Hi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star22
Hi! I am star22, a 19 year old college freshman.

I am a huge sci-fi/fantasy/action fan. My favorite movie of all times is Return of the Jedi. I am a huge Star Wars fan. I also love LOTR, Harry Potter, the Matrix, and lots of other things.

In the HP world, I am a huge fan of the Harry/Hermione ship. I also ship Ron/Luna, Neville/Ginny, Godric/Rowena, Voldemort/Bellatrix, Voldemort/Hermione, Voldemort/Harry, Dumbledore/McGonagal, and Remus/Tonks. In other fandoms, I ship Aragorn/Eowyn, Sam/Rosie, Arwen/Legolis, Han/Leia, Luke/Mara, Jaina/Zek, Wedge/Iella, Peter/Wendy, Neo/Trinity, and Anakin/Padme.

My favorite characters are Harry, Luke, Hermione, Sirius, Aragorn, Eowyn, Leia, the Emperor, Voldemort, Darth Vader, Anakin, Bellatrix, Lucius, Ginny, McGonagal, Dumbledore, Remus, Wedge, and Sam.

My least favorite characters are Wormtail, Fudge, Ron, Fred and George, Arwen, and Sauron (not much of a villain).

JediJim
Welcome star22...

Have fun posting smile

Storm
You' ll feel at home here then.

Welcome and have lots of fun smile

pinsleepe
HELLO!!! big grin Have fun here! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.