can someone draw me something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamen
if someone can draw me the xmen charachter i have in my head i would really appreciate it hes like a lizard and has scales yellow eyes long finger nails breathes fire big tall wheres a trench coat walks barefoot if any one can draw that like really good i would love it if not its ok

Freddy Lover
i'll give it a try for you

jamen
thanx

justjakk
I'm almost done with it. Sorry Freddy, but maybe yours will be better than mine. I still need to add colors so you have time. In two hours mine will be finished.

justjakk
Well here ya go. Didn't take me as long as i thought it would. Hope this is what you wanted. I added the X symbol on the belt, didn't know weither you wanted a bad guy or not.

jamen
its cool thanx
ive been writing my own xmen book so i needed a cover
its all about a new guy with dragon like characteristics "Dragon-X"

Arachnoidfreak
wow, that's really good.

justjakk
Thank you. I love to draw. Itry to get everything to look good but sometimes its does not come out right for me. I have been talking to this dude about doing splash work for tatoo conventions. He thinks I will do a good job and make alot of money. I just hope I'm good enough. They say your worst critic is yourself ,and taking that to heart, I am my worst critic. When I first drew the pic of the lizard guy for Jamen, I tought it was cool. Now, I want better. I want someone to give me a challenge.I want to prove to everyone(Myself included) that I can meat all odds through God who gives me strength. Yanno I never talked about prayer here, but it has helped me alot with some of my earlier pictures. So in that case, I pray that I become better at what I love. This is my call out for a challenge. Does anyone have a request?

BadKitty
excellent work!!clapping

D-Double
Awesome, man. The face looks Disneyesque.

justjakk
Thank you and thanx to the other comments as well

zeppelinfloyd
When he gets famous with his X-men story, you can charge him royalties!

Linkalicious
what'd you use to draw that picture?

or is that just a normal drawing that got scanned?

justjakk
i scanned the pic and then i colored it using psp7

DarkAlchemist12
awesome!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by justjakk
Well here ya go. Didn't take me as long as i thought it would. Hope this is what you wanted. I added the X symbol on the belt, didn't know weither you wanted a bad guy or not.

Nice job on the drawing AND coloring. big grin

jainasolo55
Originally posted by justjakk
Thank you. I love to draw. Itry to get everything to look good but sometimes its does not come out right for me. I have been talking to this dude about doing splash work for tatoo conventions. He thinks I will do a good job and make alot of money. I just hope I'm good enough. They say your worst critic is yourself ,and taking that to heart, I am my worst critic. When I first drew the pic of the lizard guy for Jamen, I tought it was cool. Now, I want better. I want someone to give me a challenge.I want to prove to everyone(Myself included) that I can meat all odds through God who gives me strength. Yanno I never talked about prayer here, but it has helped me alot with some of my earlier pictures. So in that case, I pray that I become better at what I love. This is my call out for a challenge. Does anyone have a request?

yeah very true i am my owns worst critic also stick out tongue

jainasolo55
and nice pic btw justjakk

SweetAngelie
I wondering if someone can draw a picture for me? If so, please ask me to send you an email with the picture, thanks...

big grin,
Christy

masterkit
I pm-ed u but please use the Artwork request thread at the top of the page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.