OMG! that is so unfair!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so today in science I had finished my work so I closed my book and my friend grabbed it off of me and wrote on the back of it 'Ahahaha shit son!' so I grabbed it off of her and our science teacher comes along and tells us to meet him outside the staff room at lunch, so we do and he gives us lines to write!

I told him what happened and he didn't care and he was just being a jerk. That was so unfair! mad

Sun Ce
yeah well at least yoru friend had to write lines too stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I'd give him AIDS if I were you no expression

Silver Tongue
all well what's done is done. Don't dwell on the past.

BlackC@t
Yeah, but what goes around comes around, he'll get what he deserves some day.

Darth Revan
Uh... Good luck with that. Teachers do unfair things, and it's common knowledge nobody does anything. Plus he wasn't being totally unreasonable, from what it sounds like it was impossible to tell which one of you wrote it.

And another thing:

stop

****ing

complaining

about

your

life!

No one cares!

<<Solo>>
Writing Lines is nothing, now Aids that's something.

TrAnCeDuO
ill say it again

http://www.ramblers.8k.com/toilet%20who%20gives%20a%20shit.jpg

Ronny
I REPEAT

TrAnCeDuO
*hi fives ronny* smart

Darth Revan187
I care for you c@t. If you ever need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you.

Ronny
hysterical thats the funniest pic ive seen all day

charlit
i right stuff on my school things all the time i right on the top ov my laptop stuf like "Mrs Brown likes it up the a.ss" and i get detention so what ?? lol

BackFire
Wow BC...

ragesRemorse
Ummm... you want a tissue or somthing? I mean if you think that is bad, wait untill you get older and you really get screwed in life.

Turbo-Cajun
Black C@t... all i can say is that i hope you learned your lesson.

BlackC@t
Learned my lesson? for doing what!

My teacher knows perfectly that she wrote it, she had the pen in her hand!!!!!!!!!!!

He said I was 'Disrupting the class' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's my latest complaint: On Wednesday I got in trouble for a drawing I didn't do, Mommy won't let me see it no

BlackC@t
The plan's already coming into action evil face

BackFire
Shit happens, deal with it and move on.

crazy_c
Meh it be unfair but worse has happened

carnival_junkie
that sucks.
but hey, life's tough, get a helmet.

Turbo-Cajun
The lesson you were supposed to learn is don't piss off your teacher.

And I guess you didnt learn it.

ClaraG
that sucks sad
unfortunately most teachers are like that

Jackie Malfoy
That is unfair!I hate when a teacher is like that.Excert we get dentions.What are lines?Anyway
My math teacher hates me for no reason and seh is always trying to blame stuff on me when it is Versonica's fault!
Talk about unfair!School and life is unfair!and there is nothering we can do about it!JM mad evil face

LordKerrigor
hahaha im the perfect student..........ok so i stole a toilet from school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.