Star wars tatoo??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
anyone have one or considering getting one? The reason I ask is I saw the most outrageous tatoo on a guy this last weekend. the whole size of his back was vader on a crucifix with a storm trooper praying in the position of Our Lady of Guadelupe. Full Color no less. I personally have no tatoos and would never get a star wars one, just curious if any fanatics out there would?

PVS
it would be cool...but i would be permanently branding myself as a geek laughing out loud

Captain REX
LanceWindu from the boards has an Imperial insignia on his shoulder...

Cowboyography
the guy who had the crucified vader also had a gernade on his arm and under it, it said "Lifes a Blast" So that shows you he doesnt really care what people think. smile

darthcraka
im getten a yoda tato were he has lightning on his finger im getten it on my right sholder im also getten imp logo

Creechuur
Nothin wrong with a little permanent geekery...

Its not done, just waiting until Ep 3 to see if anything cool shows up that I might want. Greivious is looking very tattooable.

dmndleader
That's really f-ing cool!

LanİeWindu
Yeah buddy.

amity75
I've pemanently branded myself as a geek and if I'm a "Geek" then you'd be amazed the ammount of girls I've pulled thanks to this thing on my back.

jedijunky1138
I have designed my tattoo, It is Boba Fetts Mandalorian skull that looks as if it is made of chrome. It will go on my shoulder and have a tribal band coming off of it and wrapping around my upper arm.

amity75
I don't know if anyones noticed but Jabba has a tattoo on his forearm and it would be kinda cool to get that done.

jedijunky1138
Yea it kinda looks like it was burnt into his skin.

dms6117
This is what I'm getting probably in the spring

jedijunky1138
mandalorian symbol

Creechuur
There are two types of people in this world...people who talk about the tats they have and people who talk about the tats theyre gonna get.

jedijunky1138
I'm kinda chicken right now but mine is designed. laughing

Creechuur
The first one can be kind of intimidating, but after that its hard not to become addicted and overdo it.

jedijunky1138
THAT is what I'm afraid of!

dms6117
I am getting it tho, I just turned 18, and I'm waiting til after wrestling season to get it.

Creechuur
That wasn't an insult or meant to be mean spirited, just an observation.

darthcraka
i cant wait till im 18 smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.