Wierdest dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetNsouR
Title says enuff...

burlyman
last night in my dream I had ginger hair sad

crazy_c
its too embarassing and weird blink

SweetNsouR
come on crazy c....

Vampiree
i dreamt about hanged ppl... saw them everywhere.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i once had a dream that i was a pair of pants... but not just any old pants.. i was orlando bloom's pants... aaahhh life was good wen i was orlando's pants...

SweetNsouR
i had a dream my nipples where each 4 inches long

pixie1
i had a dream about being on kmc....it was all very strange.....i think it means i spend too much time here

Freddy_vs_Jason
i had a dream i bought the freddy vs jason dvd before i saw it, i wanted to see it so bad, when i woke up i was so annoyed it was just a dream, damn you dreams!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
laughing laughing ... me too I had alot of those kind dreams.
It sucks when it was only a dream doesnt it?

N.Tonks
Once I had a dream that I was smoking pot messed

*Georgina_A*
I once had a dream i went swimming in the sea and met a lobster and then he started following me to class and stuff... wacko . i know it doesn't sound that weird but it's really freaky when you're 5.

SweetNsouR
thats not so bad...not that i condone drugs. cuz i dont

Ego Failure
Wow, how ironic! My "weirdest" dream actually involved SweetNSouR! You, see, she took advantage of me after I came back from a night of drinking ... and made me wear a pink thong with bunny ears/slippers ... because that's the only way she could be turned on.

(Sadly, I kind of liked it.)

SweetNsouR
angel

VilleValo462
a wet dream is often the weirdest because .. like ... you wake up stuck to the bed ! stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
a long time ago, i dreamt i was flying and then my old girlfriend was in my arms and a strike of lightning went by, and then i looked and her head was gonesad It was one of those dreams where i was almost crying

VilleValo462
laughing out loud ?

AliasNeo15
ya, thats wut i thought, except it was a sad? instead of a laughing out loud?

VilleValo462
o

Fallen Jedi
i once had a dream where i was trapped in the library with jay leno and he was trying to kill me. i woke up panting...

VilleValo462
lol .. what he try killing u with .. his big ass chin ?

burlyman
eek!

burlyman
I once had a dream that I was made out of chocolate, I was at school and I had to try and keep in the shade, and people kept trying to grab a bite of me blink

shaber
I dreamt I was an incubus!

eleveninches
i've had soo many wierd dreams, its difficult to say which is the wierdest. I've had a few dreams that seemed really real, and made me question what reality actually is.

There was a dream where I went to sleep, then went to sleep in my dream, but only woke up once (when i actually did wake up), so I could still be dreaming???

N.Tonks
^ that happens to me all the time...

silver_tears
I was a big strawberry confused
It was very odd, cuz people kept taking bits of me and all that was left was me stading in a bikini huh
I think I'm nuts wacko

total nettlehead
i had a dream where i was sledding down a big snowy hill, and this creepy mouldy creature started chasing me, and when it caught up with me, it turned out to be grandma, and i started kicking it sad

N.Tonks
I had a dream that I pushed this girl that I hate off a building evil face blink

shaber
I once dreamt I was a girl! And last night, that I was Tsar of Imperial Russia.

Mr. Bacon
if u knew some of the dreams ive heard of from friends thats normal

LegolasLover411
*starts laughing uncontrolably* WA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You do NOT want to know my dreams!!!!

Mr. Bacon
i dont dream very often maybe like a few times a week

Mr. Bacon
when i was litttle i dreamt that i was fighting this monster and i killed it but my parents were inside

Krabs55
well it wasnt a dream but one time i was awake but i couldnt open my eyes....so it was like i was sleeping but awake at the same time ....

eleveninches
I have continual dreams that I am emperor of the universe.

Myth
Ok this was really weird.

A couple of weeks ago, my roomate and I each woke up (at the same time) and said we had weird dreams. My roomate told me that he had a dream that some scientist made this device so he could see into my dreams. So in his dream, he was looking into my dream and all he remembered of mine was seeing an airplane. That was totally ****ed up because this is how my dream went. I was on a plane a bunch of my friends. It was a passenger plane but I guess it turned into a sky diving trip. My roomate and I jumped out of the plane together but when I went to pull my cord, I discovered I had no parachute. My roomate called me a ****ing moron then we curled into a ball together so he could pull his parachute string. He fumbled around with it until we landed on a floating raft in the ocean. It was awesome becaue from a 3rd person perspective, the raft rapped around us when we landed on us, causing a big splash with us going under. It was cool that we survived in it without parachutes, but the weird thing was definitely the link between our dreams.

eleveninches
Me too, I just put that one daown as an example, cos I can't write down everything that happens in all of my dreams

BingaBonga
My most recent was two nights ago...

My family was the owner of a huge apartment industry, and there is this one, where I lived and I lived on the 7th floor, and you had to go to the back of the apartment to get there. The apartment reminded me of something in a movie. Somehow, I lost the key to my apartment, and so I asked my family for it, and they wouldn't listen to me. The last thing I remember is hanging out of a window, and I was trying to reach for the key.

- I was over at my friends house, where I always have strange dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.