What are you doing at this very moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I always think these kind of threads are fun to ask.Also they can go on and on.So far I had not seen a topic like this on this site.
Anyway right now I am eating dinner and typing away online!Anyone else care to answear?
See you around!JM Happy Dance smokin' cool

WindDancer
Right now I'm reading your post. Oh and also I'm on break.

amity75
I'm sitting at my PC.

carnival_junkie
Let's see...
I'm typing, I was reading your post and WindDancer's post...
And I'm painting my nails...
and talking to people on IM...
and drinking milk.
i <3 multi tasking.

LordKerrigor
im playing chess and winning

Lone_Dragon
Sitting here, reading peeps posts, getting ready to listen to STYX, and talking to my B/F on Yahoo IM!!!! big grin big grin And now...singing 'Lorelei' by STYX! big grin

§pearhead
contemplating my life...?

R0B
I am shooting terrorist in Iraq with my computer in the middle of the battlefeild, Im eating a sandwhich, and typing on KMC

Silver_Blaze
Drinking eer Fanta, Speaking to my G/f - Looks up at Lone Dragon ^.~ -kissy and thinking of what else i'm doing confused Oh that's right i'm watching TV

Lone_Dragon
-Giggles and clings to Silver_Blaze- Now...I'm drinking my pepsi big grin

PippinTook
I am sitting, breathing, reading everyone's posts, doing homework, wishing I could go to this play my friends are in but I can't because I'm poor because I spent bundles of money on much needed clothes and now I don't have ten dollars to see a freaking play and I have no ride. mad And I am pondering over my existence. blink

Morpheus
raver Jackie. Where do u come thumb up with this suff raver

lil bitchiness
Talking to Spencella and few other people, looking through an photography website, listening to Tool and occasionaly browsing KMC.

Darth Revan
Worshipping Maynard notworthy

mc pee pants
staring blankly into cyber-space.

Kiyouhana
Listening to the radio, Looking at my glass of tea, yelling at my brother for no reason at all, yelling at my father for no reason at all, making sure my doors are locked so my family cannot enter my room, Typing a another post in another forum, browsing another forum, posting in yet another forum, posting in this forum, reading a letter giving detail of the SAT's I am going to take, and listening to my stomach growl.

Endenkton
http://www.freehomepages.com/icetiger/negative4.jpg

Antoinette
Living and breathing no expression

no expression

lil bitchiness
''Reach out and touch faith...Your own personal Jesus, someone to hear you prayers, someone who cares...'' flirt1

dave123
I'm replying to this post, talking to milla, finishing some kebab, and off to bed sleep

Sun Ce
i sit at my pc watching the screen and colours it makes, and i also do the occasional breathing happy

eleveninches
I am answering this thread

lucija

Deathblow
I'm at work, on the computer of some guy I don't actually know, because even though it's my lunch break, I can't be bothered to get up and go out somewhere happy

eggmayo
i am typing

ClaraG
yawning

AcrypT
scratching my big toe (i got a masquito bite) blink

Clovie
typing? blink

Mane
just got done eating.

shellie
multi-tasking happy

Drumdude1167
Worshippin Maynard also, and listening to strings tribute to tool

ClaraG
scrunching up a wrapper

Morpheus
raver listening to RATM's Evil Empire.
Next is Public Enemy. raver

D-Double
eating a white chocolate Hersey's kiss

Tired Thins
Holding in a hershey squirt. erm

D-Double
laughing

PippinTook
Gross. erm laughing out loud

eleveninches
breathing

MornGlory
it is 3:05 am - and I am at WORK- only 3 more hours of work left for me before I got hom

DeVi| D0do
it is 10:09 pm and I am currently procrastinating... because what else do high school students do?

actually I'm getting ready to pull an all-nighter. big grin any tips?

eggmayo
get drunk and invent a game called fire ball.
i am not responsible for any injuries/fatalies related to this post.

MornGlory
it is 4:06 am and I am still at work - 2 more hours to go!!!!!!!

bazooka
daydreaming~

DeVi| D0do
where do you work at 4 in the morning?

Lone_Dragon
Talking to Silver_Blaze on Yahoo, and listening to 'Electric Blue' by IceHouse. Thankies to Silver_Blaze for getting the song!!!!!!!!

MornGlory
it is now 5:34am - only 30 mins left of WORK_ then I am out of here-

my pillow is calling my name...ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

drunk_nazgul
I'm trying to stay awake. I don't want to fall asleep and be late for school.

eleveninches
Trying to think of a witty response to this thread.

MornGlory
i am still at work- i am getting paid to talk on this forum..

eggmayo
im in a pointless large convo on msn

Drumdude1167
Last night i was sitting outside in a lawn chair on my laptop watching a lunar eclips.........Now im at school listening to TOOL, song-Elulogy

silver_tears
debating wether to go to school today ninja
since I only have like 2 classes not even no expression

DeVi| D0do
it's 5:02 am and I'm still up doing my assignment... that'll learn me, I guess. big grin

JToTheP
Listening to Eminem-"Mosh" and typing this message

DeVi| D0do
I'm currently pissing myself 'cause it's 6:13am and my assignments not even half done!

Silver Stardust
Typing this message. Trying to comprehend my notes because I have to take a midterm in half an hour. Breathing. Drinking soda.

ClaraG
swallowing

BadKitty
turning on triumph the insult comic dog...again

RagingSilent
typing up an essay for english that I forgot to do earliermessed...and o' course, posting on KMCsmile

MornGlory
I am work(again)

it is 3:07am - 3 more hours to go!!! - till I go home

eleveninches
swallowing what??? confused rolling on floor laughing confused

Tired Thins
Avoiding reading the last 90 pages of 'Angels And Demons' by Dan Brown, only because I went and saw Sky Captain for the third time tonight, which makes no sense. Also, I'm up to my secret project that will make me famous in about a year and a half. erm

Darth Revan187
changing my sig and avvy

Lone_Dragon
Talking to Silver_Blaze on Yahoo, wondering if it's my glasses that are dirty, or my moniter screen that is, or...If my eyes are blurry messed And, listening to 'Electric Blue' for...The 100th time, tonight...Literally! I LOVE this song!

Silver_Blaze! hug1 And, doing this, type

Silver_Blaze + Lone_Dragon = banlove

deadly_force
im typing right now and listening to guano apes - proud like a god im also talking to my mates on msn big grin

Xtremechik2
Right now I'm sitting in my Online 1 class

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Umm, i'm singing to All cried out by Allure. Im depressed sad

Drumdude1167
You dont want to know what im doing, but involves a hand and a stick.......thats right.....im on my laptop right near my drumset playing.....what what.........Happy Dancedance:

ClaraG
toothpaste no expression

nah, i forget what it was roll eyes (sarcastic)

rockchickgem
yawning...........ew i just sneezed lol Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.