Help...my guy friend does drugs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
I know I just found out from one of my buddys...and I m worried about him...he doesn't know that I know...pluse I like him...omg..I m so scared for him..what should I do? sad

Sun Ce
does drugs!!!no expression, hey hun i'm sorry for u okay, its hard to give up drugs ive heard, and if he is on them, its gonna be harder on u more than him sad

dave123
take the piss out of him yes

mc pee pants
what drugs?

Antoinette
Thanksbig grin...

Darth Revan
What kinda drugs? Like peaceful hippie drugs, or dangerous, death-from-overdose street drugs?

'Cos either way, you should tell the counselor at your school yes

Antoinette
I don't want to lose him as a friendsad...should I confront him

dave123
couple of my friends do/did drugs.... didn't really affect them

mc pee pants
definitely. tell him you're worried that you'll him. and furthermore that you don't wanna lose him.

TrAnCeDuO
i would say leave him be...let him make his lifes choices.

Darth Revan187
Well the old revan187 would say let him die, but the funky groove master Revan187 would say. "If you truly cared about him, you would confront him about his problem, and if he truly cares about himself he would seek help." Then when everythings all better baby cakes we can all boogie down on the funky express.

Mr Wiggles
make up some bullshit about someone you know that took drugs and show him a headstone about someone that died at the age of 30 (look for one in advance) and tell him that he was like, your best friends dad.. from a long time ago... worked for me when my friend did it to me

yes, i took drugs... and its a ***** to quit

§pearhead
ah yes...drugs. About 90% of kids these days seem to do them.

Tell him to open his eyes, and look at what he's actually doing; he knows the potential consequences, so ask him if he's willing to hurt you in any way so he can get high a few times.

dave123
take the piss out of him yes

darkcrown
Just leave him alone. Trust me, it's better to learn a lesson than to be taught. Meaning, I went through the same thing and I learned not to get drunk when my skin turned dark pink and I had to go to the hospital. Then again... you might wanna tell him to stop.

Ronny
snack him really hard and tell him if he ever lights up againt youll rape his dad no expression

darkcrown
erm Eww

<<Solo>>
Yeah or you can reach up his ass and rip his spine out.

Ronny
if i had a pennie for everytime i heard about kids his age doing drugs id have 2267.7 pennies no expression

mc pee pants
buddy christ says...

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/8264/bigguy.jpg

UP WITH HOPE, DOWN WITH DOPE!!!

Phoenix Aska
How would you end up with a .7 Ronny? Does someone not count as a person or something???

I think that you should confront him and tell him what you think about it....

Ronny
dogma was the best ****ing movies i have ever ****ing seen

****er

im gonna go count the times they say **** in dogma.....

Ronny
its called sarcasm no expression

and anyone who does drugs has proven they do not want do be treated as a person

<<Solo>>
Dogma was a good movie, not the best, Clerks was better, why am I comparing the two?

Ronny
boredom makes you do wierd things such as comparing

<<Solo>>
True.

Ronny
bored gaaaaah

<<Solo>>
gahhhhhh

why type of drugs? Don't worry about him, most teenagers do some kind of drug.

<<Solo>>
I've done heroin sence age 3.

Mr Wiggles
http://www.freehomepages.com/icetiger/negative4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.