Beware of Halloween…

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
You may think of Halloween as a harmless festival of spooky fun; But the facts are far more serious. Way back in the day when Celtic culture prevailed across Europe we Celts celebrated the harvest festival Samhain. (sou-en) Or Summers End. This festival was to mark the end of summer & prepare for the coming snow - but it was also the day when the spirits of the restless dead would take flight and go wandering. One of the best ways to avoid getting unwanted attention from the ghosts was to dress up and disguise yourself in outlandish attire - or better yet as one of them!

HOWEVER - make no mistake, this is a pagan festival: (The Pope himself once decreed that animal sacrifice was allowed on All - hallows as a nod to the recently converted pagans) and to indulge in Halloween festivities is to worship at the alter of Baal.

I hope I can depend on all the good Christians I see posting on KMC to denounce Halloween and spend the day proclaiming Christs victory over the works of the devil.

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness" Eph. 5:11-12

yerssot
there is a halloween thread already about how evil and nasty this holiday is no expression

Silver Stardust
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305799&highlight=halloween

Mr Zero
I'm not trying to inform, I'm trying to get people to sign up in the war against Satan.

yerssot

shellie
satan doesnt exist

Mr Zero
AH! But HELLoweeeeen DOES! SO! ... er...so... I forget...

shellie
maybe this should of been put in the OTF....*shrugs*

Mr Zero
Had you not said that i would never have realised it was in GD. I meant to put it in philosophy. Perhaps someone could move it to the POTC forum for me?

shellie
you are such a smartass...i works for you though...dont change .

finti
yeah we need some more semi religious threads in the Philosophy forum, lets get it moved

Darth Revan
Oh, no, Mr. Zero is right though, Halloween is a corrupted and evil festival of DEVIL WORSHIP!! But he is wrong about its origins, it actually means "SATAN'S BIRTHDAY" Because you know the Celts worshipped SATAN!!! Hallelujah! fear

Silver Stardust
My ancestors were Celts yes

Darth Revan
Keep away from me, SATAN!! The power of the LORD compells you!!!

shellie
*sighs*...your not serious are you ?

Silver Stardust
Shellie, don't worry about it, DR's definitely being sarcastic yes

Nivek...stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I could move this to various places / close it / merge it....i could i dont know if i should.

finti
move it move it

Mr Zero
Close it. You know you want to. We both love it when you do it to me....

finti
what close you down

Fëanor
laughing

"I find your constant lack of respect disheartening, you arrogant arse"

I rather like that line...*copies it to folder* stick out tongue

Mr Zero
best you dont know....

lil bitchiness
That sounded dirty - in a good way.

I dont see the need to close this thread, unless you really want me to do it.

finti
hmm that actually told me more than what you might wanted it too eek! devil beer

Mr Zero
Oh you'd like me to say I really wanted you to do it wouldn't you?

lil bitchiness
Again, you read me like a book Zero.

finti
some books are totally incomprehensible though

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Yeah, but still Zero somehow knows what i want / like.

finti
so zero knows what buttons to push

lil bitchiness
He used to. Im sure he still does.

Storm
Very Halloween like conversation I must say.

Corran
Everyone leave Hallowe'en alone, it's a completely harmless tradition - honest, we don't mean any harm by it.

finti
once you learn how ride a bike................

finti
............and we dont celebrate halloween here (just to be a bit on topic)

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t307316.html

^^ There hes pushing my buttons.

Mr Zero
Some days I go back to read that thread and just laugh and laugh and laugh... I'm a bad bad man.

I gave all that up tho, now I'm nice. See - i'm smiling, you can trust me.

Mr Zero
I miss the old days when I was a pain in the ass and Backfire called me "Z-Man"

finti
lets have a backflash, time to be a baddie again

lil bitchiness
Ah Zero, I like you, but a million smiles in the world couldnt make me trust you.

Mr Zero
Y'know thats kinda weird, because although I don't consider myself in any way "likable" I can be trusted. Kinda. I mean obviously not to respect anything people do or say - but with important stuff I'm weirdly puritanical...

Have I ever had a thread that has stayed on topic for more than like 4 posts? I don't think so....

finti
thats the way to go Z-Man devil

lil bitchiness
Key word there kinda.

Either way, I cant ''not like you'' and trust you at the same time. Who knows, maybe i do develop a slight trust bond...maybe....

Mr Zero
Z-Man

YAY!

*snif* old-times... I was mean, Stormy day and his bald nuts were the topic of every third post and CD still reviewed movies. Those were the days blahblahblahblah.

I cant WAIT till ive been here long enough to start bleating on about how much better it was in the old days. Those will be the days etc etc...

shellie
dont know...but this one breathed OTF from the very first post .

and yes you are "likable"...why ? i sure as hell dont know cuz others like you...i wouldnt have ever spoke to...wierd .

Mr Zero
I'm negotiating to have the OTF renamed "Zeros happy camper playground"

Waitaminit - "others like me!!!" What! ?! Like me? My peeps! Where are they!

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308769.html

awh and this.

Yes, the times when Zero called me a ''power crazed hypocrite''

Am I still a power crazed hypocrite Zero?

shellie
not telling...cant make....

besides...YOU are fine....more then one of you...may be a bit much winkKMC isnt ready for that .

Mr Zero
Today, no.

Y'know one day we will clash again and then it'll be tears and heartache all round...

Mr Zero
Woah - wait _ I never called you a power crazed hypocrite LB ..That was a game ...

You took that personaly? Oh how terrible. If I'd only known.

I love that thread "I have a bad taste in my mouth - THE GAME!!!" - Oh man I almost peed myself posting that... I'm so sorry.

finti
so how about halloween

lil bitchiness
I seriously doubt that. I dont doubt that we might clash again, but i do doubt the ''tears and heartache''.

finti
ahhhhhhh bullocks who cares of that over comercialized thingie

finti
halloween that is

lil bitchiness
I didnt take it personaly, since i only saw that. But when i think about it carefully, you had an unhealthy obsession with making threads about my closing statements.

You just love picking on me dont ya?

I hope we dont go back to the ''old days''. I like it better like this.

Mr Zero
I may be in the mood to tell you what that was all about - but Its going to have to go in a PM.

Mr Zero
thanks for the "ontopic" attempt, but it's a waste of time: my threads are doomed before post one. Doomed.

shellie
yeah how about it..

*whispers in fintis ear...told you...shoulda been OTF*

Mr Zero
Mods - please move this to the hell that is the Off Toilet Forum!

Thankee!

lil bitchiness
Moved Mr. Z.

Mr Zero
you certainly have.

shellie
laughing out loud

Mr Zero
Laugh away miss "I saw this OTF move comin' back on page numbero uno"

It's like your psychic...

shellie
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud oh i am laughing babe ...i am...but not at you... laughing out loud i...promise....maybe laughing out loud

this dance you milla does is quite intertaining to say the least

Jedi Priestess
I seriously hope you mean all of this in jest Zero, otherwise my opinion of you just dropped 100 points. Halloween is a kids holiday first and foremost. The rest of it is just crap for religious or satanic zealots to have a field day with.

shellie
he means it......he is a horrible man and shouldnt be trusted

mc pee pants
mr. zero is SO right. who else could think of something so sadistic and evil as the candy corn.

Tired Thins
Yeah! You sloppy hodie dotes!! smile

Tired Thins
Isn't Satan just a word derived from the Islamic term, 'Shaitan' referring to early members of society who opposed Catholicism? embarrasment

lil bitchiness
How can it be an ''Islamic'' term when Islam came 600(??) years or however long after Christianity?

BackFire
I love Halloween, can't wait for Sunday!

Tired Thins
Wow! eek! You actually talked to me! smile

Tired Thins
So, is it 400 or 600? stick out tongue

Tired Thins
Oh, and I meant Hebrew term. embarrasment But I could be wrong. I've been known to be wrong once before. big grin

shellie
havent we all wink

lil bitchiness
Yep. All of us...at some point.

Tired Thins
wink

The only folks who don't make mistakes are our friends at KMC Savings And Loans! Get a loan, and eat a snow cone! big grin

shellie
laughing

Jedi Priestess
me too BF!! Happy Dance!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LordKerrigor
halloween rules! cant wait im going to a real haunted house

Tired Thins
I'm trying to figure out how I can be a fart for Halloween. It's way more difficult than it sounds. Not the fart sound, the idea of a fart costume. erm

RaventheOnly
Bhaal, Lord of Murder shifty

LordKerrigor
lol figures he thinks pagans worship the devil

Mr Zero
Yeah! LOL! He's an Idiot! LOL!

Clovie
*agrees with 1st post*

Mr Zero
Who's first post? Mine? This threads 1st post? The first ever post on KMC?

Clovie
the first post ever on kmc. no expression

of course the first one in the thread messed

D-Double
laughing Clovie kills me!! laughing

Hi-ya, babe.

BackFire
The next person to claim that halloween is an evil holiday is getting their bible flushed down the toilet and kicked square in the dick.

Clovie
BackFire -> we don't have haloween here erm

what have i done? roll eyes (sarcastic)

hello though i'm leaving within ten minuts erm so buhbye

Mr Zero
Hey - I didnt say it was evil.

Or did I? Crap - see what you made me do...Now I have to go back and re-read my own friggin post.

BackFire
No, I wasn't reffering to you, just people in general who say that it's evil to let kids walk around and have fun and get candy.

Mr Zero
But that IS evil. It's dressing like the dead & sacrificing animals that I dont think is bad.

BackFire
I guess you're right, religious wackos always have had a problem with people having fun, but not really with killing things.

Mr Zero
Yeah well - see I cunningly phrased my first post as if I was anti-halloween, but it's in fact a cunning hymn to the joys of pagan worship disguised as a pro-christian rant.

Admittedly a total waste of both my time and yours, but I'm at work and have time to kill...

Wait till you see my "Easter has been perverted and the giant bunnies are the tools of godless heathens" post next year - assuming we live that long.

BackFire
I will mark it on my calender.

shellie
can hardly wait

A4E
mmm... lookin' forward to halloween... everybody's gonna go to parties right??

Storm
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.