KMC Savings And Loans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Thins
Hello, welcome to KMCSAL. Thins, here, at your service! What'cha need? I'll be happy to give it to you based on your good or bad credit! smile

Tired Thins
I'm giving away money, people! erm

Mane
no expression

eggmayo
ill take it all.

Tired Thins
My records show you have terrible credit, you have outstanding debts from previous loans, so . .. . . you qualify!!! eek! *gives all the money to eggmayo* Just pay it back someday, if you can. Nice doing business with you! smile Next.

Alias Neo
give me money! eek! happy

eggmayo
i got it all!
*buys kmc*

Samurai Guy
Hi.

Can I have a job?

eggmayo
you can be a corporal in my private army if you like

Tired Thins
I already gave eggmayo all the money . . . . from one drawer! eek! *opens another drawer and throws hundreds and thousands of dollars at Alias Neo* Just pay it back whenever!!!

eggmayo
walks back *forlorn face* can i have some more money please sir?

Tired Thins
Yes, you are my right hand man, SG! All you have to do is give money to people in large sums. If we get robbed, just give them money too and let them know that we are here to help and that robbing KMC Savings And Loans is pointless because . . . when you rob from KMC Savings And Loans, you are robbing money you don't really have to pay back anyway, so in a sense, you are really only robbing from yourself. erm

big grin

Tired Thins
Sure, just sign here! *holds out form* Oh forget it. *throws form in garbage* Just take some more money! Take it! Take it! eek!

eggmayo
ahh... if only halifax was like this

Samurai Guy
Wait a minute, eggmayo.

*give more money*

You forgot this! big grin

eggmayo
wow! yay!

Tired Thins
Hey, eggmayo, we are short on 'tens', may I please buy some from you for these 'fifties'? big grin

eggmayo
go for it

Tired Thins
Thanks, EM!

We are giving away free snow cones to every person who takes out a loan, just so you guys know.

eggmayo
can i just take a snow cone?

Tired Thins
Dude, you get like as many snow cones as you can eat! You are my number one customer, and customer satisfaction is my number one priority here at KMC Savings And Loans! wink

Storm
*holds out hand*

Alias Neo
more money! eek!

eggmayo
*takes freezer full of snow cones*

Tired Thins
*hands Storm and Alias Neo a bunch of money* Okay, you know the rules. Just spend it wisely, and pay it back whenever you can. If you can't pay it back, don't worry about it. Just . . . . I don't know . . . . just eat a snow cone! Oh wait, eggmayo took the snow cones. erm EM! Can't you just buy your own snow cone machine??? Oh, yeah, I can just buy one as well. Psh. huh

Storm
Sorry, can' t pay it back shifty

*grabs money and runs*

Tired Thins
laughing out loud You don't need to run. Our policy is that we don't expect to be paid back unless you want to pay us back, silly! smile

Storm
In that case...

*holds out hand for more*

Tired Thins
*hands Storm like, too much money to carry* Oh, here, have a snow cone! smile

Storm
snow cone no

my account number, now deposit it stick out tongue big grin

Tired Thins
Oh, you see, we don't really have accounts here. erm We find it easier to just, sort of like, wing it. Know what I mean? It's like, accounts and stuff, that just makes it too confusing, so just like take all the money you need and when you need more, come and get more. It makes things more simple here at KMC Savings And Loans, where numbers confuse us. smile

shellie
i need $30,000 please . is that to much to wing ?

Tired Thins
Here, take it! eek! Pay it back, only if you want to! That's how we do things here at KMC Savings And Loans! It's all Raz's money anyway. erm He has a tree in his backyard that money grows on! wink

shellie
big grin in that case ill take 50 grand

Tired Thins
Hell, take a mil! eek!

shellie
eek! a...mil.....

*faints*

Nazgulinthedark
eek! can i have 83 million!? thats how much the lottery is happy and a snow cone eek!? and another snow cone for benjamin love

Tired Thins
Of course! Take three snow cones! eek! Get crazy! Happy Dance laughing

shellie
im bringing my buisiness here more often laughing

Tired Thins
Let me tell you about our new KMC Home Buyer's Loan, (KMCHBL). It basically entitles you to a home loan that you don't really have to pay back, unless you want to. eek! It's that easy! To quallify, you must eat a snow cone! smile

Nazgulinthedark
Happy Dance *gives benajmin a snow cone*

shellie
and if i eat 2 or 3 ? big grin

Tired Thins
Naz, is it okay if benjamin is the bank's mascott? All he is entitled to do is give pony rides for kids on Saturdays, and eat snow cones. Of course we here at KMC Savings And Loans will provide a plush pony trailer with all the amenities, like the Pony Hot Tub, and The Pony Massage Table, just for Benjamin! smile

Tired Thins
For every snow cone you eat, you get a house! eek! It's really just that easy! Because we here at KMC Savings And Loans truly stick to our motto, which is, "Why pay back a loan when you can just eat a snow cone." smile

shellie
eek! really ?

big grin my favorite bank now

Tired Thins
We also have 'Vacation Packages' that are completely free! As long as you eat a snow cone. smile

shellie
wait...there's a catch isnt there ?

§pearhead
yes...you have to sell your soul yes

though preston will deny that ninja

Tired Thins
Of course there is a catch! There's always a catch, folks. In this case, here at KMC Savings And Loans, the catch is . . . . you have to eat a snow cone. erm

shellie
any flavor of my chosing ?

Tired Thins
We have all flavors! Even Vodka flavoured! yes And seasonal flavours like this month's 'Pumpkin Spice'. eek!

shellie
cinniman babyshifty spice it up and ill except

Tired Thins
You got it! wink

shellie
big grin yay i can buy a house now

LordKerrigor
hmmm can i "borrow" half a ton of pot?

Mr Wiggles
i would like *puts pinky by mouth* one Trillion dollars!

Samurai Guy
*turns sign from closed to open*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.