Eminem's at it again (about upcoming Election Day also)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
http://www.d12world.com/index.php?s=encore

"Mosh" Video, and pick your media player, it's quite clear Eminem wants Bush out of the White house, and it's a very great rap song for me being a fan, but I wouldn't make a topic if it didn't have a stronger meaning, as it clearly does.

All I have to say is what you'd see on the album: Parental Explicit Advisory Warning for all of you concerned.

CherryPie
Thats awesome I LOVE eminem and I'm buying it nov 16 WOWW! it's gonna be the best cd and theres also gonna be underground tracks from what my brother told me so It might be semi-true! roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
Eminem is soooo desperate for attention. Pathetic actor and rapper. thumb down

Df02
really annoys me... him and the amount of political propaganda fed to the public nowadays.

JToTheP
roll eyes (sarcastic) Atleast some of us can appreciate good music in other's opinion like Cherry.

Df02
oh im sorry i didnt realise i had to fit my music tastes into urs.... id Edit my post if i could sad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

vaya_the_elf
No thanks I dont like eminem, and as for the election I'm still not sure about it. In fact I'm tired of hearing debates about it.

JToTheP
Oh just close this damn topic, I'm sick of you negative ****ers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

vaya_the_elf
Can't I say my opion without you getting upset. You should know some people would not agree.

Df02
yea, close the thread....this guy obviously thought that every1 in the world loved eminem

JToTheP
Not you, Df.

vaya_the_elf
then who?

JToTheP
No you ****, I thought maybe besides the fact it's an Eminem song, SOME people would give a shit enough to realize Bush needs to go. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Oh just leave this damn topic, and take your negativity with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eminem, I guess he's not as dumb as I thought! thumb up

Df02
yea i know, thats why i said "...and the amount of political propaganda fed to the public nowadays"

JToTheP
Tex...I'm not even gonna start with your just gonna act like that, when I had posted this because I KNOW not everybody loves Eminem, but everybody is to THICK-HEADED to SEE THE POINT OF THE SONG!!!!!

Df02
the thing is, ur arguin with me mainly...that im missing the point of the song, when i actually showed u that i knew the point of the song on my first post

lil bitchiness
Closing on the request of JToTheP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.