Hawkeye Against Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img38.exs.cx/img38/2062/hawdar.gif

Havoc470
i think daredevil would win, hawkeye has no etxraordinary enhancements, and his arrows make noise when shot which daredevil could easily dodge

now if hawkeye is prepared, he probably would have an arrow that makes a hyper-sonic noise that would hurt daredevil immensly

Ka1n
it would be more fun if it was hawkeye with bullseye since they have almost identical "powers"

but since its daredevil vs hawkeye then i have to agree with havoc470

Havoc470
yeah that would definitely be a better fight, bullseye and hawkeye would be sweet

ScarletSpider
Interesting fact: Hawkeye is 80% deaf in both ears.

baddspellahl4
you do know all haweye has to do is make a "boom" arrow that's ultra loud because he has heigtened senses and it would hurt his ears. also I highly doubt that he can dodge and arrow coming at 200 mph

ScarletSpider
Did anyone like Hawkeye's solo series awhile back? It only lasted 8 issues, but it was pretty good, IMO. Noir street clothes Hawkeye.

Cosmo Kramer
Actually this already occured, many times earlier in the DD series. DD always won but I think Hawkeye has the upperhand with that one arrow that screws around with the heroes senses.

Havoc470
again, if hawkeye was prepared for it he would have arrows with ultra-sonic sound frequencies that would hurt daredevil pretty damn badly

if not then daredevil would take this one IMO

eleveninches
I'd rather see a 'fight' between hawkeye and green arrow (starting at a couple of miles away from each other)

Maelstrom
Hawk. He could take down Juggernaut if he wanted to. He was a severely underused character in the hero role.

A 2 da J
bump

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by A 2 da J
bump Originally posted by bannedtroll007
Bumping OLD ASS thread made by is Gay... roll eyes (sarcastic)

praying-mantis
daredevil would win not only when he know when hawkeye was about to fire he would know at what part making dodging easy to begin with i think dd can move way faster than hawkeyes ability to target now i have never seen dd catch arrows and im not saying he can but he is
fast enough im sure and as far as hurting his senses every bad guy tries that and like most supersense people its old hes used to it yea it hurts but hardly is incapacitating

Existere
Yeah, he probably wouldn't end up hitting Matt with ordinary arrows. He has a wide enough variety of trick arrows on his person these days though that would prove trickier to dodge and open up further opportunities to throw Matt off and tag him.

Clint wouldn't win, but he'd take a few.

Daredevil1
DD 6-7/10

thanos-prime
Originally posted by praying-mantis
daredevil would win not only when he know when hawkeye was about to fire he would know at what part making dodging easy to begin with i think dd can move way faster than hawkeyes ability to target now i have never seen dd catch arrows and im not saying he can but he is
fast enough im sure and as far as hurting his senses every bad guy tries that and like most supersense people its old hes used to it yea it hurts but hardly is incapacitating He has caught multiple arrows before.

rotiart
Clint splits
Personally the only thing that separates the two is daredevils "radar"
Both are highly agile with incredible martial arts skills...
I just see a monster different in their skills sets or physical stats...
And Clint doesn't fight with just his bow and arrow anymore...

chomperx9
If DD can handle Bullseye than clint shouldnt be an issue

rotiart
You act as if DD manhandled Bullseye in their fights... Their fights aren't stomps in the favor to the man without fear...

Hawkeye hangs with captain America... You wanna assume daredevil stops cap too?

chomperx9
Originally posted by rotiart
You act as if DD manhandled Bullseye in their fights... Their fights aren't stomps in the favor to the man without fear...

Hawkeye hangs with captain America... You wanna assume daredevil stops cap too? Alfred hangs with Batman to, I guess that means Alfred would whip DDs butt in a fight.

Existere
Originally posted by rotiart
Clint splits
Personally the only thing that separates the two is daredevils "radar"
Both are highly agile with incredible martial arts skills...
I just see a monster different in their skills sets or physical stats...
And Clint doesn't fight with just his bow and arrow anymore... This is fair. I'd say Daredevil, due to radar and senses, is slightly more superhuman while Clint packs significantly more firepower.

Don Corleone
Polls don't lie.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Polls don't lie. unless its a batman or thanos thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.