Nothing but Losers new demo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
My band Nothing but Losers are going into the studio monday to record a two song demo i would have been posting more here but we have been playing alot of shows so i dont have as much time to post
if anyone is intrested in getting a free copie send me your address and i will mail you one
[email protected]

loserib
bump

loserib
come on all the people here that ive pissed off and no one wants to critisize my music now

Deathblow
I would ask for a copy, I remember you posting some of you guys' lyrics a while back, and they impressed me, but I kinda live in a different country from you so...

loserib
**** it im down to send it to a different country then if you get it and like it burn it and pass it to all your firends

<<Solo>>
You know you could just host the cd at your website.

loserib
we plan to do that to but right now im useing a lame ass free site at geocities and space is very limited

<<Solo>>
........If you can host cds at this site, it shouldn't even take any room at all up in your geocities site.

lil bitchiness
Well if thats the case, then id like a sample too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.