyone else read these?
they're being made into a film .

BlackC@t
Really!? oh sweet! I loved the books!

raze reborn
yeah .there are a lot of phases to go through first ,like casting and finishing the script probably .i read somewhere that they already started but the actor who played mr c died in an accident .r u on the website?

you-know-who
OMFG I CANT WAIT!!!! i love daren shan!!!!! omg i cantthink im like gunna faint i diddnt know that their being madi into a fil their nucken futs!!!!! i love the books....

Whats the website???? SOME ONE TELL ME!!!!!!

Mr Zero
Thats the saddest post ive ever seen in my life. It may be the saddest thing ever written since the dawn of time.

Congrats!

raze reborn
i can't put a link....
put darren shan in the google search engine and either the first ,second or both of the says "welcome to new shanville"underneath.that's the website big grin

tabby999
wow, zero i agree, that would make an english teacher cry

darrenshanluver
i cant beleve the darren shan movie u no where the additions r id go and try be debbie! smile

darrenshanluver
i gonna wet my self its so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darrenshanluver
u there??????

darrenshanluver
no 1 therE??????

BlackC@t
You waited like 6 minutes, this isn't MSN, messages don't appear instantly. It usually takes a few hours to get a reply.

LidG
wat books is being into a films

LidG
I really love the books, I have got them all but have LOST THE EIGHT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! it's like my own personal hell!!!!

LidG
i hope it ain't a bad film cos the books r s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tabby999
oh gawd...

Azrael01
Are the books even any good

Lyra Rose
darren shan books are cool and as soon as they come out at the picture i am going to see them.

Redde666
theres a darren shan movie coming out!? YAY!! when nd base on what series??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.