vaya has a real stalker..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Hate to say it, but I have a real stalker. Its a old guy, who is in his 50's. He works at burger king, and I went to lunch there one day. About a month ago, every since then he has been bothering. At first he just asked me a lot of questions, then he keep asking me out, and I turned him down repeatly. He would not drop it. ask him to leave me alone, he did not.

Then it got worse one day he hugged me with out me wanting him to. He started to go to my work. Followed me to Wedneys when i went on lunch break.

Now he is bothering another girl at my work, but not as bad as me.
So I told my uncle what happened, and he said he is going to stop it. He came over last night, and he knows a lot about this stuff because he use to be a prison guard, now is a parol officer. He said he sound like a sex offender or stalker. So he took me to his work, and he talked with his manager. His manger said he would warn him, so if he does anything else to me, I go to court. Also my manger is going to find out today.

so i dont know. All I know is i'm kind of creeped out.

Fearnix
One of my friends had a stalker.
I beat the him up and he stoped stalking her smile

Fearnix
you should beat him up or ask a friend to beat him up

vaya_the_elf
Well my uncle is already pretty mad, so he is already in for it.

Fearnix
you should castrate him with your teeth big grin

vaya_the_elf
evil face That would be evil... but I don't want to my teeth to touch him.

Fearnix
but it would be worth it.
just bleach your mouth out after

vaya_the_elf
What if he likes it though?

Fearnix
i dobt that hes a Masicist.
Even if he was he still wouldnt like it

vaya_the_elf
Don't know about the he is a weirdo, in a bad way.

Fearnix
Theres nothing wrong with being a wirdo is there?

vaya_the_elf
No.. thats why I said in a bad way.

Fearnix
yes but i am a weirdo in a bad way.

vaya_the_elf
You stalk people?? or do other bad thing to them?

NyC-gUrL
where's this conversation going? blink

Fearnix
the second one sad

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Good question.

vaya_the_elf
you dont seem like you. What do you do thats so bad?

Fearnix
Things i would rather not say

vaya_the_elf
Well I'm sure they are not that bad. We all do bad things in some point in our lives.

Fearnix
They are pretty bad.
We may all do bad things in our lives but most people regret dong them where as i dont.

vaya_the_elf
That can be a bad thing, but I don't know what you have done, so I have no clue.

Fearnix
I have two major ones.
I have only ever told one person them.

vaya_the_elf
I have done some bad things to. Hope they are not to bad.

Fearnix
what are they if you dont mind me asking?

vaya_the_elf
You won't tell me yours, but you want me to tell you mine.

vaya_the_elf
If you tell me some of yours, I will tell you some of mine. Its only fair stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
I have stalker as well. But its not that bad.

This guy at university, i didnt even know existed untill we all went to the house party. Then we got introduced, but i didnt want anything like that to do with him. Then he asked my friend for my phone number and wont stop calling or texting. Then he started to wait for me after the lectures if i want to ''walk with him to the train station'' and im like - whateva treva

*shudder* soo creepy!

vaya_the_elf
I hate it when guys are like that. mad

Df02
my friends little sister stalked me for a while...she was 16, it was wierd and extra wierd cos she was...well....my friends little sister!!

i say stalked but was half-assed....basically she followed me about and txt'd phone'd me alot... never really pestered me or made me feel in danger haha!!

Tired Thins
I have WAY too many stalkers. I just wish they were women. erm

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Thats when you hide in your room.

Fearnix
I have never had a stalker sad
I want one tho

vaya_the_elf
laughing Please take mine.

Fearnix
I wish i could.
Why dont you take it as a compliment ?

vaya_the_elf
because he keeps touching me, not anywhere to bad. And he follows me when i go on break. Its getting annoying.

Fearnix
if he toches you again punch him in the face.

vaya_the_elf
Then i might get in trouble for hitting someone.

Fearnix
but he is harassing you and touching you.
its classed as self defence

vaya_the_elf
Don't think I would want to hit him because he might hit me back. And he might beat me up or something.

Lone_Dragon
A stalker?! fear SCAREH!!!! -Huggles Vaya- BTW, who is that in your sig? I think I've seen her somewhere...Anyways, I hope that creep leaves you alone!

Fearnix
Use some knukle dusters then he wont hit you back big grin

vaya_the_elf
Hopefully he will leave me alone, but who knows.
The person in my sig is Hawkgirl from Justice league. She is very cool.

Lone_Dragon
She's pretty! big grin -Gives Vaya a plushie- I really hope your stalker person goes away...Stalkers are scarehfear!

And...I had one once...He was...Freaky...Very, freaky... mad ranting

vaya_the_elf
Me to. Just hope his warning he gets scared.

Lone_Dragon
yes I hope so too! Good luck! And be careful, okies? smile

Fearnix
A warning is not gonna scar him sad

vaya_the_elf
I'll be careful.. dont worry smile

vaya_the_elf
This warning is from his manager, and basical if he bothers me again we go to court. So I would think it would scare him.

Fearnix
If he has the balls to still follow you and touch after you told him not to you then he wont stop at a warning

vaya_the_elf
If thats true then court will probably be the next step, I just hope not. I hate going to court. Thats scary its self.

Chris87
talk to your manager if he/ she does nothing its grounds for a lawsuit

vaya_the_elf
Thats what I'm going to do today. So if he does anything at his work, or my work.. than I will have proof.

Chris87
Good luck.

vaya_the_elf
Thanks. smile

Fearnix
Also good luck from me big grin

vaya_the_elf
smile Thank you to. You are very helpful. See there is one good thing about you stick out tongue

Fearnix
stick out tongue

Antoinette
Ohh..my gosh you poor thing...I wish you the best of luck..well where I live theirs alot of nasty spanish contrustion workers(my neighbor is getting rebuild) and they stop to look at us even younger grls..its really sad...sad

vaya_the_elf
Sounds like its sad. Hopefully they will grow up, and realize they should go for girls their age.

Ronny
i have never been stalked erm

i guess im ugly no expression

silver_tears
I had a ****in weirdo stalker no expression

Ronny
what did you do to him no expression

silver_tears
Told him to **** off, and since he was my age, and my friends all kinda ganged up on him, he eventually ****ed off no expression

But he used to follow me everywhere no expression

Ronny
ergh freaky messed

silver_tears
I would like see him walking on my street, even though he lived in the other end of the city messed

Darth Revan187
You have a stalker Vaya?
That just means he digs ya baby cakes. You should shake it on down to funky town and boogie with him. It's disco fever baby.

vaya_the_elf
Being stalked is not a good thing, you don't want it. Trust me.

vaya_the_elf
Eww.. sick He is my fathers age..

Ronny
what a creep shock

i would've shot em :ninjaL

vaya_the_elf
I know how you feel. Lucky for me, he does not have a car.

Darth Revan187
Then he's been through the 70's and 80's.
He already knows what funky fresh is, you should be honored you chose you to boogie down with.

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Is that all you think about?

Darth Revan187
There is nothing better than a funky fresh sugar daddy who wants to boogie down with you

vaya_the_elf
Then I will take that as a yes . to my question ..

Daedalus
I'll stalk you if you like....naughty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.