Nuclear Plant Level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaylite78
I have all the objectives cover except stop the brotherhood (the first objective). It seems like I am running in circles and my time keeps running out. It wnt let me weld the holding brackets. How do I find the Brotherhood?

Morgoths_Wrath
what the hell are you talking about?

Samas-adian
What game?

Tptmanno1
yea, ya kinda have to tell us the game first...

SaTsuJiN
these people are rediculous.. they just go .. OMG I need th3 super star in the pipe level! help!.. and we're supposed to just be offering up solutions...

Plz tell us the game name in the Topic header of your thread if possible.. or at least in the body of the thread so we can actually help.

Linkalicious
calm down jerk offs....he's talking about X-men Legends.

Ummm....to move the brackets in place, I used Storm's whirlwind a couple of times while locked on and eventually it swung closed...then use Cyke's optic blast to weld it, then go around to the other side and repeat.

cal31
How the hell are they jerk offs? It's his fault for being an idiot and posting a question without even telling them which game he has a question about.

jaylite78
How about all of y'all kiss my...lol
When I posted the question it said X-Men Legends at the top, so because I'm new to this posting mess I thought that it would be automatic that the post would be for X-Men Legends, let's calm down and answer the question...thank you linkalicious...and how about if you dont know what the hell I'm talking about just move along past the post let's try that out next time.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. how quaint... I'm sure others love to see how you talk about them for being irritated about people who do not post legibly. This would be called "Flaming" for Link, who is obviously not of cohesive thought at the time of this post.

Thanks cal, for defending those of us who cant read minds.

How about you refrain from posting unless you meet the circumstances requested above. Only your mother or girlfriend should be doing anything that has to do with kissing your "..." anyways.. smile

Hmm... what kind of world would we live in if we let all ignorance go uncorrected......

TrAnCeDuO

cal31
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

jaylite78
...and, again...lol, if you dont know what the hell I'm talking about just move along past the post. Someone will know what I'm talking about, as you can see. I could have had one reply that helped me instead of six and five of them having nothing to do with resolving my post, but rather complaining about it and/or me.

...but, truthfully I don't care, my post was answered. Y'all are a lively bunch though...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.