SPOILERS!!! :DS and AOTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
I read this Spy report on TFN today:
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#14912

So I wonder what you guys feel about it. I fear that AOTC may turn out to be... a bit much of everything...

He-Man
I think the Death Star thing was great. Made my hair go up.

It felt great to read the AICN report, though I can't belive he really saw the movie.

yerssot
IF it's true... it's not bad

LanceWindu
That would be cool. But how did this Harry dude see the movie??? He kept his contacts covered??? How stupid is that???

yerssot
probably an employee of Lucasfilm took it with him

Julie
I've read a lot of the spoilers and I'll read the novel b/f I see the movie, but I don't think I'll read the spy report....enough spoilers wink

yerssot
a lot of spoilers are spy reports you know

finti
thing is i thought AOTC was still on the cutting board???? sounds bogus to me, not about DS, but the fact he has already seen it

Amidala
If it is true it will be cool,but, i dont recall any such scene in any of the leaked story boards. And wasnt the death star designed by Bavel Lemsk ( or something like that ) an Imperial Officer at the time. The story kind of doesnt make sense to me. i find it hard to believe that palpatine would let a plan a sensitive as that be seen by the geonosians, or Dooku for that matter. You know how valuable that information is.

He-Man
I don't remember seen anyone called Bavel Lemsk in the movie, so it must be EU...and they don't always tell you the truth.

No one of us knows the story behind death star yet so we don't know how things really are...Maybe the plans are a gift from geonosians to palpy or something, who knows...

LanceWindu
Bavel Lemsk is in EU. The EU doesn't lie to us always it just contradicts what GL is still doing with the movies. And yes Bavel designed the DS for the Empire. So he couldn't have had it designed for AOTC. Now if the whole EU changed then it wouldn't contradict anything.

yerssot
Amidala, don't trust the leaked storyboards, they aren't final

queeq
THey matched the Jango/OB1 fight pretty good though....

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that it may be a little too much for one movie...

yerssot
well, the final battle will take about 1/3 of the movie, I heared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.