Revenge of the Sith opening scroll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cal31
I'm making an opening scroll for ROTS, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what I should put in the text scroll

Killua
Put : Star Wars 1st in it.

Then : Episode 3 .

Then : Revenge of the Sith

tpaquin
Before that you should try just a still of this:

A long time ago
in a galaxy far, far away...

Put it in blue.

Gangularis
oh yeah! and a Lucas trade mark logo before taht!!

and put in some good john williams composition from star wars.

cal31
I know all the basic stuff, I'm talking about what should I put in the long paragraph after EPISODE III. I was thinking of starting off like " the clones was are drawing to an end..." but I'm not sure what else to put in it.

cal31
here you go

darthcraka
"after three long years the clone wars are drawing to an end"

cal31
Yeah, that sounds good. Got a start!

Huma
We don't really know what part of the clone wars RoTS starts at, so it would be kind of difficult for a fan to do this. If you come up with a good opening scroll I will have much respect for you.

A long time ago in a galazy far far away
There lived a Sith who wanted revenge...

continue from there

Killua
It was Jar Jar Binks , he would betray the Republic after teaming up with Palpatine to forge a Grand Army in the Republic.
Count Dooku Leader of the Separatists is using his fleet to attack Coruscant....
Meanwhile Jar Jar Binks intends to fuse with the brilliant mind of Palpatine and body making him seem more serious and mature.......

Just put that in the 1st lines then you can continue with . Meanwhile Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi , two JEdi Knights bla bla .

Good luck !

cylob49
The scroll will say

After three long years the wait is over
The Clone wars are coming to an end
Dont know what the clone wars are...oh your here with your boyfreind.....hes the SW geek in this relationship i guess
....u mean u didnt watch that cartoon??....SORRY ANIMATED SERIES on TOONAMI??????
Hey ass holes turn your mobile phones off this is the last star wars movie show some respect ....this aint some Hillary Duff flick!!!
Where were we ....
oh yes....THE CLONE WARS ARE COMING TO AN END
ANAKIN SKYWALKER HAS GROWN HIS HAIR
AND HAS A SCAR ON HIS FACE
How did he get that??????
AH NOT AN EU FAN THEN!
Whats EU?????
JEEEZ!
ok lets start again
THE CLONE WARS ARE COMING TO AN END
Hold it!
Where do you think your going.....couldnt you have gone to the toilet earlier???
This is the last Star Wars flick......theres a cool space battle coming up
ok hold the scroll.......u got 3 mins buddy!

Ok u done???
here we go
THE CLONE WARS ARE COMING TO AN END
WILL WE FIND OUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE KMC FORUM WHO ERASED KAMINO?
WILL YODA FART?
HEY!!!you there put that video camera away!
Ok once more from the top.....
THE CLONE WARS ARE COMING TO AN END..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.