Spiderman vs. Captain America/Daredevil/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Everyone uses their usual weapons and abilities. Spiderman will use any means necessary to take out this team, the trio will do the same towards Spiderman. Who wins?

Ka1n
you mean like 3 vs 1 at the same time?

Arsenal
If it's 3 against 1 Spidey's going down, but if he faces them one on one he wins.

Havoc470
maybe cap and daredevil, but wolverine is still a topic

wolverine8888
first off siderman fought wolverine twice he never even hurt wolverine enough to heal and in the second fight wolverine was winning first fight they were tied. so I don't know what make u think him and too others wouldent hand spiderman his ass right off the bat. wolverien would neevr bother with a 3 vs 1 vs some one he could ebat so he just walk away and elt them two do it

crazyspinz
spiderman would own cap, and he would own DD, and he would beat wolverine, but not all at once.

wolverine8888
first off he wouldent beat wolverine lol please read there dam fights befor sayign stuff

crazyspinz
sory, i thought u posted this thread wolverine8888, my bad, i edited it out. but spidey could beat wolverine, it would be close as hell, but it would go to spidey

wolverine8888
naw no way in both fights wolverine never had to heal once lol soo that even says that if they fought to the death wolverine would surly win

Krissy Von Doom
Cap coordinates the attack = Spidey goes down

MatchesMalone
I think Spiderman's dominating speed and spidersense would enable to easily avoid any and all attacks that this team can provide. Furthermore, his super strength and his webbing would grant him the means to systematically defeat them, one by one. Due to Wolverine's healing, I think Logan would be the last to be taken out. Just to give you an idea of what I picture this battle looking like, check this out(I don't know how to make links, so use cut and paste):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1994397

This features Spiderman humilating the X-men and doing his comic routine. He refers to Wolverine as a joke as he casually slaps him away with ease.

crazyspinz
dude, they tied in a fight that spiderman wanst even sure he wanted to fight in, if they where doth wanting to fight to the death, spidey would win. wolverine ALWAYS fights his hardest, spidey barely cares when he fights, so imagine how mutch tuffer he would be if he realy realy tried

Havoc470
wolverine doesnt always fight his hardest

MERCILOUS
I think anyone of these three Including DD (although it would be the hardest for him) could (and I stress could) beat spiderman.

Wolverine has punched Spidey. He punched him. Obviously Wolvie doesn't always fight his hardest. Had his claws been out it would have surely spelled doom for everyone's favorite web-head.

Anyone who underestimates Cap is out of there wits.

The same could be said for DD. Peter Parker might be the smarter one. But this is essentially your average variety bookworm intellegence. DD wits lie elsewhere, giving him an incalculable edge.

wrathofachilles
Don't even bother to acknowledge wolverine888888888888's inane rambling because he never knows what the hell he's talking about. If Spidey is fighting them all at once it's not a contest. Also, Wolvie has fought Spidey with his claws out, Spidey dodges them. For the billionth time, Wolverine is vastly overrated.

Havoc470
except in that crossover you meantioned, wolverines claw's are sheathed, why were they sheathed, so it could be a 50/50 win...why would he sheath his claws for no reason? again so the writer could finally finish that damn comic and get paid

wolverine is overrated in some comics, same goes for spidey, but VASTLY overrated is neither

who?-kid
Wolverine is actually a very cool character. Without him, comic-world just wouldn't be the same. And general speaking, he isn't overrated (in my opinion), he's only overrated by some too enthusiastic fanboys.

By the way, it's hardly a fair fight : three very experienced heroes against Spider-Man... where's the honor in fighting three against one ?

MERCILOUS
Yeah, I'm not sure if he takes then one at time, maybe in succession like some sort of guantlet, or if this is meant to be a space saver for three different threads.

Dirty Duke
spiderman beats all three at once, easily

Spiderninja008
.........We had an argument over this in highschool. It was wether spidey or wolvy would win. every body else simply said "snikt and its over" as if spidey hasn't doged worse things. you could sat the same for carnage. one false move and your head is removed with ease.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&postid=1994397

LOL I love that picture matchesmalone posted, it wouldv'e helped my argument so much. Spidey is not stupid, he is a genious and he knows about the other three, but they don't know everything about him.

DD is only human and spidey knows this, so he looses before the fight actually starts. spidey could just web his face and throw it into a wall or the ground....night night DD.

As for capn leading them, Wolvy is too cocky and would run headstrong into a brawl with claws blazn to quickly end it......Spidey brushes him aside whether with web or fist or foot (as shown in comic page above), webs wolvy up somewhere hanging so he can't imediately use his claw and goes to deal with caps.

Caps is potentially the hardest due to his experience and similar agility. But caps can't defy gravity like spidy can and lacks the needed strength to down him, and oh yeah the whole shield rebounding thing won't work on spidy due to spidey senses. (u missed me caps....looky here u missed me again, now I'll just web yank that shield from comn back to you). Caps goes down after spidey doges the shield, webs it (so caps cant use it again) and either lands a fancy crawler assault, or just skips the fancy stuff and slams a car on his head. Wolvy is then dealt with carefully and effectively, cuz the claws mean certain death, or at least permanent inury. He cud simply use his agility and spider senses to dodge, tag wolvy up till hes tired (Maximum Spider style, Marvel vs, Capcom), and then slam him inta stuff in so many fancy cool ways like soap on a rope. Spidey wins and does most of that stuff at the same time.

Havoc470
cap knows everything about spidey....he's had access to spidey's s.h.i.e.l.d file and knows all there is to know about him, DD also knows alot about spidey having gone against and fought beside him before and know's his true identity (although thats really no biggie here) and wolvie definitely knows alot about spidey seeing as they've fought before and worked together countless times

this is an uneven match, if what you just mentioned would happen then wolvie and DD wouldn't be down and out, and they would still have a hand in this match up, youre basically stating that he'd throw them aside and web them up (which means that you're calling DD and wolvie stupid, which they definitely arent), and then take on cap, which obviously would give wolvie and DD enough time to get out of that one, and spidey would only have to deal with all three yet again......all youre taking into consideration is that spidey is smart and brushing aside that wolvie, DD , and cap are smart also, so basically you're giving your favorite character all the 1up's and giving DD, cap, and wolvie no mind at all

by the way that link isn't working for me, it just takes me to the main KMC page

Spiderninja008
get the picture, then you'll see what I mean, all bias aside. It has the original characters untainted by fan popularity (which I personally think ruins comics). For example, everyone has been on wolvy's shaft from day one, and his powers and abilities got stronger over the years for almost no reason other than ppl wanted to see him be able to kill everyone. Like his battle with Venom.....he isn't in venom's class, period. Yet he went all animal (kinda like goin super sayin) and was able to take venom down......pure fandum and bs. venom could just throw a fire truck on him and call it a day.

DD is human, and Spidey could kill him no contest, he's only human. Wolvy is smart and the best in hand to hand combat, but extremely arrogant, not that he underestimates, but he is often over confident and pays for this time and time again. You're right about capn, but I don't think there is much he could do ta spidy, he just isn't strong enough to take him out.

Spiderninja008
Oh yeah, Wolvy gets ***** slapped after he tries to sneak up on Spidey....with ease. Webbing would just be just so much more fun and fancy.

Spiderninja008
Oh, and now a days when wolvy gets involved in cross overs, often his powers are vamped to make him look badass and unbeatable while other characters' powers get taken down a few notches so wolvy don't look like a punk.

juggernaut74
I dont think Spidey can take three guys of their calliber. But one on one Spiderman probably could take them.

Spiderninja008
look at the link matchesmalon put up, he can and has before, taking on multiple superpowered foes is what Spidey does for a living. Sinister six just for starters (not that they took him on all at once, but to make a point) ppl tag team spidey all the time.

That's what i don't like about todays comics though, b4 the character was a character that never changed in esense, but today depending on the writer and who their favorite is, spidey's abilities waver from comic to comic. Like one day he can throw cars, the next he has difficulty holding up a fat man. one day he doges bullets like its his morning excercise, the next he is running for his life. in the old days his powers were set, his progression through life believable. now it depends on how the wirter wants to portray him. That's how bad movies of comic characters get made, cuz the director's don't truly kno the characters' in all their essence.

wrathofachilles
They weren't the entire time. Spidey dodged his claws, that's what Spidey does. He dodges people. Wolverine is not as fast nor as strong nor as agile nor as powerful, etc. etc.

Cosmo Kramer
Any one of these characters can and have gone toe to toe with the webhead and he usually (in the end) finds himself beaten down into resistence or resorting to begging to team up.

Spiderninja008
due to current fanboys who hate on spiderman (which there r many)

1. Who wants to see a corny looking guy in tights beat badass wolvy?
2. Who wants to see a corny looking guy in tights beat an American hero?

Synopsis:
Spidey's abilities get downplayed in shLtty crossovers to make the other hero not lookas gay and obsolete, again, look at the comic page on the link, OG style wolvy gets ***** slapped like its nothin. Spidey also had a similar entrance with the fantastic four. ppl underestimate spidey all the time. I always find myself digging up info on spidey to prove he's not weak, cuz some dooshbag writer came out with a comic with webs next to wolvy or DD and make spidey look dumb (hes a genious and though maybe inexperienced in certain situations, is a problem solver, spidey rarely beats his tougher opponents on brute strength alone, cuz they're all much stronger than he is, so he uses his noodle all the time.) and weak.

Spidey"Now why is my spider-sense tingling? Is that you again, Wolvie? Dummy! NOBODY can sneak up on me--THose pigstickers may scare the bar room bulleis, but to me YOU'RE A JOKE!"

emphasis on JOKE! yes

Spiderninja008
in case you refuse to see the picture here is the important part.

Spidey"Now why is my spider-sense tingling? Is that you again, Wolvie?"

(SWAT!... {effortless bLtch slap}, wolvy goes flying)

"Dummy! NOBODY can sneak up on me--THose pigstickers may scare the bar room bulleis, but to me YOU'RE A JOKE!"

wrathofachilles
What the hell? Spider-man has BEATEN 'any one of these characters.' He doesn't beg to team-up unless it's Venom or Carnage he's fighting, and even then he doesn't really beg. You know absolutely nothing about Spider-man, so don't even bother voicing your opinion.

Cosmo Kramer
I know alot about DD and Wolvie and the fact that they alone could take the webhead. And Cap America would do it even quicker and more effetiently. So theres really no point to this thread since it takes Spidey too long to even faze them quick enough one on one.

wrathofachilles
You know nothing of Spider-Man, so whether you know anything about Daredevil or Wolverine means nothing. Spider-Man has beaten Daredevil and Wolverine, thus your argument is absurd. You are wrong, plain and simple. Spider-Man is MUCH faster than any of the three combatants in this thread. That is a fact. Go learn your facts.

Ka1n
blablabla....
spiderman cant win 3v1
THE END

who?-kid
Pff, all Spider-Man has to do is to web their eyes, and then he can easily watch from a safe distance who gets rid of the web first (my vote is on Wolverine).

DD, being blind, won't be affected by the web, but since when has a normal Spider-Man trouble fighting DD ?

People tend to forget the web of Spider-Man, which is a great weapon, especially against non-powerhouses such as DD, Wolverine and Captain America.

MERCILOUS
Spidey in no way could successfully web DD's eyes from afar. He has incredible sense too, or have you forgotten? He would sense Spideys heart rate accelarate and move out of the way quite easily.

In no way would Cap panic under this circumstance and it isn't even pheasable that he doesn't get his sheild up in time.

who?-kid
Hah, have you forgotten that Captain America, Wolverine AND DD together are not half as fast as Spider-Man ? There's a very big difference between "sensing Spider-Man's heart rate accelerating" and knowing what your opponent is trying to do and avoiding the attack.

If Spider-Man moves towards DD, DD can not escape him. He may sense him, but that's all. His radar sense doesn't warn him for danger, or possible future danger, or the kind of danger. If it were that simple...

MERCILOUS
What are you talking about? His senses let him dodge bullets. He senses the split second it takes a person to pull a trigger. Spiderman's not faster than a bullet!

Linkalicious
actually, i'm going to go against the norm and say that Spidey would have a better chance fighting all 3 of them at the same time than he would fighting them one after another...after another.

The 3 of them wouldn't work that well as a team. Sure, Cap is a huge team player, and Wolvie has shown signs of teamwork in the past. But each one of these guys would want the glory of taking out Spidey and instead of working together...it'd probably be a competition to see who takes him out first.

S.H.I.E.L.D. files will never have "everything there is to know" about Spiderman. He's like Johnny on the Spot. He's the equivalent of Maverick in Top Gun...he flys by the seat of his pants. It may know about his strength's and weaknesses, but no file could cover all there is to know about Spiderman.

who?-kid
So basically you're saying that the radar sense of DD is superior to the spider-sense when it comes down to avoiding attacks ?! (Spider-Man can not dodge bullets, only from a certain distance)

Wrong. DD is fast, very agile and knows how to combine his radar sense with his fighting skills, but dodge-wise, he's not in the same league as Spider-Man. If Spider-Man decides it's time to cover DD up in web, there's nothing he can do about it. Sure, DD will probably be able to avoid the first webattack - wouldn't be much of a fight if he didn't - but the second time, the spider catches the devil in its web.

Not even Spider-Man can dodge every attack, and he is faster, much more agile and has a better warning system.

leonheartmm
this really is dependant on the people but LOGICALLY{i know more than one person has heard this from me before} spidey wins. cap would go down first , even though he is a great hero, he still isnt adapted to fighting spidey, spidey could just yank his shield out of his hands with his web and a 10 ton pull, and since cap is only human, he can have fast enough reflexes to do anythin about it, after that its happy web shootin fer cap, or a ten ton punch by spidey would also work wonders. next, wolvie will go down, cause spidey is too fast to even let logan get near enough to him to use his claws. spidey just webs his hands to the ground or pulls him into the air with another one handed ten ton strength tug, wolvie collapses as he hits the ground, even if he doesnt, spidey webs his claw hands together and gives him a lightning fast punch in the stomach, he goes down.
now the hardest one is daredevil because his senses are adapted to this fight. he has no superhuman strength though, so he cant really get near parker because of spidey's super agility, all he can do is take out his kane and wait, spidey comes near him, but he senses spidey, hell he might even be able to dodge him but if he hits him with his club or body, it would have minimal affect on spidey because of his super human endurance, and he could iether web DD or just beat him up plain and simple with his strength, while avoidin DD's blows by his spidey sense and deliverin lighnin fast punches that even if DD' tries to avoid with his sense, he cant at this close range because he has no superhuman agility, and even a single ten ton or even a ton punch will knock even the best of humans out

leonheartmm
also daredevil can dodge bullets because he can sense when a person is about to pull the trigger, not because he can sense the path of the bullet that quickly and spidey dodges em just as they are about to hit em.

MatchesMalone
Your scenario sounds pretty realistic to me, leonheartmm. Although, I don't think Spiderman will hit Daredevil with lightning fast punches. I think he will hit him with "a" lightning fast punch. One punch, full force from Spiderman will get the job done. Spiderman is a pretty funny guy. If he wanted to kill them, I wonder if he would just snap their necks or throw a couple of them 50 feet in the air, so he could crack a few more jokes before they die.

MERCILOUS
Wolvie and Cap have worked together in the past, none of the things you mentioned as negatives happend. DD is a great team player. None of these characters care a spit about glory.

And who cares about SHEILD. These guys have had so many damn crossovers it's really quite irrelevant.

MERCILOUS
Wow, I'll take a little of whatever it is your on.

Spiderninja008
U R A FOOL and know nothing about Spidey

LOL, i have a comic, it's actually a book of spidey crossovers, in it, he carries wolvy like a child to get away from danger, the punisher meets DD, and the punisher is a foot from him and fires and DD flips out of the way, but misses on purpose, DD acknowleges that he can't dodge bullets, and that Punisher must kno he's a good guy if he missed on purpose like that.

"His heat. Pumps" (gunshots)
"By the way--in case you were wondering--I can't dodge bullets. I can't outrun bullets, I cant otthink bullets. So, it would seem he wasn't shooting to kill me. He was shooting for me to do something like this. To get away from him, so he could bail."

And has neone looked at the pic?

Spiderninja008
see that? bLtch slap!!!

One ten ton full force punch from spidey would:

DD: turn his head into pizza like on mortal kombat
Capn: give Capn a serious concussion and break his skull
Wolvy:knock him unconscious and leave spidey with slightly hurt knuckles (adamantium skeleton)

MERCILOUS
If this thread was Captain America vx Spider Man it would be a good fight. If this Match was Wolvie vs. Spidey it would be an interesting discussion. If it was DD vs. Spidey, Spidey would win, but DD wouldn't take it lying down.

If you wanna go into "this guy beat this guy so that means i'm right." then i can play that game too. Punisher Beat Wolvie, Spidey and DD together. No bull. It was almost a year ago before the line turned into a MAX comic (marvel's mature line.) This and your arguement both prove nothing.

Ka1n
Spiderninja008
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu3.jpg

Spiderninja008 you are pathetic funboy if you think spiderman can take Daredevil, Wolverine and Captain America at the same time and I'm not going to argue about this with a kid who's not even 10 years old

Spiderninja008
the picture speaks for itself, and it was before comics were tainted by fans. I pulled out all the facts and plenty of good reasoning, you just don't wanna listen. And plus Spidey rarely ever cuts loose on his opponents, well at least when he's older he doesn't, cuz spidey doesn't kill. Spidey beats them all in strength, agility, and speed by far. There is no reason he can't take them all.

And 008 has a different meaning, u missed that LOL. Don't worry, you'll understand when your older.

MatchesMalone
Punisher beat Wolvie, Daredevil, and Spidey together? Jeez, that sounds pretty serious. Man, whew, all three of them, huh? I wonder what that means, you know, considering that Punisher....... isn't in this thread.

Ka1n
"the picture speaks for itself, and it was before comics were tainted by fans. I pulled out all the facts and plenty of good reasoning, you just don't wanna listen. And plus Spidey rarely ever cuts loose on his opponents, well at least when he's older he doesn't, cuz spidey doesn't kill. Spidey beats them all in strength, agility, and speed by far. There is no reason he can't take them all.

And 008 has a different meaning, u missed that LOL. Don't worry, you'll understand when your older."

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg

who?-kid
Stupid room, stupid reply. Nice carpet however.

MatchesMalone
It was definately a stupid reply. Kain, some people agree with Spiderninja and some don't. But, everybody involved in this Spiderman thread has a reaction to his coments about Spiderman. Most people care, well....... except maybe you, ofcourse. But, who cares if you care? It was a nice carpet.

Ka1n
"It was a nice carpet."
was?
its still there

crazyspinz
wtf are you talking about.

edit
everyone oin this forum is intitled to there opinion

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil kicked Punishers ass so hard in one comic that he nearly killed him, infact he caught one of the bullets that was shot at him and threw it into Punisher. Spiderman beats Punisher so often its not worth discussing, and Wolverine took on an army. They have guns too! Get the picture. The Punisher gets his ass kicked way too often.

MatchesMalone
What? Daredevil catches a bullet and throws it back at Punisher? What?

lightaxe
edit

Paola
Look people!! this is part of KMC rules... break that and you'll get a beautiful banning!

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

MERCILOUS
That means that punisher beat spidey. Daredevil, Cap and Wolvie have beat punisher. so by that logic all three of them can beat Spidey. and you obviously didn't read my post. It was an attempt to desicredit itself at the same time discrediting the prevoius arguement. Please read the entire post and make a more informed counter arguement.

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man has beaten the Punisher more times than either one can count. Punisher is even more over-rated than Wolverine, and is never a threat to anyone unless he shoots them in the back. He's a prick.

Spiderninja008
some ppl on trhis thread are really imature, and rather than come up with evidence or a valid argument, they post up silly pictures to look like they are smart. Must be friends with George Bush. On another note.

1. I never said punisher beat ne one. DD let him think he snuck up on him so he could talk Punisher into changing and being a better man. Punisher fronted and pretended to want to take out DD as a wartime sacrifice to save his own hide. DD could've dealt with Punisher at NE time.

2. DD can't catch bullets.
3. Wolvy has always been overrated because of his "mess with me and I'mma kill you" attitude, which in the olden days always got his a$$ beat by ppl like Spidey and Thing, etc. Not that Wolvy isn't one of Marvel's greatest, but like the old Namor, his cockiness and overconfidence is his character flaw.

4. In the crossover I mentioned, Punisher gets punked as soon as spidey hits the scene. He never had a chance at winning. DD was stalling to try to help Punisher's sanity. the second time DD talked to him he might have been close to helping Pun, but Spidey saw DD in danger and lightly kicked Pun unconscious.
5. the crossover book has many stories involving different characters, one with wolvy, (where they actually didn't make spidey seem completely dumb and worthless, just young which is given in the timeline) and one with DD and the Punisher, and DD knows he can't beat Spidey, and doesn't like him at first due to inexperience in maturity level, not incompetance.

MERCILOUS
What didn't you get about the post? It was meant to discredit itself. Stop argueing something that isn't even an issue.

MatchesMalone
If Wolverine is killed, will his healing powers bring him back to life? That way he can eventually get back up and bury his two friends.

MERCILOUS
Captain america himself could finish this job, Wolve and DD would just be the last two nails in the coffin.

MatchesMalone
Captain America will not be able to even hit a guy who is a great deal faster and has spider sense. But, he can be taken out by one 10 ton punch or webbed up and slammed against a wall. The same goes for the other fighters. That's why they are all taken out with relative ease.

MERCILOUS
You just don't get it do you. Cap and that sheild fo his have stood up to the Hulk. And just because you can lift 10 tons doesn't mean you can emit that kind of force with a punch. Cap would bide his time and wait for the web head to get desperate, and when he got him close just close enough, a perfectly calculated onslaught would put Spidey out.

If Wolvering ever bothered using his tactical knowledge he could pull something similar off although it wouldn't be as pretty as Cap's.

MatchesMalone
Cap may have stood up to the Hulk and escaped with his life, but so have many other heroes. Its not like the good captain has even the slightest chance of beating the Hulk. Almost every single superhero in the MU can beat Captain America.

Spiderninja008
.........Imma put the pic up again......Spidey takes on multiple superpowered ppl all the time. Wolvy and Capn would b his only challenges. Spidey has used a taxi cab to smash the hulk underground. no one on the team cept wolvy could survive that. and wolvy would still b out cold. Spidey has staggered the Hulk as well, and was too fast for Hulk to hit in most cases. Spidey can hurl himself 15 stories in one swing from ground level....tell me that doesn't exhibit great strength, the others couldn't do that to save there lives (the argument pretty much ends here, cuz the others are far too weak and slow, period, end of discussion.)

capn shield means squat when it coes to spidey plain and simple. Dogde and web, easy as that. and u can't just break out of Spidey's web. Spidersense and agility and speed a(40 times faster than average human) are superior in this situation.

I don't care how well u fight, few have matched spidey's fighting technique. I don't care if capn keeps the shield. carnage has claws and axes for hands. rhino is a running frieght train, wtf is a shield gonna do? Spidey dodges more dangerous things on a daily basis. Scorpion is his better and has lethal weapons, and still gets wooped by spidey.

A few of Spiderman's B class vilians pose more of a threat to be painfully honest.

who?-kid
Amen to that.

Linkalicious
Cap's is a great fighter, especially hand to hand, and most specifically with that shield of his.

But can you give me an example of what Cap could do to Spiderman in order for him to "get desperate"?

Spiderninja008
He has little chance of doing that.

I'mma keep posting the pic until certain ppl learn to read.

pr1983
first of all, how old is the comic? while i dont believe cap would last in this fight, i believe if wolvie worked together with murdock they could take him down, but only just. it'd be one hell of a fight. its is possible spidey could sneak it, but i think in the end numbers count.

Linkalicious
I was commenting on MERCILOUS' post.

I'm actually a Spidey supporter...and I have that comic. wink

Spiderninja008
i was answering ur question, it was meant against mercilous

Spiderninja008
for the last freaking time, murdock is obsolete.

Linkalicious
oh. embarrasment

you quoted me....i got defensive

wolverine8888
sorry but secret war has stuff that would never happen and spiderman did not fight the x-men he manage to get away. that mean nuthing him slapping wolverine that not a fight at all. also I own both of spiderman vs wolverine comics first one there equal but wolverine had the upper hand it seemed. the second fight well they never finish and dient fight long and wolverine was winning the fight. niether fight has wolverine ever had to heal. the fact is spiderman cant take wolverien bye him self let alone captain and daredevil with him. also in the end a fight between wolverine and spiderman to the death would go to wolverine sorry but this is brobly the worst thread ever who ever amde it serously doesent know his super heros

wolverine8888
ok and for the guy who is using the picture form the secret war not spiderman slapped wolverien doesent that mean squat hell no it doesent. they foguht twice they were pritty much equal but both fights wolverine ahd the upper hand bye a little. and he never had to heal. also secret war has some crazy shit in it liek the hulk lift a billion tons wiht out even being mad I wouldent take it to serous

wolverine8888
also wolverine took about 20 punches to the face from spiderman full force ones too and was smiling he had even aloud spiderman to do it

MatchesMalone
You're right, Spiderman casually slapping Wolverine away is not a fight. But, it would probably be difficult for you to make a fight out of somebody if you can dodge all of his attacks and knock him 10 feet backwards with just a flick of your wrists, while you are making fun of him.

lightaxe
wolverine8888 your such a fanboy, do you have any idea what 20 full force 10 ton punches would do to wolverine, his skull wouldnt get crushed but im pretty sure that would damn near kill him/turn him into a vegetable.

MERCILOUS
I'm not sure Spidey could produce enough force to keep Wolverine down. And I know for damn sure that Spidey couldn't take Cap down, not on his best day (via strenght.) Ask the Hulk.

MatchesMalone
Well, if Spiderman only relied on being more than 10 times stronger than the good captain, then yes, Cap could run, hide, and call for back up. He would have a good sporting chance to merely survive, just like his encounters with the Hulk. However, Spiderman also has super speed, agility, spider sense, and webbing. So, Cap is taken out casually and with comic relief.

MERCILOUS
Not even close.

Cap could wear him down and beat him senseless.

wrathofachilles
What? Spider-Man is ten times stronger than Cap and even moreso than Wolverine? He definitely has the capability of putting down Cap, but again, you're forgetting Spider-Man's obsessive hero-worship of Captain America. He would refuse to fight Cap unless one was hypnotized or something, and if it was Cap who was hypnotized, Spidey would be too busy dodging and trying to talk sense into him. Wolverine on the other hand, he's no match for any of these characters. You forget the writer of Spider-Man vs. Wolverine didn't know anything about Spider-Man; he wrote him as some stupid kid who didn't know anything about battle. He was clearly a Wolverine fanboy, but Marvel probably told him that Spidey would win in a real match so he decided to make it a draw.

lightaxe
mercilous do you even read these comics? What makes you think Captain America would wear Spidey down then beat the hell out of him?

MatchesMalone
Wrathofachilles, you don't have to worry about hero-worship or being hypnotized. In this thread, all heroes are trying to win at all costs. For whatever reason.

Spiderninja008
Spidey wins, strength, speead and agility combined don't compare to spideys. then there is spider senses. NE wolvy crossovers result in bringing other heroes closer to his level, cuz too many ppl are on wolvies dick. They always have been. Wolvy cant take Spiderman on his best day, Let it go.

MERCILOUS
You all are obviously making the mistake of only accounting for what you can see.

Spidey may physically dwarf the other characters. But the other characters dwarf Spidey where it counts. Strategy, fighting ability and experience.

If you wanna go by all this so called "realistic" arguements and "characters being downplayed" arguements that you are trying to make, then fine, I can play your game.

"Realistically" if Spidey even tried to get close enough to hit Wolvie, he'd have his hand cut off. Period. Webbing would never do to subdue him. Wolvie is down played in many of his books too. He's a super efficient killing machine when written correctly.

"Realistically" if Cap played it defensively and bided his time, there's nothing Spidey could do to him. So yes he'd wear him down.

Daredevil couln't do much to spidey except that he knows spidey's nature.

Abaddon
Thie thread reminds me of the time that Punisher took out Spidey/Wolvie/DD all at once. Albeit he used very unconventional methods, but he was still the victor. That is why experience will give you a better edge than sheer strength. The Captain is very resourceful, he could beat Spidey.

MatchesMalone
Spiderman has a sense that warns him of danger and Logan is a great deal slower than him. How would Wolverine cut off Spiderman's hand? Spiderman is a great deal faster and stronger than Captain America. If the good captain played defensively, how would he avoid Spiderman's attacks?

MERCILOUS
So you're saying Spiderman wouldn't have to throw a punch? That's when he gets his hand cut off. A great deal faster? Maybe when it comes to acrobatics his strength make him seem that way. Stronger than Captain America, yes, quite obviously. But the fighting ability doesn't add up. If you have an opponent who is slightly faster and one who is a way better fighter you tell me who wins. And asking how he would fend against spiderman is pretty silly. He's survived virtually anything behind that shield.

Spiderninja008
LOL, ok, first off, claws mean squat, Dock ock has put lethal weapons on his tentacles which are much faster than wolvy will ever be and also cover wider range, and at the same time have more manuverabilty than wolvy. Spidey's webbing is stronger than steel cable and very fast. Wolvy is the only one who could counter it with his claws, and he would need time to get out of it. u just don't dodge a large net of webbing. the shield capn holds means squat. simply take it away from him, or if he won't let go, slam him around till he's broken.
Spiey's fighting skills are unparrelled due to the spider sense and ability to combine super speed, agility, super strength, and fighting on multiple planes. capn isn't fast enough or strong enough to keep up with him. neither is wolvy. even if they got close, he can dodge anything.
LOL Spidey has faced more powerful and agile fighters than capn. U can't merely wear spidey down. Spidey wears others down. Capn couldn't get close enough to touch him and if he did, one well placed 10 ton hit ends the game. DD is obsolete. Even if they worked together, spidey could merely seperate them and deal with them one at a time, or simotaniously. lol, spidey has been beaten too many times by foes much stronger than him to loose to these three so easily and call it quits. Even IF it came to that, the good old spidey last second flury would drop everyone in 2 seconds. game over.

Spiderninja008
Spidey could also just take the darn shield with his hands and beat him with it. He couldn't avoid spidey's attacks. Spidey wouldn't waist his time beating on a nearly invincible shield, when he could just flip around him and end it. Spidey is "VASTLY" (since everybody loves to use that word to prove their point) TOO FAST. Wolverine would also loose, claws shmaws, woopdy do,......nething new here? no, they mean nothing. Dogding wolvy and dogding carnage are not the same at all. carnage MAY catch spidey, wolvy can't.

ayjay
i agree....cap's shield is stronger then wolvie's adamantium claws, so why would spidey even bother trying to penetrate it?...cap is only as strong as a HUMAN can possibly be....he is the pinnacle of HUMAN strength, speed, etc....but spidey is SUPER-HUMANLY faster, stronger etc...

if u think about it...spidey could just post himself up on bulding or wateva....and snag everyone on da ground....and throw them around with his webbing....haha funny...

but 3 vs wuold be a long fight.....cos u just know dat either cap or wolvy or DD would find SOME way to do SOME damage to spidey....

Spiderninja008
lol, yeah, he could use higher ground, snag everyone, and just throw them into spa...uh the river, lol.

MERCILOUS
If spidey tried to take Cap's shield he'd get it all right. Right in his stupid face for thinking he could disarm the fighting machine. Spider man is not much faster than a human. And he isn't much faster Than Cap or Wolvie at all. so he's dodged a tendril from Doc Ock. A punch is much faster than this. I'd punch you to prove it but i obviously don't have that option. Webbing is you answer to everything. Only idiots and amateurs get caught in webbing.

Spiderninja008
........that's it, i can't argue with someone who won't recognize fact. Everyone gets stuck in webbing unless u are much stronger than spidy, or have strong sharp claws or something. U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SPIDERMAN, DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT HIM AGAIN, I HAVE STUDIED SPIDEY SINCE I WAS IN THE 3rd GRADE. Wolvy, capn, and DD couldn't do this.....Spidey is 40 times faster than normal ppl, that's what he says in the picture. READ IT. Spidey dogdes multiple bullets, what is a punch to bullets, or lasers even? Does't matter the speed much if he knows it's comn. Super Speed, Spider Sense, Super Jumping, Super Equalibrium, and Super Strength is what the other three lack. Game over.

MERCILOUS
LOL! You obviously know nothing about fighting. Spidey may dodge the first second and even third punch but Cap WILL LAND AND LAND GOOD! You just refuse to understand that Cap and Wolvie could do much worste to spidey than Venom and Carnage cause you're a fanboy since you were three.

Abaddon
I smell a fanboy.....

Abaddon
I could be wrong but the first Wolvie vs. Spidey comic ended in a draw. I believe it was a fight in a graveyard. Spidey attacks Wolvie because he thought Wolvie was going to murder a girl (she actually wanted Wolvie to kill her). Anyway, if I'm right, this proves that Spidey can't beat Wolvie as easy as you say Spiderninja008.

MERCILOUS
And he could do even less against the Cap.

Spiderninja008
About dodging the first punch, there would b no second or third, cuz spidey would either counter them or dogde all day till capn gets tired. Spidey has more endurance than him and can take much more punishment than Capn can give.

The facts speak for themselves and you just refuse to acjknowlege other factors like fan bias and writer bias. someone who can lift 20,000 pounds won't be over powered by a few ppl who cant lift 1,000 pounds and are much slower and have slower reflexes and less flexability and agility.......you won't beat him. LOL carnage or Venom could take out ten captain americas for breakfast, get real. technically venom already has. in a 25th anniversary spidy comic gold foil, Venom takes out a whole team of star spangled super soldiers (Captain America remakes) with shields and stuff with so much ease. THey never had a chance, and he did this while giving spidey one of the hardest woopings of his life. Venom has launched tractors and iron beams form far away at very high speeds at spidey. What is a little shield or some claws gonna do? do I hear kapoot? I think so.

Abaddon
Are you refering to Amazing Spidey #375?

MERCILOUS
This shows you know nothing, Wolvie and Cap could go for days. Spidey's punched Wolvie, he seems fine to me. Hulk has punched Cap, he couldn't be better.

Cap is a better fighter than Wolverine, Why hasn't Venom just taken out Wolverine? Star spangled soldiers mean nothing, none of them are Cap, Cap could have taken them all himself. Wolvies punched Spidey before cause he didn't want to kill him, but he could have.

Abaddon
Try reading comics before you cite them. The group of Captain remakes you refer to is Wild Pack. They are not super-soldiers. They were after Spidey and Venom. Wild Pack attacked them both! It's real sad when a fanboy can't get his facts straight.

Spiderninja008
....::sigh:: I will not even validate comics where wolvy crosses over and fights ppl out of his league. I know about that comic and it makes no sense. Wolvy all of the sudden goes super saiyan and obtains the power (don't know where it came from....maybe his a$$?) to fight Venom's strength. When is the last time u've seen Wolvy lift even a small car over his head? WHen has he shown he could lift 20,000 pounds???? Oh that's right, he can't, and Venom can lift well over that. Poor a$$ writing from a fanboy who loves wolvy too much to see him get beat. I can stand Spidey loosing to ppl he COULD or SHOULD loose to, but saying that Wolvy is strong enough to beat Spidey when he simply lacks the strength and speed (both previously proven many times over) to touch him let alone hit him is just wrong.

Spiderninja008
sorry, my bad, I read it a long time ago, but the comic got ruined when my aunt misplaced all my comics and they all got moldy, so I had to throw them away. That was a mistake. everything else I cited is practically right infront of me, cept the wolvy venom crossover, I was told about it by a friend. u can explain the story to me further if u wish.

Abaddon
nevermind...every Wolvie/Venom crossover has ended with them not fighting. They all suck! Except for the one in MCP becasue Sam Keith did the art. But they still didn't have a winner.

Spiderninja008
my main point is spidey can lift ten cars over is head, and the other three combined cant lift more than 3 cars if they could lift that much.

MERCILOUS
You got it completely backwards. It's your fanboyism that's making you think too highly of spidey. Spiderman is not super durable. Spiderman just isn't as fast as you say. In fact if he stood around and tried to duke it out with DD, even he might be able to pull off a victory. All you've got is Spidey can lift this and that. Well compared to everyone else included in this thread he can't fight worth squat.

Spiderninja008
Peter Parker Spider-Man 2000:
"People have always wondered about my fighting technique. I mean, I've never formally studied any martioal arts. Who knows, maybe I picked up something while watching all those Bruce Lee movies after school on TV......Not to mention a move or three borrowed from the old man without fear--Dardevil. Mostly, I guess my istincts just take over...That, plus the proportionate strength and agility of the irradiated spider that bit me once upon a time. And right then, my spidery insticts were telling me to head to higher ground and even the odds......by gabbing teh web-shooters I stashed before my shift began!" pg. 10

Spider-man The Ultimate Guide:
"The most nimble of all costumed adventurers, Spider-Man has developed a personal fighting style that no one can match." pg. 27

"Even when he's faced by a number of enemies, the wall-crawler's speed means that he can defeat them all without too much effort." pg. 27

Look it up if you so please.

Havoc470
these book look-ups dont really explain much, as for him having his own fighting style i agree with that, but of course a book on spidey is gonna make him sound like a god

lightaxe
this proves your stupidness, hes 40 times more agile than a human and hes at least 10 times faster than a human, and Capn is a good ole human.

who?-kid
I feel your pain sad . Spider-Man is so much faster, stronger, and agile than DD, Cap and Wolverine together, and still some fanboys (or Spider-Man haters ?) refuse to accept these facts.

What's worse, they don't even prove you're wrong, no, they just say : bollocks, and refuse to look at the facts, facts that have been demonstrated again and again in the comics, here on the KMC forums and facts everybody can look up on the numerous Spider-Man fan sites there are on the internet.

But no, why bother checking your facts...?!

wrathofachilles
What? Spider-Man is many, many times faster than a normal human. Not in a race, but in a fight he's nearly Speedball speed. Cap is fast too, but not in Spidey's league. Of course Cap COULD beat Spider-Man, but Spidey's going to win more times than not. As for Wolvie, he's not as fast as either of them. Furthermore, Daredevil is not more experienced than Spidey, less in fact. Spidey's webs don't just take down amateurs, he's taken down plenty of pros in his webs. Cap is no slouch but he's just not Spider-Man caliber. As for Daredevil and Wolvie, they're not even close.

wrathofachilles
Well Daredevil is close in agility and fighting ability, but he's so much weaker and slower that he wouldn't last long. He's even said as much in their fights.

Capt.JK
I'm new here, so give me a sec to adjust. First off, I've been collecting Captain America everything since I was young (long time), including comics, and he's been around since 1941! Spidey's cool, and he has a couple of good movies under his belt, but my comic collection includes issues with Cap going toe-to-toe with the likes of the Hulk, Iron-Man, the Sub-Mariner, Thanos, and Ultron, just to name a few, and let's not forget the whole freaking Axis Empire! Is Spidey stronger? Yes. Is Spidey faster? I'll give you that. But Spidey's abilities pail in the face of Cap's superior knowledge of combat (especially TEAM combat - he's the leader of the Avengers for Chrissakes), and his ability to study and modify his fighting choices and coordinate team attacks against ANY opponent. And Cap ain't no slouch in the fighting department himself. So, I give this one to the 3 easy (maybe half a comic, tops).

Capt.JK
I think everyone is forgetting that Cap doesn't get tired. The Super Soldier Serum burns off toxins in his system that cause people to tire. So saying Spidey could outlast him just isn't an educated answer. Also, Wolverine probably has a similar ability, although I'm not as up on him as I am Cap.

deathclock
The serum enhances his endurance by eliminating fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, but he does indeed get tired. He is afterall only human, and human muscles can only be pushed so far.

Spiderninja008
Spidey's endurance and punishment capacity naturally out weighs capn, that's not mentionig his fighting spirit which pushes his own limits when things get too tough for him.

wrathofachilles
Cap is most definitely a better leader and a better combat strategian, but this isn't a war situation, it's just a fight. Combat strategy doesn't really enter into play when it's just two individuals slugging it out. Plus Spidey's gone toe-to-toe with all of those figures except for Ultron as well.

He lost them all *except Iron Man*, but still, lol...

Spiderninja008
When did Spidey beat Iron-man?

MERCILOUS
Actually Caps strategy does come into play, as per the examples given Capt.JK.

And I got worn out on Wolvie a long, long time ago. But unlike you, I don't let my dislike of of the canuck downgrade his abilitiies.

Kontraz
DD and Wolverine are typically close matches for spidey ALONE, both of them PLUS cap. A means spidey soup.

deathclock
To quote yourself...the same thing applies to human level fighters against spidey.

MERCILOUS
No, it doesn't. Because the fighters have fighting ability, strategical knowledge, and varied super abilities and advantages.

Don't come on this thread just to thrash someone, actually argue the thread.

who?-kid
Technically speaking, he never did. An Iron-Man from the future was coming to our time, and got into a fight with Spider-Man.

It was a good fight, but at the end, Spider-Man was going berserk and ripped the armor of Iron Man in 1000 little pieces. Hah, that will teach him big grin.

Oh yeah, and Spider-Man also beat Namor once, when they were fighting on a ship. Okay okay, the fight ended in some kind of draw, but Spider-Man clearly was having the upper hand and was telling jokes, while Namor was getting weaker and weaker.

deathclock
Quoting you is thrashing? Relax and take a deep breath.
Not one of these three are close to spider-man's speed, agility, or strength, and taking on multiple enemies is not something that is new to him.

deathclock
I'd edit that mistake but I didn't notice it untill too late. For some reason I thought Kontraz was the one I was replying too. So replace "Quoting you" with "Quoting some one"

Kontraz
yeah, but spidey has fought wolverine and DD before, and both proved rather difficult for him, so im guessing that with them together, he would lose.

and that was in response to me, so you were fine to say you were quoting me....

Havoc470
i'm a fan of all four of these characters, but it's three against one, two characters he's had a difficult time fighting by themselves (keep in mind wolvie's ended 50/50) and the cap who is a strong force, fighting these three at the same time is too much for him, saying he would win against all three is just pure fanboyism

MERCILOUS
Thank you Havoc470 for an informed observation.

MatchesMalone
Merc, you stated that Spiderman is not much faster than a human. How much do you know about Spiderman? I am not implying that you know little about him. I am just curious.

MERCILOUS
Just what I've read, about 20 spidey comics none of them in an arc except Kraven's last hunt. Plenty of cross-overs (marvel within marvel.) Sets of trading cards and other various marvel sources list Marvel stats.

Now that I've given you the curtesy, answer me this. Why do you respond to all my post with "what do you know about this character?"

Do not accuse me of ignorance. I may not have read as much Spidey as you but I've picked up an incalcualable amount of information from working in a comic shop for seven years.

Capt.JK
But so is Spidey, and he doesn't have the Serum coursing through his veins. Cap's abilities, all of them, far exceed the levels of an Olympic-level athlete. He is the "perfect" human specimen. Combine this with his natural leadership and training in military and combat strategy, plus Wolverine's tenacity to win no matter what (this IS a "death match", and he IS the "best at what he does"wink, and DareDevil's talents (the weakest link in the chain, I think, as Cap soundly whipped him in 4 pages in Captain America, Volume 1, Issue 234, June 1979, and this while he was under a spell by Dr. Faustus), and I just can't see it going Spidey's way unless it was a Spider-Man comic written and drawn by a... dare I say it... fanboy.

Spiderninja008
Crossover matches are always faulty, simply because if you had to heroes from different classes fight each other, it wouldn't be fun to just watch the other get smashed. So to make it interesting (or make their favs look good) the writers invent a handicap, like allowing one hero (specially Spidey) to not take into account one of his super powers (like strength or spidersense gets downplayed) so the other hero has a chance. that and fanboyism happens all the time. Besides crummy crossovers that are purely fan based and stretch the rules in the weaker heroes favor, you have no evidence.

I'm done with this argument. U haven't proven me wrong, and you can't. Spidey wins on every level against all three. All three put together can't possibly match speed, strength, agility, or reflexes. It's over, Spidey wins by the facts, not fandom. Venome, Carnage, and Scorpion vs. SPidey?, Spidey looses. These guys are tough one on one, and Spidey manages to beat the stuffings out of them one time or another, or with his brains. these three don't have the power. Mercilous is a fanboy.

MERCILOUS
None of your facts are even coherent. Go over and re-read your own post. Note that everytime Spidey gets his ass handed to him it's fandom. And everytime he does well against someone who's stronger than him or even out of his league it's just Spidey. Your fanboism has severaly misconstrued your judgement. So bite me fanboy.

Spiderninja008
Spidey always gets his a$$ handed to him, just not by ppl he HAS to hold back on or he'd kill them. Scorpion, Venom, and Carnage have all wooped spidey many times and they are superior....but spidey has wooped them as well which is y they hate him.

MERCILOUS
Wolvie's gone toe to toe with Venom. Cap has also met up with at least one of the symbiotes as well.

Wynndar
well i dont doubt that spidey can take wolverine...not one bit...however, DD has demonstrated it can go either way between the two of them....and well i jus dont think anyone should try a go against cap, even spidey....it would jus end up in failure

MERCILOUS
Yes, Cap is the strongest piece in this chess game. This spidey fanboy seems to think that he'd get webbed up and taken out with one punch as he's said many times.

ayjay
umm....can someone tell me what exactly so good about capt ...like i aint dising him or nuttin...but yeeh..iono....i been to dem sites...and his strength and reflex and stuff is da pinnacle of what a human can be.....is it basically his 'experience' and stuff dat makes him better den all da others??

leonheartmm
well the reason that cap is such a great character is that he is HUMAN. thats why hes so likeable.
but i say again, logically, spidey wins.

MERCILOUS
Determination, leadership, basically supreme fighting ability, basically human perfection, a vibranium/adamantium alloy sheild, advanced mesh armor, strategy, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some stuff.

wrathofachilles
He beat Iron Man in an annual, I don't remember which one.

I don't dismiss Wolverine's abilities, and I don't dislike him. I actually like Wolverine, I just loathe Wolverine fans because they know nothing about any other hero besides him. They seem to think his claws and healing ability are sufficient to let him go up against Galactus or the Living Tribunal.

Spider-Man is unbelievably faster than a normal human. Kraven's Last Hunt was a horrible storyline in terms of understanding his powers. He was a wuss throughout that entire plotline. You have to watch him go against heavy-hitters like Hulk and Thor to see his speed. They can't even touch him. His three combatants in this thread are much closer in speed to Spidey, but still not equal. As far as Cap goes, like I said, I think Spidey's hero-worship will get in the way of his victory, but he can win. He'd take out DD and Wolvie plain and simple. All three at once? Hell no, that's a stupid debate.

wrathofachilles
Unless he pushed a water tower over them or something and ran off, lol.

Havoc470
i've never seen spidey take out wolvie, as for DD he has lost and won against spidey so he's proven difficult for spidey, as for cap i never read too much about him but from what i have read he'd prove a strong force against spidey, and all three together is just a massacre

i agree certain wolvie fans are like that, that could be said about certain spidey fans also

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>