What Celebritie would you bring to PROM ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dbarzallo
Hey everyone, what movie star or celebritie would you take to prom...and if u are wondering there can be more than one !!!!! laughing out loud laughing smile

Kella
I would bring Dominic Monaghan. He likes to dance and to have a good time...and he'd probably jump up with the DJ and spin some tunes or jump up with the live band and sing a few tunes. It would be AWESOME! eek!

dbarzallo
kewl i bet ur his # 1 fan !! LOL
smile i think he is a wondrful actor.

mc pee pants
kelly

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/7249/kellyhu.jpg

liz

http://img96.exs.cx/img96/750/liz.jpg

kristin

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/3496/kristin.jpg

lil bitchiness
Brad Pitt, obviously. Him looking like Tyler Durden and me looking...erm...sexy.

mc pee pants
d@mn, you didn't say xtian bale. blink

eleveninches
Lindsey Lohan!!!

Ronny
maynard raver i would be sooooo cool man

Elondra
Jake Gyllenhaal of course and he is actually taller than me so we wouldn't look funny.

tpaquin
Bruce Campbell...

Jackie Malfoy
I would go with the actor who plays Ankin!That way if anyone gives me trouble he can use the force on them! laughing
I would love going to the prom with the prom!
See you around!JM Happy Dance

MornGlory
pukepukepukepukepuke

MornGlory
I would take Liam Gallagher - he would get real drunk - and not remember me anyways-- probably be real funny

startxthexmosh
Jake Richardson definitely.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
chad michael murray....

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I'd take Hugh Dancy, Eric Bana, Tom Welling and Orlando Bloom and Johnny depp

startxthexmosh
Jude Law.Dave Navarro.

FoamyFan
foamy...but..i am home schooled...which totally ROCKS! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rock thumb up smart yes bunny

Remi48
Emma Watson

TombRaiderGurl
Boy: Adam Brody ......Girl:Angelina Jolie

dbarzallo
cool....

FoamyFan
well if i went to school (i am homeschooled) i would pic chester...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aleera1138
Well, I do not go to HS anymore...but if I could have taken a celebrity....Hugh Jackman and/or Vin Diesel. Definitely. wink

AnonymousNerd
Simon Pegg, definately...

Y'never know, he might even do that club scene from Spaced laughing

Punkyhermy
Wes Bentley

The Ones
natalie portman

madcow
chad michael murray! stick out tongue

mc pee pants
kelly bundy... not christina applegate, kelly bundy droolio

Sybil
Chester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexy,Sexy,And a DAMN good singer.

SEXY PICS!!!!!!:http://www2.bc.edu/~vuongda/images/chester18.jpg
http://www2.bc.edu/~vuongda/images/chester4.jpg

summergirl
i would take elijah wood. he's realy funny and i 've met him before.

xShecklerx
The one and only Ryan Sheckler,Bam Margera on my left wouldnt be to bad, of course...Ryan Sheckler is my number 1 dude...but I couldnt resist adding BAM in their with him... love

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
HOLY CRAP I WOULD TOTALLY BRING DAVID DESROSIERS FROM SIMPLE PLAN HES SOOOOOOOO SEXY AND I LOVE HIM big grin big grin

Ronny
HOLY CRAP I WOULD BRInG LEE NORRIS FORM ONE TREE HILL HE's SOOOOOOO SEXY

Cipher
Angelina Jolie because she's a party girl.......

SexyJacobSmith
Jacob Smith, cause he's like as tall as me and is super fit and is apparently a nice person in real life, but , i would love to take Matt out of Busted but we would look a bit of a funny couple as he's 5 ft 11 and im 5 ft 2 and he's 21 and im 14. So Jacob Smith.

)-(&C]{£R
So how old is JS

SexyJacobSmith

erlaughlin
I would bring Jeremy Sumpter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wink

erlaughlin
or chad Micheal murray 100% wink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahahaha ya...i did over react lol laughing

Ronny
big grin heehee

kiara31061
I love Jeremy Sumpter, Bobby Edner, Ryan Sheckler, Jacob Smith!!!!! love

aztec-queen
james franco!!!!

~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
MICHEAL WEATHERLY (Logan off DARK ANGEL)

MornGlory
I would still bring Liam Gallagher

KillTheLight
I would bring David Duchovny

lilromeolover12
lil romeo love

a1hsauce
avril lavigne, michelle williams, or christina aguilera

CrazyInLove
Colin Farrell....

Rebecca

XxXDomLoverXxX
Dominic Monaghan most definetely...he would be the soul of the party Happy Dance

CrazyInLove
Dominic probably would be cool to hang out with... But, I am still sticking with my Colin Farrell wink

Rebecca

annu
Definatly David Desrosiers!! love

Beyond Image
i would love to have Sandra Bullock to my prom. she and i would have danced and kissed most of the night, later that night i would have loved for her just to sit next to me while we whisper sweet nothings and eventually fell asleep. oh, my, how i love her.

Ronny
hmmm... who would be fun? hmmm

oo ooo i know i know Johnny K. Lewis

JKozzy
Natalie Portman!

Three_Faces10
Ummm. Dominic Monaghan or Jesse Mccartney. But then we'd just hang out with some of my weird friends, and then whoever i took would be running for his life after he met them. Then the prom would be funny...
..Excuse me...

Three_Faces10
(Responce to myself..) That was weird

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
David Desrosiers and Pierre Bouiver!! but mostly David Desrosiers! cuz I love him

i lovejake
while..................david desrosiers from simple plan, jake richardson from the movie hangmans curse ,sebastien lefebvre from simple plan,
benji madden from good charlotte, and a guy who got suspended from my school klintin

RebelPhoenix
If I was the prom age again and single it'd be Tom Welling or Josh Hartnett, simply because they look like my husband big grin (not that I would have known that then but still stick out tongue).

eleveninches
Dakota Fanning

KillTheLight
why dont you just wait a few years until she has a baby and take that instead roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
no
i want her

i lovejake
david desrosiers, jake richardson, marilyn manson, sebastien lefebvre, benji madden, joel madden, eminem, pierre bouvier, billy martin, travis barker, mark hoppus, and tom delonge any one of them or a grade 9 named klintin

i lovejake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.