How Long do you spend on this site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Hope this question has not been asked aready!I looked and looked but I did not find it.
Anyway how long do you go on this site?I try to spend inleast two hours online but with my sister wanting to go online it is hard.
Also there is school and such!What about you guys?JM Happy Dance

Frosty Beverage
1 hr a day on average

Darth Revan187
As long as the Baby Dolls and the Sugar Daddys are getting groovy, the Darth man will always be on the Funky Express Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Too long embarrasment

But im on here when im supposed to be doing work - damn it! Besides, my laon hasnt come through yet, so im stuck at home, and theres absolutely nothing to do - KMC here i come! (well actually its more like studying here i come but in process i'll just browse KMC)

BackFire
Depends, some days I'm on here for hours and hours, other days I'll come on like 45 minutes total. Just depends on how busy I am that particular day.

Raz
As little time as possible no expression

dave123
thats true actually, raz cry

lil bitchiness
Why? confused

BackFire
Generally I come here to see lil's new avatars, since she seems to change them hourly.

Currently she has some dude getting pooped on in her avatar.

WindDancer
I rarely visit KMC on the weekends. I normaly log from my work and visit the forums during break time and lunch or when there is nothing else to do. Then back to work.

lil bitchiness
Its a girl BF, and thats water poring down. Dont make me all paranid about it or I'll change it again.

I have tons of 100x100 avatars of all kinds on my compembarrasment

WindDancer
Busy lately Raz? confused

lil bitchiness
cry I dont think he likes us anymore.

BackFire
Dude, that's diahrea if I've ever seen it.

Raz
I was joking stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Good...you scared me there for a sec. cry

Anyway, im trying to get Emlie back on here - then it will be funny all over again happy

LordKerrigor
uh..... i spend more time then i should? lol

lil bitchiness
Oh thats just rude BF! Im gonna look for another one!

Now look what you've done!

Raz
Looks like water to me.

BF should get his mind out of the toilet wink

LordKerrigor
lol it does look like diahrea if you look at it

BackFire
It's hard when that's where I spend most of my time...

dave123
really runny poop, or water in a kinda dark lighting yes

lil bitchiness
Ewww!! Spencella, not so graphic!!

silver_tears
much less then I used to yes

MornGlory
i spend to long on this site - I have no life=

I usually spend most of my time on here when I am at work

bogen
way to long about 4 hours a day on holidays less during school but im guessing about 2.

Bardock42
Does anyone else want to know what Lil Bitchiness' avatar looked like at that time?

cruel jedi
two hours a day monday to friday not including bank holidays stick out tongue

T.V.O.T.I.
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Hope this question has not been asked aready!I looked and looked but I did not find it.
Anyway how long do you go on this site?I try to spend inleast two hours online but with my sister wanting to go online it is hard.
Also there is school and such!What about you guys?JM Happy Dance
not much anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.