Who Thinks Democracie Is Weird?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XANA303
Why is Cartoon Network doing a "Voting" thing?

Candidates:

1. #1 & Eduardo
2. Plank
3. Ed & Grim

To be honest, all of them suck!

JToTheP
Are you COMPLETELY unware of Election Day November 2nd?

Cartoon Network is doing it so kids have a vague idea an election is going on, did you seriously not understand that?

Cartoon Network is doing it with Adult Swim to, Peter Griffin vs Stewie Griffin.

Mr Zero
i think its weird that even with spell check you still dont care enough to spell "democracy" correctly....

Mr Zero
IN FACT!!! Thats my new idea ! ! !

If you cant spell "democracy" you dont get a vote... genius!

JToTheP
Unless he was trying to spell it how they did on Cartoon Network, he sure didn't make it clear.

JToTheP
laughing Sounds good to me.

XANA303
I'M A GIRL!!!! DOES ANYONE CHECK PRFILES BEFORE THEY COMPARE GENDER?!!?!?!?!?

Storm
*raises hand*

Mr Zero
Comparing gender is something I sadly haven't done for quite some time...

Mr Zero
what the hell are you agreeing with?

XANA303
ALSO I'M LIKE 13 YEARS OLD!!! WHO THINKS I CARE HOW TO SPELL CAREKTLY???

JToTheP
Are you "rebelling" against correct English as a teenager now?

XANA303
HE LOVES ME!!!! smile

JToTheP
Wait, if you spell like a jackass, and you say your a girl, are you insulting the other women here at KMC? Or are you trying to somehow say females are a dumber gender hmm?

Mr Zero
He is a she - kinda made yourself look a little stupid there.

XANA303
I can't rebel...I have nothing to rebel against Happy Dance

Storm
Raising one' s hand has more connotations than only "agreeing with" someone.

JToTheP
Oh alright, so you ARE just a dumbass. smile

XANA303
sad

Mr Zero
quit being mean to the 13 year old kid you BULLY!

Mr Zero
WTF? You were drying your nail polish?

Storm
Nice way of treating new members.

JToTheP
Are you....cry...gonna....tell my mommy now? cry

laughing

Clovie
blink
what election?

XANA303
SHUT UP!!! (you girl!) laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

XANA303
I AIN'T NEW

JToTheP
Umm.....*puts hand in own pants*....no....I got a dick and balls in there, thanks for your concern though.

Storm
And did you think that those only make you a man?

JToTheP
OMG DOUBLE POSTING AND NO QUOTING N00BIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Silver Stardust
Umm...yeah you are. You've only been here a month.

And this whole argument is stupid.

JToTheP
Storm, I don't know what your problem is, but don't take some attitude with me, I choose how I want to act, and if you ask any of my friends, they agree. I act however I choose, I don't need someone like you saying some bullshit like "and you think that makes you a man" just shut the hell up already.

BakaXero
huh

JToTheP
PWNED!!!!!111!!!! eek! laughing

Clovie
WHAT ELECTION?

someone tell me plz cry

XANA303
SO??? A MONTH IS 1/12 OF A YEAR!!

Storm
Picking on new members, that' s my problem.

XANA303
BE...CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...PUNK!

I'm gonna report you...

JToTheP
And what, you alone is going to do something about that? I'm picking on XANA in this topic, I don't hate the damn girl, leave it to someone like you who takes shit way too seriously to not understand that.

Silver Stardust
On Cartoon Network, they're doing a mock election where kids can vote for their favorite character (or something like that), complete with campaign commercials and etc. It's so they realize that there's a real election in the US in a week.

JToTheP
Alright? blink As if that's something new for me?

Go for it, I dare you, and I will report EVERY post you make. no expression

BakaXero
I hate voting....
never any one good to vote for
to bad in my country its compulsary

XANA303
look...mr...dufus...you belong somewhare else!!

JToTheP
Exactly, and I guess it'll say on the website, for example: "ED & GRIM ARE THE PRESIDENT" and all that sort of stuff, and games, etc.

XANA303
not you

XANA303
you

Storm
laughing

XANA303
oh...i'm sorry...i didn't know you were in love with your sister!

Silver Stardust
Xana, if you want people to know who you're talking to/about, use quotes.

JP -- I actually think it's a pretty cute idea, like the Nickelodeon kids pick the president thing...makes kids realize that there's important stuff going on in the world.

JToTheP
Wow, the first smilie I EVER saw you use since I came here, and you were around.

JToTheP
Nickelodeon is doing it to? I just knew that Cartoon Network, and Adult Swim were doing it, I did not know Nick was doing it to, but I agree, it keeps kids vaguely aware of what is going on around them, without needing the dirty facts to mess with their innocent little minds.

XANA303
look...i gotta go to a luncheon with Edie Murphy, James Carry, Naomi Watts, And Will smith...smile so long suckas

JToTheP
blink Can you get anymore RETARDED? I don't even have a sister you jackass.

JToTheP
You can't even spell their names you lying nimrod. roll eyes (sarcastic)

XANA303
I would...but the people talk to quikly...I didn't think i needed to!

JToTheP
Welcome to KMC in the daytime, SHIT HAPPENS.

XANA303
WHATDAHEL IS A LYING NIMROD...YOU ARE RETARDED!!!

I HAD MY OWN LAPTOP @ 8 YEARS OLD!!! WHAT ABOUT YOU????

Silver Stardust
Yeah. What Nick did was really cool, actually, because it was about the actual candidates -- they had the Nick News lady talking about the issues and stuff, and had commercials for it for days beforehand, and then last Tuesday (I believe) they had on the website that kids could vote for who they want as president, Bush or Kerry, and announced the winner the next day (Kerry won). I thought it was very cool because they presented the facts so that 11-12-13 year olds could understand it, and without any bias.

(yeah, I watch a lot of cartoons stick out tongue)

XANA303
once again...i faled to use quotes!!

JToTheP
Oh, that's pretty cool, I had no clue, I guess cuz I only watch Cartoon Network usually now for cartoons. big grin

XANA303
XANA303 & JToTheP

~ForeveR~

Silver Stardust
Fairly Oddparents rock big grin

Xana -- I don't think anyone has any business having their own computer at age 8...and that makes you better than us how?

JToTheP
Keep dreaming there, I like my women to have atleast SOME IQ, let alone everything else I love about my friends.

JToTheP
Exactly, I agree fully, I think an 8 year old should ask their parent to go to the nick site or cartoon network to vote, and then that's IT, who the hell gives a kid their own PC?

Silver Stardust
Them being around your own age (and legal) usually helps, too wink

Silver Stardust
No shit! I only just finally got my own computer in June, and that was a high school graduation gift! Who in their right mind would give an 8 year old their own computer? That's just asking for trouble.

XANA303
love ...I WANNA SEE JToTheP IN PERSONE!!!

XANA303
AND I DO HAVE SOME IQ...I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU!!!

Samurai Guy
My only quarrel with DemocracY is that it is supposed to be the government of the people.

It is not.

XANA303
I don't have to ask my parents...I can go online freely big grin

And I bought my pc with my money...That makes me better than you...

XANA303
I TOTALY agree smile

XANA303
Well i gotta go to that meeting!

Samurai Guy
Have a nice day!

XANA303
Oh and on more thing...This is my army of robos...They attack anyone who attacks me!!!!

Samurai Guy
*cowars in fear*

Silver Stardust
If you were able to buy a computer with your "own money" at age 8, that means your parents gave you waaay too much allowance, which doesn't make you better than us, but only makes you spoiled. 8 year olds don't need a lot of money.

Number two, 13 year olds shouldn't be allowed to go online freely whenever they want, and shouldn't be online unmonitored. You're simply too young.

No offense, dear, but you're a prime example of when parents expect technology to raise their children.

Samurai Guy
clapping

Silver Stardust
*takes a bow*

Thank you, thank you...

Seriously, though. JP and myself are 18, you're 20...this girl is only a few years younger than us, but it's like there's already a generation difference. I'm not a parent or anything, but I've noticed that a lot of kids who are younger (12-13 years old) are spoiled rotten -- their parents plant them in front of a TV to raise them and then give them whatever they want to try and buy their love. It's really ridiculous. Turn the damn TV off, kick the kid off the computer, and spend some time with them. Prime example -- all the little kids with TVs in their rooms. I never had a TV in my room, and still I don't. But then again, my mom raised me herself, instead of expecting a box to do it wink

Samurai Guy
We are a society raised on the "why do that when somebody/something else can," train of thought. We are spoiled & lazy, plain and simple.

... and while I am ranting, we are also so quick to point fingers at everyone else rather then taking blame.

... ranting I am going to stop while I can.

XANA303
Ok...so i lied...(i got my pc @ 10...) but the reason for that is that i've always been reasponecible...Why is it so bad that i can get online without parents?

Silver Stardust
Scott -- very true...

Xana -- Because the internet is not a safe place for kids. You have no idea who it is you're really talking to. How do you know people are really who they say they are? You don't. Surely you've heard of all the stories on the news about people getting arrested for pretending to be someone else online and arranging to meet kids. It's for your own safety that you should be monitored while online at your age.

Samurai Guy
Regardless of how "mature" you feel, you have much to learn, young one.

Do good things with your new-found independance. I am glad that you are as responsable as you claim to be, but the accessability of information on the internet is limitless. There should at least be a filter on what you can see. Whether or not it is "yours" has little to anything to do with the fact that your parents should establish guidelines.

Bottom line: Bad Parenting.

XANA303
Should I die?

XANA303
Why does everyone try to parent me? As long as my parents are ok with it, it should not matter what I do...and Silver Stardust? The fact is...
I never tell ANYTHING (i repeat: ANYTHING) that I would regret saying...

Bottom line: You never know... raver

My parents have done a fabulous job of raising me...They are cool...but strict...espeicly mother...

I'm a klienpeter by the way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

XANA303
You know...It may be best that you not think to much about me...

Maybe I am better than you people...denie it all you like...you never

know... you don't even have proof that i'm 13 years old!

Darth Revan187
I like little kiddies, you wanna get together sometime?? eek!

XANA303
Forget everything you herd...Let's start off fresh.

How is everyone? smile

XANA303
What the f**k? Are you ok?...I have a brain...

Darth Revan187
Do not be afraid my child, come hither on my lap, let us hold hands as we stroll down the beach and talk of times past

Frosty Beverage
i do.

XANA303
Ok...Darth Revan?...There are 3 things I hate...My cousin, school, and voting...but I would do all these things before I went walking with you!

XANA303
May we change the subject? happy

Who needs parents when you have free will?

WHO THINKS DEMOCRACY IS WEIRD?????

Darth Revan187
No Baby Cakes, we are going to boogie on down to funky town, where my main man Mr. Walken gets jiggy with it. whats wrong Big mama, Cant take the heat? Its Disco fever baby.

XANA303
...You need help...

XANA303
I only go out with people who like Teen Titans...too bad for you!

Don't denie it!! I read it on the Teen Titans page!!!! miffed

MerMorgan02
HeHe, u r desprate 4 more threads, X, rn't u?
tt-starfire

MerMorgan02
Wow, this si practically new, and u have almost as many pages on here as there is on the Code Lyoko thread! (i'm not kidding. u people really need 2 go check it out!)

RaventheOnly
I would so vote for Plank stick out tongue and Stewie!!!!!!!! big grin hysterical

XANA303
I would vote for stewie. (It's not my falt I like geinius babies with football heads!!) but I'm kinda against plank...(How can you like someone who wont say "hi"?) I don't think I'm 'CN' Voting...

XANA303
I know!!! FACRYN'OUTLOUD!!!

A4E
i wanna say sumthin'

when i first started reading this i would only think
JToTheP is a jackass
but when i read a bit more, i started thinking that Xana was a bit...retarded... first buy a PC when u were 8 with ure own money???
then U going to have launch with naomi wats will smith eddie murphy jim carrey, they all liove in like diff states, how retarded is that?? so i wanna say, xana, if ure gonna tell a lie AT LEAST make it credible!!! laughing out loud

A4E
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
VOTE FOR PETER FOR PRESIDENT!
He is running againt stewie who I saw a picture of eating like a pig!It is really funny!
Anyone else seen this on Adult Swim?JM

A4E
m'kay?

XANA303
NO!!! I'm just comparing cool things in my life...I wanted to see if rufus had something better or something... wink

XANA303
O so you think I'm some retard who is gonna go to a website that I shouldn't!? I go online freely because my parents have my trust...and THAT! is what makes me better then you...

Nothing happens 4 no reason...you got your own pc @fter high school maybe because you weren't trusted enough by your parents...The reason my parents trust me is because I have 2 cat's...1 rabit...i used to have 1 mouse!(he died of old age)...AND i have 1 dog!!!...I take care of all those animals!! plus i have a niece who is only 5 months old and is almost crawling because I taught her how...did you do better in your child hood?

XANA303
I was kidding...I'm alot cooler then that. I think JToTheP got me into being stupid...

Even though that "Pc at 8 (actualy 10) was true...believe it or not I spent $399.99 on this pc...and another fact...my grandfather? he sends me $100 on christmas...I don't care if you don't believe it...it's true...

shellie
this is the exact same reason my daughter who is 12(soon to be 13 years old) is monitored . no , i dont stand at her shoulder but before she is online i know exactly where she is going . i want to make sure the site she visits is safe and age appropriate . its to easy for a child to get wraped up in online activity . at that age they arent aware of the preditors that lurk around the next page.

when she turns 13 she wants to join kmc or another site similar to this one...im still thinking about it.....im not sure thats a good idea .

A4E
i started usin' the PC when i was like 12, without monitoring, but my mom wouldnt let me go in chatrooms, my mom's pretty liberal, but she hates chatrooms, her bestfriend's duaghter met a guy on the net and they agreed to meet, the guy druged the girl and raped her and left her near a hospital sad i kinda agree with my mom about chatrooms, but she's like Totally OK with KMC cuz noby here asks personal things or to meet each oother that kind of stuff is just a place for cool ppl to hang out cool

XANA303
I would agree with him...

shellie
it is bad...you cant be sure who you're talking to...its why children need to be monitored online.

XANA303
I guess so...

XANA303
yea...

shellie
whoa.....how did this happen.....a thread in the OTF turning serious messed

confused is it backwards day or something ?

Jedi Priestess
yet another example of children gone wild......

Silver Stardust
Me not trusted by my mother...that's rich...laughing

Number one, I'm not saying you're a retard or anything, stuff happens all over the internet. You could be on what you think is the safest site on the net and something could still happen.

And my mother trusts me plenty. I didn't get a computer until high school graduation because I didn't NEED my own computer before that. I'm not one of those spoiled little brats that gets whatever she wants. I only needed my own computer recently because I'm going to college now. I have done nothing but earn my mom's trust. I'm 18, and I don't go out and drink or smoke or do drugs or have sex like so many people my age do. I graduated high school with honors and a 32 on the ACT, am a state scholar (something only open to those who were in the top 5% of high school seniors in the entire state of Illinois) and my test scores put me in the top 1% of all students my age in the entire US. I have been in advanced and honors classes all my life, and took AP during my senior year. I'm the oldest of 5 children, including an almost three year old sister and one year old brother who I take care of a lot. I have three dogs and a cat, and over the years I also had two other dogs, another cat, a goldfish, and a hamster. I'm allowed to have a lock on my bedroom door. But apparently, according to you, my mom doesn't trust me since I just got my own PC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

XANA303
Are you mad at me or something? erm
Because I'm sorry if we had a disagreement. (Or do you just plane hate young people...)...If my last message was offending to you, then I'm sorry...do you think I should die? sad

XANA303
clapping i*congratulations*! Your in the club!
(and I said "<MAYBE> because your parents didn't trust you"wink

Silver Stardust
No, I'm not mad at you, I don't hate you (or young people), I don't think you should die or anything. Like I said, I'm only 18, so I'm still pretty young myself. I just disagree with kids your age doing things like going online unsupervised. And I know you said your parents trust you, and you do sound like a pretty good kid. But my mom puts it best: "It's not you that I don't trust, it's the other people out there." I guess I probably shouldn't have been so defensive about your post to me, since you've only been here a month and don't know me. And I also tend to come off as sarcastic and kinda harsh erm

XANA303
Thanks...and I have a cousin (MAN HE'S IMATURE), sometimes I think his parents don't treat him the parent way (because he's spoiled)...even though, my cousins bro is almost the best kid I've ever known! Also you act like I'm inferior to you...Why? zorro

MerMorgan02
Uh...What was the original topic of this again????

MC Mike
Are you physically unable to scroll up and see the title of the thread or go to page 1 of the thread?

New people...

Darth Revan187
Hey baby cakes, you wanna get down? Happy Dance

MornGlory
I'm republican - so YES i hate democracy

XANA303
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

XANA303
Hello?

XANA303
Newbies...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silver Stardust
Xana, I didn't want to say this...but YOU are a newbie on here. You have to be here a lot longer than a month before you're no longer a newbie.

XANA303
I know! big grin

But they registered Oct. 2004!

That makes them more of one huh? confused

JToTheP
Your a n00b until you've been here for atleast 4 months, or you make intelligent posts and make a name for yourself. I've been here for over a year, and I'm known for being a prick, making intelligent posts, and barely keeping the PG-13 rating.

XANA303
Congratulations...roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadKitty
who cares who's a noob and who isn't...I just appreciate smart posts, if there made by new people or not is irrelevant

XANA303
...I think I agree...

XANA303
~Happy Halloween~

Oh yea...It's spelled "Newbie"(newb) stick out tongue

XANA303
How can I make a custum smilie?

Ulrich Rulez
IF THIS THREAD DIES ALL OF YOU DIE!!!! THAT INCLUDES YOU DARTH REVAN182!!!!

Darth Revan187
182?

And yes I agree that Lars Ulrich from Metallica rules.

L49_JoaquinLovr
omg who cant spell "democracy"

Ulrich Rulez
Sorry...I forgot...forgive my rudeness...wink

Darth Revan187
Well I better keep this thread alive, for I do not want to die young.

Ulrich Rulez
OMG! I'm just kidding!!! I never kill "lovers" big grin

Ulrich Rulez
As I was saying...HOW CAN I MAKE A CUSTOM SMILIE?????

Korri
^ i lover your name droolio

Darth Revan187
yeah Happy Dance buddy

Ulrich Rulez
I could spank youdiva , but that would cost more money...shifty

Nazgulinthedark
id like to take a moment to say that i can correctly spell democracy

Darth Revan187
Whoa whoa, calm down buddy.

Ulrich Rulez
disgust Dude...I know how to spell "correctly"...I just don't know democracy. sad

Ulrich Rulez
And they say the word "Gulluble" isn't in the dictionary hysterical

Ulrich Rulez
Hello? anyone there??

Ulrich Rulez
DO I HAVE TO BEND THE RULES TO MAKE EVERYONE COME HERE???????????????????????????????

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>