When you fall in Love...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fëanor

silver_tears
That movie blows stick out tongue

Fëanor
i could take that one of two ways, sil..

Jackie Malfoy
You will one day find true love just like I did!Don't worry it will come don't give up yet!I know you can do it!I never saw WHen harry met sally so I can't say my views on it!JM

WindDancer
I can't tell if this topic is about love or Movies about love. blink

Fëanor
it's about love and things a normal man, well more like me and my friends, wouldn't do or at least admit.

the aggressive nature of men is forever tamed by the gentleness of woman...

or the things we do for love...that we normally wouldn't do if we weren't or fervently deny that we do, but do them anyways.

Mr Zero

Fëanor
I would have never thought nor expected such a mature insight coming from someone as colourful as you Mr. Zero...

then again, that just shows how little it is I know...

carnival_junkie
Hmmm, When Harry Met Sally...
yeah, uber chick flick. Not really that fond of them, but hey whatever provides bouyancy for your aquaitc vessel.

Jedi Priestess

quotagirl
I'm trying to get a handle on all of this.
Firstoff, you love this girl but does she only want to be "friends" with you? Or is she starting to see the light here? You both seem to enjoy each other's company greatly, albeit your miles ahead of her at this point.
Why do you think it's stupid for a man to watch a romantic and enchanting movie? This is the part that completely confuses me....
are you not allowed to enjoy romance and comedy because it will make you less manly????? You can't be serious on that one, can you?
Just clue me in please.

Darth Revan
No, it's because these movies are terrible no expression

Have you never heard this about men hating romance movies?

vaya_the_elf
love Its a wonderful thing.

Fëanor
I feel as if you think me a boor...be that as it may, allow me then to extrapolate the points you've asked so that we all may be clear on what it was I was trying to project.

1. I love her and she loves me. We are--and I say this with great authority--are on the same level as far as I know it. In time as with all things, it can change, to what? I will not hazard a guess. The "now" is what is important to me.

2. I think no man stupid if they are inclined to watch romantic movies. I have never been one as it was not my "thing" to do. Give me action, sci-fi, fantasy and a very compelling drama, tasteless comedy, and I will forego romance for all its worth. Am I and others who prefer that genre less? I do not think so. It was a preference of mine.

3. It is because of love that I've gone beyond that boundary, of which I've set upon myself for no reason other than what lurks deep within the recess of mind, to watch romantic comedies. Not through force or coercion, but because to share those moments with someone I truly care and "love" is important to me.

I asked, no scratch that...I wrote what I wrote because I found myself in a new page of my life which I've never found myself in...and in doing so, I found that it tasted sweet and not bitter. To which, you (KMC'ers) were unfortunate to have my thoughts bared for all to read...

don't yah just love it when i ramble??? stick out tongue

Gundark
They say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

BadKitty
I consider you extremely lucky! I know people who have endured far worse than sitting through a crappy movie for love...congrats happy

Aku
Love is aload of crap. Or atleast the way we do it is. Can't we just be like the animals? Just have sex with another bunny or whatever. Love is just another topic that women can giggle about and its so completely stupid. Why waste time going out with women when you can watch them on Living TV at like 12:00am on a weekday? And you can laid with a tissue.

pr1983
wow aku, so positive big grin

btw feanor, theres very little you'd say no to if that girl asked, i know, cos im in the same situation, i sat through some shit but i got over it cos she(the one i place on a pedastal) was there with me.

EOWYN3
Being a girl, I find most of those romantic movies to be crap. My boyfriend will watch them with me, but it's not like I'm like, "ooo, it's so good, let's watch it." It's more like, "hey I've heard this is ok, let's check it out." But when they're such bad movies, I feel horrible that we wasted our time. But love is sacrificing time to be with each other--but I can understand that watching crap would raise some questions. But in all seriousness, it's awful nice of you to do that. Most guys would just be like, "NO!"

PandoraMomo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.