Pantera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
any one else like them?

Afro Cheese
I love Pantera. What's your favorite song of theirs?

SlipknoT
Pantera is amazing live.

Deathblow
Vulgar Display Of Power kicks a ridiculously large amount of ass.

Turbo-Cajun
I bet they do have a good live show... I just cant stand listening to them really if its just a cd or on the radio. I dunno... they rock, their music is heavy as hell ... it just pissed me off after a couple seconds of it.

loserib
ive seen them five times great band same they broke up ive also seen down once and superjoint ritaul twice

tabby999
yeah, they're like a really pissed of Metallica in my opinion, but hell they rocked. for pure talent coming from Dimebag and the drummer (i'm sorry i forget his ****ing name, its on the tip of my tounge!!!) go for "Reinventing the Steel," the druming is freaking gnarly, and the shredding is insane

SlipknoT
Vinnie Paul is the drummer

Tired Thins
Vince Paul the Brick Wall, I met him when Pantera played with White Zombie at The Warfield in San Francisco. White Zombie opened for Pantera. This was back in 1991 when no one even heard of White Zombie.

Cowboys From Hell!!!!! rock

nick1811
my fave song is definetly 'cemetery gates,' the solo is one of te best ive ever heard, sheer class from dimebag

Fearnix
Pantera
Whooo rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.