The call someone they're not thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
Ever call someone a name that they weren't? Like accidentally calling you dad mom? Well, I accidentally called my teacher Mrs. Lewis a tearcher last year, Mr. Shepard. It was erie quiet.
sad

dave123
we learnt about that in psychology.... but its 2am and i'm not explaning embarrasment

darkcrown
...I'm not asking for a reason, just if people have ever done that and what happened. Thanks anyways though.

Mr Wiggles
i mix up names all the time... but calling your dad mom?!?!?! laughing
that would be fugged up.....

mc pee pants
it's called a freudan slip. happens to everybody. like calling my girlfriend maggie when she's marie. welcome to tha doghouse.

EDIT- that's why they're both my exes confused

darkcrown
sad

shellie
laughing all the time with my daughters....eventually its just " hey you "

TrAnCeDuO
i wouldnt worry about it i do it all the time.(especially with friends who i havent spoken to in a long time)

Mr Wiggles
noooo i dont mean it in an insulting way, i mean that that might question your fathers masculinity

darkcrown
Oh, I do that all the time on purpose. no expression

Ronny
i call my dad man or dude erm i dont think that counts

it has happened but i dont really remeber who it was

Mr Wiggles
i call my dad by his name, then i beat the fatass up, just like on viva la bam!

darkcrown
....ooookay no expression

Mr Wiggles
yeah, that was off topic, my bad.....

anyway, we used to switch our teachers names all the time, calling the science teacher the english teacher.... and vice versa

and when mid terms came, we usually used to go "Math class? i thought this was spanish!!!!!!"

<<Solo>>
You know your topic name makes no ****ing sence?

Mr Wiggles
u need to shut up.... you know that?

darkcrown
yup big grin

lil bitchiness
Yes. On some occasions that got me into trouble as well.

Kiyouhana
I've called my teacher mom before(and he was a male) XD
I mix up names too many times. I mix up my friends names and I have even called my friend my name.

Sun Ce
i called my french teacher mum once laughing, but hey she never said anything and said "yes nick", roll eyes (sarcastic), its funny when u think about it laughing out loud

Tired Thins
One time I called my imaginary friend 'Alex', when his real name is 'Max'. My sister's imaginary friend is 'Alex'. laughing out loud Then I went into tourettes and hit myself in the face. smile

Mr Wiggles
ahh, you have an imaginary friend too! i thought i was the only one... my friends name is bob, short for robert maxwell homz shmenkmen.... dont ask for his last name, it would fit a page on this forum

Lone_Dragon
-Blinks- Of course I have x.x; I once called Vertigo Lee (My Calico Kitten) Baby, (who is one of my other cats) And Verti didn't come around me for the rest of the day sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.