help me fidn the title of this movie or actress or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gcnspfnj86
I have been wondering what htis movie is called ever since I saw it on TV about 2 years ago. The theme song to the movie I believe goes like' we are invicible' or soemhting liek that. Its a girl singing it I believe. Anyway the movie is about a teenage girl that shoots a shop owner by accident I believe because he wrecked her little brother mtorized scooter or something liek that. Then they are on the run and she meets this guy. They break into this house and stay there and stuff liek that. Then I rmeber her shaving her head and then all these girls across america rebel and shave there heads too. Then toward then end they burn down the shop owners stand that is sellign these T-shirts that r against the girl. Then like the ending seen is a dummy of her liek beign burned at the stake because her dummy was on top of the stand when it caught fire. I know that sounds confusing. But the main thing i remebr is she is liek on the news and stuff and she shaved her head and all these girls rebel with her accross america and shave theirs too. I believe they are rebeling because the shop owner wont pay for the scooter or something like that.

roundisfunny
It's "The Legend of Billie Jean" (1985).

linwe_felagund
The Actress is Helen Slater... also known as Supergirl Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.