could somebody please explain to me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mindbugaling
who the heck is general grevious?

yerssot
big bad evil no-good droid/human that has the leadership over the troops of the seperatists

amity75
He'll be the guy who sells the most toys next summer. You'll see him everywhere from lunch boxes to duvet covers to curtains.

RobBo
The Darth Maul of 2005

amity75
Exactly.

mindbugaling
sweet.

mindbugaling
so he takes count dookos place?

yerssot
no, read my post:
he's in charge of the army
dooku is in charge of the politics

mindbugaling
.....and sidious is in charge of all of them.....

RobBo
yup.

LandoSpeeder
OOPS dID IT AGAIN THINKING I WAS ON PAGE ONE AGAIN! CRAP!CRAP!CRAP!CRAP!CRAP!

§pearhead
...what? laughing out loud

LandoSpeeder
JJ supposed to look at this.

Gangularis
why don't you go to the freakin star wars website and look it up??

Stunrun
i wish i was in mindbugaling's shoes. Not knowing about GG, or any other spoilers, so i can watch da movie on May 19th....COMPLETLY SURPRISEDbig grin

DARTH DADDY
then don't go to any of the SW forums. OH, and to make this ligit, he's one back dude.

Stunrun
Well i read the AOTC novel a week before the movie, and it didnt ruin it for me at allwink so i dont mind knowing all this info, but i would love to know nothing about it

Darth_Decimator
ive heard enuff already im moving to a cave on mars and will be placing my fingers in my ears untill may 19

Darth_Decimator
or rather midnight may 18th , a few hours before the rest of you guys

Lyn
laughing

I wish I didn't know so much about the film but, I just can't help myself!

thejeditraitor
he's part droid, part alien.
no human!

neo313
so what exactly don't we know about ROTS, with all the spoilers and whatnot?

so far, the biggest spoilers that ive found out so far are:
SPOILERS:anakin slicing off dooku's head on the seperatist ship, obi-wan killing grievous with a blaster, and palps beating yoda in a duel, as well as other things

i doubt that knowing this kind of stuff ahead of time will ruin the movie, mainly because there will be tons of minor details that we don't know yet (and seeing it all in action is much different than hearing about it), but what are the major details that we do not yet know?

lucasfilm
... the darth maul of 2005 is the perfect way to say it, although prolly a bigger part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.